Submit

Free monies!!!!
  *gasp die*
View Results

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:32 pm
I hear you calling and it's needles and pins
I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

As a general rule, I hate most TV. I think a lot of it is completely asinine. But there are a few shows I like.

I tend to go for documentary-type shows, but not just ANY documentary shows. I only like the paranormal kind. :] So Ghost Hunters is my absolute fav.

I realize Scrubs is pretty old hat by now, but I tell you, there are times when that show brings tears to my eyes. I just love Dr. Cox. I'm a LOT like him. I even go on long stupid rants. xD (Don't even get me started on the Pirates sequels. I won't stop until people are in tears. >_> )

And of course, The Colbert Report. He's great because he really does believe a lot of the things he rants about, he just has enough balls to take a shot at himself. And as a fanatical Right-Wing Conspirator, I'm right up there with him.

Your turn. heart

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin
I want to taste you but your lips are venomous poison

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:43 pm
Scrubs, Arrested Development, Halfway Home, The Colbert Report, South Park, Futurama, Monk and Psych.  

Truthiness3x4

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:44 am
Nice to see others who likes Scrubs.
CSI, Ghost Hunters, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, I DO NOT like any reality tv shows, I don't care what anyone says I hate that stuff!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:13 am
Well, um.

>.>

I fanatically watch America's Next Top Model

I love love love Veronica Mars. Roswell was highly amusing. I watched the OC, you know.

I'm very fourteen in my taste in tv shows~ xD

EmeraldFury
Captain

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:25 pm

How was Roswell? I wanted to watch it, but it was never on at a good time for me.

I remember X-Files. Damned hard to follow, but I freaking LOVED that show until David Duchovny... what... disappeared? After that they brought in that guy who was exactly like Scully and it just went down hill. I hated Scully, we didn't need a male replica of her running around. Killed the show, man, killed it. gonk

Christ, like every damn episode on DVD and I haven't even watched them all. I seriously need to have an X-Files weekend and just rewatch every season. xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:04 pm
EmeraldFury
Well, um.

>.>

I fanatically watch America's Next Top Model

I love love love Veronica Mars. Roswell was highly amusing. I watched the OC, you know.

I'm very fourteen in my taste in tv shows~ xD

i <33 America's Next Top Model!!!! (watching it now<3)

Hmm lets see i like/love <3One Tree Hill<333, The O.C., Gossip Girl, Reaper, Psych, Monk, Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bones, Saved by the Bell, Fresh Prince of Belair, Full House, What not to Wear, While You Were Out?, Trading Spaces, Iron Chef, Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Life with Derek, Home Improvement, LOST, Hana Kimi(Japanese Ver.), Hana Yori Dango, First Kiss, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and ....Beauty and the Geek oh and Reba and What I Like About You

lol i like a lot more too <33 only ones i could think of xD i love TheCW so basically any show on there i probably watch or want too xD  

22Tsuji22

EmeraldFury
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:59 pm
Yay, ANTM buddy~

I love that this season started on a cruise ship. Heehee. xD

Roswell was actually one of the worst shows with the worst thought-out plots I'd ever seen. I loved it so much. The characters sucked. The plot development sucked.

And yet occasionally there was this really good moment that reminded you why you watched the show.

Heyyy, any Firefly fans?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:22 pm
Lady Bern
CSI, Ghost Hunters, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, I DO NOT like any reality tv shows, I don't care what anyone says I hate that stuff!

How could I forget Ghost Hunters?! Steve! heart

Truthiness3x4

Sonic Butterfly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:40 pm
Kefka-Daisuki-Desu!
Lady Bern

How could I forget Ghost Hunters?! Steve! heart

Steve is some kind of hot. heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:27 pm
And I just love Brain's baby, she's so cute!

But man I'm hating CSI right now, they're going to kill off one of the main characters I just know it!

Edit: Or maybe not.  

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200

True Ryu Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:32 pm
Inuyasha, Naruto, Courage the cowordly dog, Teen titians, and sometimes Futurama and Family guy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:09 am
EmeraldFury
Yay, ANTM buddy~

I love that this season started on a cruise ship. Heehee. xD

Roswell was actually one of the worst shows with the worst thought-out plots I'd ever seen. I loved it so much. The characters sucked. The plot development sucked.

And yet occasionally there was this really good moment that reminded you why you watched the show.

Heyyy, any Firefly fans?

lol who do you want to win this season of ANTM?

I haven't seen any Firefly eps. but isn't it made my Joss something the guy that did the buffy series? ^^;  

22Tsuji22

Lady Bern

Aekea Pirate

11,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:39 pm
I love Firefly! I have the boxset! Man I wailed when I watched Serenity. So I pretend that it never happened and watch Firefly over and over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:00 am
Lady Bern
I love Firefly! I have the boxset! Man I wailed when I watched Serenity. So I pretend that it never happened and watch Firefly over and over again.

Is it really good?...because i see it all the time in bestbuy and i want to buy it...first i want to finish buying Charmed, Saved by the Bell, LOST, and Bones...also Home Improvement and Full House lol  

22Tsuji22

Garret Issacs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:21 am
my TV is time is very little but I do watch Stargate SG-1, simpsons, star trek (I'm a big trekkie) and if I'm up late enough (4AM) star hunter. and thats really about it most of the other times I have it on as background noise while I work. I'm more of a movie person and also from what I've heard Firefly was an amazing series.

oh and I forgote supernatural, that show is absolutely amazing  
Team Aekea Welcome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces