Reply [Joel's Diary]
episode 32 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:42 pm
ok, i need help, in episode 32, does riku die or what my computer was being strange and it wouldn't show that part. although it would show the rest of it, confused whatever!!! could ya'll help me out by filling me in, please BLOOD PLUS ROCKS whee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:05 pm
Ya he does.. You should watch it though, when you can  

san-hikari

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:28 pm
i will watch it when i can, i just has been eating at me so i wanted to know. that you for your help!!! whee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:19 pm
eek OMIGOSH, YouTube had every part of episode 32 except the one that showed what happened to Riku when i was watching Blood+!! stressed It ate me up too until i heard the characters actually come out and say he was dead. For a long time i was like scream "What happened to Riku??! WHERE IS RIKU??!" When i realized Diva killed him, i was like, gonk "What??!! How could she! Why?! Didn't she like Riku??" I guess when she's hungry, nothing stops her from eating. confused  

YamiCheza
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:42 am
YamiCheza
eek OMIGOSH, YouTube had every part of episode 32 except the one that showed what happened to Riku when i was watching Blood+!! stressed It ate me up too until i heard the characters actually come out and say he was dead. For a long time i was like scream "What happened to Riku??! WHERE IS RIKU??!" When i realized Diva killed him, i was like, gonk "What??!! How could she! Why?! Didn't she like Riku??" I guess when she's hungry, nothing stops her from eating. confused

>.>

Naw she killed him in an entirely different way, you should go to Veoh.com which has the entire episode, it would be easier xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:23 am
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza

>.>

Naw she killed him in an entirely different way, you should go to Veoh.com which has the entire episode, it would be easier xD

Uh huh. teh sexy way..... ninja  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:16 pm
hey diva, where on Veoh.com do i look because i went there but i can't find it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:47 pm
YamiCheza

Yeah, YouTube edited a really stupid part. i assumed something had happened to him when he didn't show up again, but I read the comments and then went to someplace else to see the "uncut" version.  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:11 pm
i know, i was like wtf, i had to go to veoh.com to even see what happened, pissed me off, stupid youtube mad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:24 am
youkoonna
YamiCheza

Yeah, YouTube edited a really stupid part. i assumed something had happened to him when he didn't show up again, but I read the comments and then went to someplace else to see the "uncut" version.

if youtube edited it, then will adultswim edit it? Is it really vulgar or something? o.O; i guess i'll just have to download it from veoh if i ever want to know what really happened. if adultswim doesn't show it than i'll just do that.  

YamiCheza
Crew

san-hikari

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:08 am
YamiCheza
youkoonna
YamiCheza

if youtube edited it, then will adultswim edit it? Is it really vulgar or something? o.O; i guess i'll just have to download it from veoh if i ever want to know what really happened. if adultswim doesn't show it than i'll just do that.

It's like that on veoh too. I don't think they cut anything, I think they just didn't do it because blood+ is not a hentai anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:03 am
YamiCheza
youkoonna
YamiCheza

You can try livevideo.com, that's where I watched it.  

LanatheEvilPanda

Wealthy Fatcat

Sionnachs Aingeal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:25 am
It's easy to find on Veoh...you just have to be specific....or you could go through alluc.org, which is how I found it >.<

Or you could try this link, but you may have to d/l VeohTV to watch >.< not sure...

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v554685ejReYCjt?searchId=5676168117082315784&rank=0  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:08 am
All these online sites...

I hope you all don't mind that I found Blood+ via fan subbed Bittorrents... sweatdrop  

Beast Master Zelas

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:50 pm
crying I finally got to see it! I saw it on AdultSwim earlier! It was so sad!  
[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff