Reply Avatar Talk
So. ATer-type question... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:13 pm
I know this is super AT-dorky, but I've got a question.
(Obviously, look at the title. Duh.)

Do you have a certain hair/item/color/etc that you just keep coming back to?

Example: I started with "Play" hair, and then soon got the "Speed" style. I've had a few different styles and colors- either free or salon- but I keep coming back to it. I didn't really notice until just now, but I think it's one of my favorite female hairstyles. heart

[/ATdork]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:11 pm
I'm stuck with my Emo Glasses for life.  

Neko Pon Pon

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:30 pm
I usually have black hair, but I try a lot of different things. I don't really have just one look that I keep coming back to all that often, I don't think.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:31 am
Oh my gosh. Before the orange rave was released I was always switching hairstyles. None of them could ever make me happy for more then a day. I did prefer the emotion hairstyles because I liked the style but I often reverted to others because of a better color choice.

But now I've been going....who knows how long with orange pigtails. I dont want to change this hair, its the only one that has ever satisfied me. mrgreen

Other things like that that I keep coming back too...well eyestyle for one. This is the first eyestyle I started it. I always liked it but for a long long time I had grey eyes to try and 'match' with all my outfits. But then I got really sick of grey so I went back to good ole bug-eye brown. I doubt I'll change them ever.

Other then those things I'm not sure what I might revert too. I always consider myself ready to be a Halloween mascot so thats not valid XD. Yeah thats all I have to say. ^^

Dorg Endo

Plaid_Panda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:41 am
I have always stuck with my black wildflower hair. I alway stick with my pink items too.(red catscratch hat, red flashion stockings, and flashion rose)Those are some of my favorite items and I usally were them. 3nodding

(I also loves me chain wallet) whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:07 am
My eyes will Always be blue, more specificly they will always be the exact style and color they are now.

My devil tail will always be on, as will the scar of hero.

99.9% of the time my chain wallet will also be connceted to my hip.

I also am partial to the nitemare headband or / horns of demon always being used. Cig, and romanis are 2 more items you will almost always see me with.

I always go back to black wildflower at one point in time or another after going threw some random hair changes. 3nodding Ill always have this skin tone as well.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:19 am
I have never had an outfit that didn't have black as a major color. I'm very partial to my Soldat Tan Officers Cap, though I find very little variety with it. crying I use my Demon Horns and Winged Anklets an awful lot, too.

And my dreads will be on my head until the death of time. whee heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:44 am
Hair - Sometimes I switch to another hairstyle, but the one I have now ( can't remember the name x[ ) is my favorite. I don't know why. Maybe because the color shades are a tad more different than the shades of the other hair styles.
Item - I used to always have the Ball and Chain equiped., until I sold it. xd
Mmm...my favorite item is the Golden Laurels. I almost use it for all my outfits x_X
Color - Yellow. Sometimes black. Well, I have always yellow eyes, so I try to match them. =o Merv...I like black because it makes a nice contrast with bright colors. I like that.

Alzheimer

EL EE OH.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:39 pm
Hair: I like to travel around a lot in the hair department, but the first hair color I really loved was the red speed style.

Item: The reindeer items. I am the Reindeer Goddess! PH33R!

Color: Orange. Brown. Yellow. That kinda stuffs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:50 am
oh mah gold sweatdrop i can't seem to keep the gold off me, sometimes i'll walk around naked but i'll still wear mah gold items xp  

nrasjaa

aisuakuma

Thirteenth Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:18 am
Hair: Green Tweaked never changed it.
Eyes: green
Favorites: romonis, studded collar, demon horns, and mostly my steel-plated ninja band.

I like to stick with green, red, black, or brown  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:13 pm
Hair, eyes,smile: never changed
The elf ears are superglued on  

LessienElanesse

Aekea Champion

littleraverjoey

Aged Citizen

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:19 pm
I am not even going to bother answering this because you all know the answer xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:15 pm
LittleRaverJoey

IT'S RED. IT'S, RED, ISN'T IT? biggrin  

Crawlerette

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:30 pm
Crawlerette
LittleRaverJoey

IT'S RED. IT'S, RED, ISN'T IT? biggrin

Well, yeah. Duh! xp