Reply [Joel's Diary]
Episode 49 and 50 HELP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:02 pm
does anyone know where i can watch episode 49 and 50???? i have looked everywhere on youtube and i can't find it, then on another site it said ep. 49 and 50 had been removed dew to copywright laws, i want to see it sooooooooo bad, can anyone help me? crying

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:14 pm
haha nevermind, i found it. i just got frantic is all, i had to finish it lol, so no need to post anything, sorry about that. anway BLOOD PLUS ROCKS whee

The Infamous Atomika

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:40 pm
BLOOD+ ROCKS!!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:43 pm
yeah, you guys, if you want to view anime on youtube, you better hurry. I've heard they're being forced to delete all anime series.  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 am
WHAT???? REALLY??? gonk THAT SUCKS!!! oh well i will just have to watch it while i can.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:29 am
youkoonna
yeah, you guys, if you want to view anime on youtube, you better hurry. I've heard they're being forced to delete all anime series.

I've notice. I've also noticed they are deleting music videos too sad  

san-hikari

Rem10124

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:11 pm
If you still want to look at episodes again they are still on veoh.com  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:15 pm
san-hikari
youkoonna

OMG!!! I heard they were staying away from amvs!!! So they're deleting them too now?? NOOO! gonk I have like 20 amvs on there!! I love making amvs and i thought it was ok and stuff! crying  

YamiCheza
Crew

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:52 pm
san-hikari
youkoonna

WHAT???!!!!! NOOOO THEY CAN'T!!!! crying THATS WHERE I LISTEN TO MY MUSIC!!!! nope, no way i won't allow it cool

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:26 pm
YamiCheza
san-hikari
youkoonna

OMG!!! I heard they were staying away from amvs!!! So they're deleting them too now?? NOOO! gonk I have like 20 amvs on there!! I love making amvs and i thought it was ok and stuff! crying

WAIT WAIT WHAT???? I MUST HAVE HEARD THAT WRONG!!! NOOOOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUTUBE ALL OF A SUDDEN. JEEZ!!!! crying

The Infamous Atomika

san-hikari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:38 pm
the megante 07
YamiCheza
san-hikari
youkoonna

WAIT WAIT WHAT???? I MUST HAVE HEARD THAT WRONG!!! NOOOOO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUTUBE ALL OF A SUDDEN. JEEZ!!!! crying

I think some people might be pissed or trying to sue youtube or something. I've had some non-anime things taken down.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:50 pm
try this site, www.tv-links.co.uk
[edit] yep i checked it's there, as well as every other episode. I love this site ^_^
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/3/188
and this is a link to the blood+ page on the site... smile  

Eclyps Th1rt3en

Fluue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:54 pm
Veoh.com

Just search "Blood+ 49" and "Blood+ 50"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:06 pm
the megante 07
YamiCheza
san-hikari
youkoonna

Google bought it. Now they have to obey the cpyright laws. If you watch anime on youtube, it is by law considered stealing. The people who made youtube made it just for myspace vids and live journals, by law you cant add any music or movie material without copyright permission. Suxx huh?  

MyImaginaryImmortal

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:43 am
MyImaginaryImmortal
the megante 07
YamiCheza
san-hikari
youkoonna

Google bought it. Now they have to obey the cpyright laws. If you watch anime on youtube, it is by law considered stealing. The people who made youtube made it just for myspace vids and live journals, by law you cant add any music or movie material without copyright permission. Suxx huh?

Well aren't they just a kill joy stare

[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces