Total Votes : 13

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:56 pm
If you had the chance to go meet seto in real life and had the chance to go on a date would you go

what am I talking about of course you would.

so if he was to ask you 10 questions of important things what would you answer.

the questions are

1. Who are the most important poeple in your life?
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do?
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look?
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do?
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones?
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me?
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do?
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do?
9. What is my birthday?

& BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMM!!!!! LAST QUESTION........

10. Where do you think the perfect date would be?

ANSWER and I'll tell you f that would be the right answer (I am playing seto) Don't worry about it just put what you think is right.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:27 am
You
9. What is my birthday?

I
1. You, my two best friends and my parents.
2. I'd phone you to check on you and when I'd finish working, I'd rush over to you to take care of you.
3. Yes, of course I would!
4. I'd make sure he wouldn't by telling him how important he is to you.
5. That it would be nonsense, and that, if you'd lose from Yugi, he was probably cheating.
6. Yes.
7. I'd be wondering why you would do that, but agree since you know what you're doing.
8. We'd dance slow and romantic.
9. October 25.
10. On a cruiseship, just the two of us, drinking Martini near the swimming pool.

Set0Kaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:36 am
Where I'm not sure I understand your English, I think I got it.

Quote:

9. What is my birthday?

1. My friends. Whoever I fall in love with.
2. Hm... probably make doubly sure all our work got done, and call every so often to check up on you. If you're calling in sick, you're probably deathly ill.
3. Hell, I'd look for you. You can have my Blue Eyes plushie to cuddle while I looked.
4. O_O Don't even suggest that. He wouldn't. But if he was somehow planning that, I don't know. I suppose I'd try and find out why, I mean, it would have to be a pretty huge reason for him to even think about that. You guys are inseperable.
5. rolleyes You know, I don't think you've ever lost. I mean, sure Yugi beat you, but he cheats. In fact I think you're the only one left who duels fairly anymore. Pegasus even went so far as to try to use Mokuba against you and that was low, really low.
6. Yes. Why wouldn't I?
7. Ask why. Your reason's probably important, but I'd still like to know.
8. Grab me eh? What kind of music's playing? It's really dependant on that. You don't dance fast to slow music after all. Seriously, with no music, it's up to you. I don't like to lead while dancing.
9. October 25. Who doesn't know that? It's plastered all over the 'net.
10. Anywhere so long as it's with you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:52 am
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? my friends and my little brother
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? get everything done that needs to be, rearrange things so you wouldn't miss something, keep you posted and check on you occasionaly
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look? of course.
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? try to stop him before he does. show him why he shouldn't, tell him what would happen if he did, etc. i would still get details on where he'd be going just in case.
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones? "Seto doesn't lose duels. And if you try to argue with his duels against Yugi, well he cheats somehow. It's impossible to draw the exact card needed at the exact time consecutively like that. So shut it."
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? i'd be blushing, but yes.
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? accept it, ask you why, and see if there was any time to reschedule.
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? i actually don't know how to dance at all, so i'd have to go along with your lead.
9. What is my birthday? October 25th
10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? ah, i don't believe in perfection. but anywhere i'm with you would be wonderful.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:11 am
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? My friends and family, and of coarse a lover
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? Make sure all the workers do their jobs and things get done according to the plans you left behind
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look? Of coarse, all night if I had to
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? First I would sit him down and ask him why would he want to run away. Then whatever it may be I would first tell him how I felt about it, show him I understand, then remind him that you too would understand no matter what it was.
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones? Ha you never lose, Yugi got lucky with exodia, sure hes a good duelest, but he needs that " heart of the cards" while you on the other hand got to where you were on raw skills, you didnt need faith until Yugi came along.
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? Of coarse
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? Well id be a little disappointed, but Id figure you got busy at the company and would be fine with it and just hope for better luck next time
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? Depends on the music, but Id prefer slower dances, cause Id look like a idiot dancing fast, but if the music as right, Id be myself and try to dance, no matter how dumb I look. Gotta like me for who I am
9. What is my birthday? October 25th
10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? with you, anywhere, but I prefer more calm dates. You also seem like the type that would want to relax on a date instead of going to a loud party. Id like to make us both happy, not just myself  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:35 am
my friends and family of corse
do mine and your work and when i was finished come over to take care of you
sure, i would help.
i would talk to mokuba and try to reason with him to stay.
i would look at them like they were crazy said say 'riiight'
yup
i would be a little upset, but i would understand because you are a busy man
im embareesed to say this but, i really cant dance.
9. What is my birthday?
duh october 25.
the beach or the movies  

yami_seto_grl

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:27 pm
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? My friends and family
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? Overwork myself to try to make up for your absence
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look? I'll look for anything and everything for you
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? I would talk to him and you
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones? I'd kill the rumor and then kill whoever started it
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? Yeah, babe
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? Go hungry until I could eat with you
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? Whatever would fit with the music. But I must warn you; I'm caucasian and can't dance...
9. What is my birthday? 25 October
10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? Somewhere nice and private. But spare the bedroom until there's a ring on my finger.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:20 pm
We need more post before I can choose.

heart to the fan girls from Seto

eek

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:36 pm
Kira216
9. What is my birthday?

Iyasu Destiny

1. My friends, my family, and my lover.
2. I would make sure that the work got done, then I would go over and try my best to help you get better.
3. Yes, I certainly would. As long as it took!
4. I would sit Mokuba down and talk to him, to find out the reason why he wanted to run away, and after he told me, I would tell how I would feel in his position and remind him that you loved him no matter what.
5. "Yeah, right, sure he lost. And if it was to Yugi, I have something to say, if Seto can get that far without using the 'Heart of the Cards', Yugi's a** would be toast if he did use it!"
6. Yes, I would, and I would squeeze it, not wanting to let you go.
7. I would understand, since I know you have a lot to do, and I would offer to help you with your work so that maybe we could still have that dinner anyway.
8. Something slow and sensual, even though I'm not really the best dancer in the world.
9. October 25.
10. The perfect date would be anywhere, as long as I'm with you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:39 pm
1. Who are the most important people in your life? --- My friends. Without them, I'd never get anywhere. They're always really supportive of me, even when I'm ranting to my french teacher about Seto... >>;;;
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? --- I wouldn't try to do anything big, I know you wouldn't like that. I would just wait until you got better, give you a flower and ask how you were doing. Nothing big, just simplistic. (This is assuming I'm not married to Seto.)
3. If I lost my blue eyes plushie, would you help me look? --- Of course. Although I truly doubt you could lose it. You're too perfect for that sort of thing Seto my dear. ;D
4. If you knew that Mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? --- I wouldn't tell you, that sort of pain is much too hard to deal with, and it would kill you inside. I'd instead go to see Mokuba, and help him to work things out. I'm sure I could help him. Although, it's also highly unlikely that he would ever run away. He loves you too much to do that to you Seto.
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in responce? --- I would reply with "Seto's only human, and I respect how well he's always dueled. Losing once doesn't mean anything. He'll just bounce right back and kick a few other duelists butts. I congratulate that winner, he must have been very good to beat my Seto."
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? --- Of course. Why wouldn't I? Unless I was mad for some strange reason, or if I was crying or something and I didn't want you to see my face.
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? --- I'd be a bit upset, but I know how busy you are. It must have been important, and I know you'll make it up to me.
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kind of dance would you do? --- A very graceful ballroom dance, and you would make it seem like no one else was there but us. You'd twirl me around, and then at the end of the song, we'd enjoy a soft kiss.
9. When is my birthday? --- October 25th of course.
10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? --- Anywhere that you approve of, so long as I'm in your arms. (But I do enjoy parks and lakes at night. wink )

Mrs. Kaiba

Dapper Member

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Cat-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:35 am
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? God, my family, and friends
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? Work, and stuff.
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look? I porbably took it wink
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do? Stop him
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones? Kaiba Seto dosen't loose
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? 3nodding
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? I'd be angry
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? probably something stupid
9. What is my birthday? ??? D:

10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? Something fun, like an amusement park, or a concert  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:42 pm
1. Who are the most important poeple in your life? My Family
2. If you were to work for me and I called in sick what would you do? Work and when I get off i would see if you are alright.
3. If I lost my bluesys plushie Would you help me look? Of Course!
4. If you knew that mokuba was planning to run away what would you do?I would tell him all the reason why he shouldn't and how much you care about him and if that doesn't work call you.
5. If you heard a rumor of me losing a duel what would you say in respones? He probably let that person win to pitty them.
6. If I were to hold your hand would you let me? Yeah
7. If I were to cancel dinner what would you do? I would wait another time.
8. If I grabbed you and asked for a dance what kinda of dance would you do? Anything you wanted
9. What is my birthday? October 25

10. Where do you think the perfect date would be? A trip to Kaibaland!  

Silicon Smart

Hygienic Dabbler

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:29 pm
Okay I have ruled out one person. Cat-Chann she's not a true fangirl if she don't know my birthday.

Now seto

NO she gave short answers and doesn't know my birhtday

Okay sorry Cat-Chan.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:01 pm
Quote:
9. What is my birthday?

1: My sister, you, my dad and mom, my entire family and my friends.
2: I''d find out what sickness you had, rush to your house once I got done a good portion of my work done, and take care of you.
3: Of course! I always help those that I like! *love*
4: I''d talk to him about why he was going to run away and if that didn''t work then I would tell you.
5: "What the @#$% are you talking about, Seto Kaiba doesn''t lose duels!"
6: Yes, of course.
7: I''d ask you if we could reschedule for some other time without asking why (i don''t like to pry.)
8: I would like to slow dance or fast dance to Carry On Dancing (prefferably SLOW dance)
9: October 25
10: Some park in Domino or have you come out to one of my Nana''s dinners in my hometown in TN.  

XshutterflyX

blue_pheonix10

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:04 pm
Kira216
If you had the chance to go meet seto in real life and had the chance to go on a date would you go

what am I talking about of course you would.

so if he was to ask you 10 questions of important things what would you answer.

the questions are

9. What is my birthday?

ANSWER and I'll tell you f that would be the right answer (I am playing seto) Don't worry about it just put what you think is right.

1. family,pets too.
2.I would work for you, and ask mokuba to help, and check in on you occasianlly.
3.DUH!!!! gonk
4.I would tell mokua all the good things about you and and what you both did and then I would tell you.
5.Quit spread and think logically,... scream scream SETO KAIBA DOES NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!! evil domokun scream scream
6.YEAH!
7.I would tell you to take me home and we would reschudule.
8.slow
9.October 25.
10.Mcdonalds where my sisters boyfrined works. mrgreen M  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out