Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Legendaries Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legendaries are...
  ...stupid.
  ...great.
  ...something I don't care about.
View Results

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:42 pm
Do you think it's okay to use legendaries in Wifi batles? i think it's stupid. Wifi battles should be showing the best of you abilities, not the Pokemons' stupid over-powered attacks  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:52 pm
Ya legendaries are stupid, real trainers don't use ubers to show their abilities.  

PhoenixBlade983

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:55 pm
Uber legendaries are cheap, non uber legendaries are just fine, since they basically don't have skills that are better than some normal pokemon. For example, Azelf, mesprit and Uxie are not uber, so they are fine to use competetively. If somebody complains about you using a non-uber legemndary, then they just suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:57 pm
Yeah just to reinforce what I said I meant uber legendaries, not non-uber legendaries xp  

PhoenixBlade983

Itakio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:03 pm
If they are so overpowered, but are allowed, then just use them yourself. Until you do, you will be beat by them and have to make lame for yourself. There are more powerful pokemon that aren't legendary too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Deathguiser
Uber legendaries are cheap, non uber legendaries are just fine, since they basically don't have skills that are better than some normal pokemon. For example, Azelf, mesprit and Uxie are not uber, so they are fine to use competetively. If somebody complains about you using a non-uber legemndary, then they just suck.

Meh, I am not really one for Legendaries, but now a-days I have no choice but to roll with the punches. I strictly use normal Pokemon, but if a Tournament allows it(I was recently in a tournament that allowed one Uber per person.), I may use an Uber for the sake of protection.

The Veil

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:09 pm
the fact remains that non ubers are not that strong, unless trained properly, yet they are still nowhere near as strong as Uber legendaries.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Deathguiser
the fact remains that non ubers are not that strong, unless trained properly, yet they are still nowhere near as strong as Uber legendaries.

Well, there is always Wobbafet...

The Veil

Pretendo13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:03 pm
Legendaries are awesome. My whole team is legendary. Stop complainig about them. If other people use them, you can use them and make it even. They were put in the game to be used.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:12 pm
Pretendo13
Legendaries are awesome. My whole team is legendary. Stop complainig about them. If other people use them, you can use them and make it even. They were put in the game to be used.
Your right, Xemnas. Light and dark are eternal.

Damn...I really hope your not planning to battle anyone in this guild then. Cause out of 6 legendaries, one of em's bound to be an uber.

But that doesn't mean your eternal!

iOath

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:52 pm
Pretendo13

Ya like iOathkeeper said I hope you don't intend on battling anyone in the guild because no one battles with legendaries unless they're non-uber.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:29 pm
Bah, I ruined my post by not putting "excuse" after lame...  

Itakio

cursedfirefox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:06 am
yeah i agree i dont like legendaries because it doesnt show your strength as a trainer saying your strong because you chose pokemon that were already beefed up and you put no effort into it beside catching it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:40 pm
Deathguiser
I only use 2 legendaries out of all of them:

Shayamin- I got a shiny one named Sonic
Rayquaza- I got a shiny one named Empire that I used to kick the crap out of my nephew's team....  

-2 Z Zelly

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:53 pm
ok, this is something some of you are not understanding between non uber legendaries, and uber ones. Yes, uber's are lready beefed up, but non-ubers are normally no better than a regular pokemon.
@zelly-of course you beat your cousin, rayquaza is uber.
P.S., people who use ubers usually don't know how to play, so if somebody battle another person using ubers, you maystill win.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff