Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Couples] Post your favorite pairings!
Kaname and Yuki, anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jill2282

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:28 pm
Um, just if you need to vent some of those Yuki and Kaname thoughts... so you don't get on Yuki and Zero shippers' nerves, do it here, kayy? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:16 pm
ok I think that Yuki and Kaname should be togather but right now Yuki is being a b***h that gets me real angery but one day she will come back to her sences and be with Kaname for the rest of her life. heart heart heart  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

KoreanToaster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:46 pm
I love KanamexYuuki so much <3 Sometimes I just want to murder Zero stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:30 pm
I really want to see Kaname and Yuuki together very much. I think they have potential as a couple. Moments between them are very sweet, it almost hurts.
I have nothing against Zero. But seeing a KanamexYuuki would make the plot very interesting.

Akio Lailie

Blue_merangue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:57 am
I'm for my KANAMESAMA and YUKI!!!

yaay!!! as the story goes the plot of kaname and yuki is getting delicious... Yum!!!

Yuki is now the lover of kaname!!! MY mY!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:08 pm
KoreanToaster
Sometimes I just want to murder Zero stare

<3 Please do. He's my least favorite character.

Pureblood love! Yay!  

RueNeko

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Wouldn't that be considered as incest at this point cuz of (CH 35 SPOILER IN WHITE!) the fact that Kaname and Yuuki are siblings?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:16 am
guys i have bad news for you on chapter 35 it is revealed that kaname and yuki are actually siblings meaning brother and sister  

saya_crystal

RueNeko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:38 am
[Cynical Muffin]
Wouldn't that be considered as incest at this point cuz of (CH 35 SPOILER IN WHITE!) the fact that Kaname and Yuuki are siblings?

Nope, not if they're not really brother and sister.... I swear, some people just don't read the last page... Or they totally skip over it...

I don't see anything wrong with KanamexYuuki, seeing as that people don't think ZeroxYuuki is wrong. << Zero and Yuuki are seen as brother/sister types. Zero goes as far as to say (think?) that Yuuki isn't a "girl." Now, if Kaname isn't Yuuki's real brother, there's no problem... right?

I figure the use of "Onii-sama" (Most Honorable Big Brother) is general. It's a title given to someone you're close to, but respect. It's like.... Say, if you had a neighbor you've known for your whole life, and he's like family, it would be considered OK for you to call him "Nii-san". It's mostly used by younger children, though... Which is why it would work for Yuuki. O_O (Just a hunch, but I'm not really fluent in Japanese. Correct me if I'm wrong.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:54 pm
i dont care if there siblings Kaname-sama and Yuki should so be together i mean zero is a b***h he should go die  

a falling angel

blvcked

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:56 am
kanamexyuuki <3
:]
i dont see why theres haterz. =|
Kaname & Yuuki promised to marry eachother...
:]
so they should xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:05 pm
i agree with xx_evilxmuffin_xx they did promise so they should! I think that yuki is being a hoe for letting Zero drink from her (even though i like her =]) i mean if shes going to let Zero drink she should let Kaname and everyone else drink too! See how long she lasts as the vampire drinking fountain hehehehe twisted  

MadalineRoswell

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:35 am
Akio Lailie: I totally agree, i feel sorry for zero but... this time round i think its more of him wanting to get a close person in his life, and like Yuki said before she said she saw him as a brother, even though it might possibley might not be true but she still said it plus i feel their relationship is like that.

And as for zero for all we know he could be mistaking his feelings for her to, i mean... she is the only thing close to him in his life (or was anyway) and i dont think he ever had a female friend before in his life, plus wehn he first came Yuki started to say that she would be with him no matter what which leads me to think she is only doign it cause she cares for him and feels sorry for him.

Plus zero is nothing different from the rest of thoses anime main guys -_- look at Kyo (Fruits Basket) Takuto (Full Moon) Fakir (Princess Tutu) and Hayate (pretear) they all eithier have angesty or lairy in them and tis getting boring now... nd here is Kaname somebody's kidn that dosent come up often and thoses others may have beat their girly/young looking boy peers but now that a new kind of person has stepped in i say its only fair he gets her (even sometimes i would like the young/ girly looking boy to get the girl for once to..)

Blue_merangue: Hehe more or less yea, well.... we will have to wait and see, she is is fiancee but she is depressed not only because of the vampiric life but because she needs to get her head round the fact they are related (although i don think they are related cause he said earlier on that he wish he was her brother, though i still think she needs to get her round the fact so she can succed in loving kaname no matter what.)

And this chapter its revealed that he is a ancestor of Kuran so we will have to wait and see, though if you ask me i dont care really im a true anime fan and i expects stuff like this to happen, i just hope it dosent kill off other kana x yuki fans... if it does though personally i think they dont really truly like the couple.. i know its incest but like i said you got to expect things like this to happen in anime, i dont let things get in the way, although i would understand it if it was peeves but i dont think they are peeves people just complain cause they compare anime to real life big time, *sigh* i'd love to see what would happen if Yuki turned into a boy and see how they'd react to that to (proberly run a mile. -_-;;; )

a falling angel: I agree i dont care eithier, if anything it drawn me closer to it due to the fact that their relationship is evolving and more is being revealed etc, (i do like incest in anime to but thats not the reason why i like this couple for, in fact far from it, i like it cause its different, and kaname s really hot and mysterious.)

x__evilxmuffinx: I think its cause they are just obsessed with zero really and they feel sorry for him, i seen it before in Fruits Basket thoses fans make me wish Kana x Yuki would defently happen to, people got away with it in Fruits Basket (which was fair enough) but this time round its different and its time for them to let go, especially when some of them start to hate kaname cause fo it -_-;;

Not to mention if she does leave kaname it wil l do strain on their relationship.... things have already been broken and i dont want her to loose Kaname to.... personally i think its for the best that zero x yuki moves on (even if they do get together) mayeb they can succed in the end of having a friendship but intimate relationship is.. well.... right now... looking cracky/and or a object to destroy more things if it should happen, everywhere i go to i see Zero x Yuki fans ._. they should ease up really and start paying attention to relationships rather than feel sorry for a guy and thinking he is the hottest (he is hot but kaname is ten times hotter than he is, zero looks like a ordinary typical ordinary bishounen really whilst kaname looks like the rare special kind)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:09 pm
Yuki and Kaname are really adorable together, but the being siblings through me off though for a while. Although they are still perfect for each other.  

Prescribed Minds

tinyaaa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:12 pm
i think these two will make a good pair.. zero is to emo, i can't take it! crying  
[Couples] Post your favorite pairings!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff