Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Welcome to my naruto rp! i hope you all enjoy it!!
The setting is konoha, 5 years after shippuden takes place, so the genin are all older now.Konoha is in a time of peace, but not for long. a time of war is fast appraoching....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:35 pm
Table of contents:
1: rules
2:characters
3. character setups  

The kitsune shippo

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:37 pm
1.Rules

No god modding
Try to limit the auto hits
Keep it pg-13 or go to the pm's
u dont have to b literate!
If u have any q's or complaints pm me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:38 pm
2. Gaia name: the kitsune shippo
Character name: Rin hyuuga
Appearance: User Image
Village: Leaf
Jutsu:
Genjutsu: Mind trechery jutsu, Shadow jutsu, Insanity jutsu
Tiajutsu: Lightning speed, hyuuga style
Ninjutsu: Shadow leaf dance, high voltage, divine gaaurdian jutsus
Bio: Rin was born into the lesser brach of the hyuuga clan but doesnt mind. he strives to do the best he can
Crush: hinata
Extra: Rin is and extremely strong ninja and his skill are so far un matched

Gaia Name: Chibi-Kiba-kun
Character Name: Hidan
Appearence: User Image
Village: Hidden Rain Village
Jutsu-
Ninjutsu: *
Genjutsu: *
Taijutsu: *
((* He doesn't normally use jutsu, he just slaughters people with his triple bladed scythe))
Bio: Hidan is the foul-mouthed partner of Kakuzu. He's one of the newer member of the Akatsuki and not much is known about his past. He is part of the Jashin religion, where nothing short of utter distruction is a sin. Before battles Hidan prays to Jashin, hoping for nothing less than a kill or when he isn't allowed to kill his opponents, he begs for forgivness. After battles, you can find him in his room, doing a 30-minute religious ritual which consists of stabbing himself repeatedly in the chest and lying upon the ground. Hidan is immortal. He can even keep the ability to speak after baing decapitated, and is able to live even after suffering from fatal wounds but if a limb is detached, Kakuzu helps by sewing it back to his body, allowing it to heal over time. For battle he uses a tripple bladed scythe, which you can see being carried on his back, or Voodoo dolls which he connects with his own body. He, being immortal and all, can repeatedly stab himself and not get hurt, but his opponent on the other hand, will suffer considerable damage until Hidan decides to end the match and stab himself in the heart, killing his opponent.
Crush: No one
Extra: None

Gaia name: Ami fist
Character info is in her journal.
Also plays hinata:User Image

Gaia name: genma-kun777
Character name: sakata uchiha
Appearance:User Image
Jutsu: unknown
Genjutsu:unknown
Tiajutsu:unknown
Ninjutsu:unknown
Bio: she is the new member of the akatsuki and has been for a while she was the 3rd surviver of the uchiha clan and helped itachi destroy them
Crush: none
Extra: she is very fast and likes to annoy people

Name:Jynx Uchiha

Appearance: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z10/seriolan/Contest2087.jpg

Bio:a prison escapee, the murderer of many,many militias of Jonin ,he killed Tupac (jus playin) he is responsible for 200,000,000 deaths and the destruction of over 200 cities.he also lead the Akasuki before the current mysterious leader.his only ambition is to kill the leader of the Akasuki

Gaia name: Zetsummei
Character name: Sero Uchiha
Appearance: User Image
Jutsu-
Genjutsu sad (NOT GONNA
Tiajutsu: TELL
Ninjutsu YA'LL!!!))
Bio: You know how the Uchiha clan. Itachi killed them yada yada. Yada yada. Anyway, Sero was a little kid when everyone was slaughtered. He hid under he bed. Now he wants to kill Itachi and get as strong as he can.
Crush: No one...yet.
Extra: Likes to use Lightning Based Jutsu's  

The kitsune shippo

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:41 pm
Gaia name:
Character name:
Appearance:
Village:
Jutsu:
Genjutsu:
Tiajutsu:
Ninjutsu
Bio:
Crush:
Extra:

Pm me ur profile plz!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:09 pm
Rin stood in the middle of town...watching hinata who was walking to the training feilds. "oh hiata-kun.....how i wish u would love me too!" he said to himself leting out a sigh  

The kitsune shippo

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:17 pm
Hidan walked down the dusty and dirty path from the Akatsuki hideout to Konoha to find something to do. He hadn't gone on any good bountys lately and had been extremely bored. He walked in the village, immediatly being assulted by some of the Jonin standing on gaurd of the village gate. "I get to have this much fun already? Oh thank you Jashin!" He said, attaching the voodoo dolls to his body and repeatedly stabing himself, causing the jonin excrusiating pain and eventually killing them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:19 pm
Chibi-Kiba-kun
Hidan walked down the dusty and dirty path from the Akatsuki hideout to Konoha to find something to do. He hadn't gone on any good bountys lately and had been extremely bored. He walked in the village, immediatly being assulted by some of the Jonin standing on gaurd of the village gate. "I get to have this much fun already? Oh thank you Jashin!" He said, attaching the voodoo dolls to his body and repeatedly stabing himself, causing the jonin excrusiating pain and eventually killing them.

Rin appeared at the gates. "Whats going on here!"  

The kitsune shippo

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:35 pm
"Oh! Another person I can have fun with!" Hidan yelled, jumping over the corpses on the ground. "I suggest you back off boy... I've already killed my quota for the day, and I don't want to go overboard again..." He said, sizing the boy up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:34 pm
Kit struk the stance of the hyuuga clan. "i warn u im tougher than i look"  

The kitsune shippo

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:38 pm
(...ello...anyone crying )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:13 pm
she's offline stupid XD  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:14 pm
(i no that...noone will join!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:17 pm
rawr! jeez i will, my bio and appearance is in my journal and profile, i have a demon counterpart and i use a sword, happy?  

--i--EmBeR--

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:19 pm
(umm...sure...now i have to find all ur info and compile it in an acceptable manner)  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff