Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:44 am
This is the journal containing the information and rp log of Iris_virus' multiple SoA's. Please refrain from posting here. :3

Navigation:

Post 2 - Mufasa
Post 3 - Kamilika
Post 4 - Shairi
Post 5 - Tego
Post 6 - Cascata
Post 7 - Limbuko
Post 8 - Áhaiyuta
Post 9 - Xu Wu Hui
Post 10 - Gaerwn
Post 11 - Danganyo
Post 12 - Kipepo
Post 13 - Sarakiva
Post 14 - Isabis
Post 15 - Ifu'hamaji
Page 2
Post 1 - Maua
Post 2 - Najisi
Post 3 - Tukana
Post 4 - Jahina
Post 5 - Haiba
Post 6 - Banafrit
Post 7 - Aureliane Mila
Page 3 and on - Rp logs, solo rps, and journal dictations

Switching to links for sanity and easy movement purposes :3
Old journal with old rp logs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:47 am
"May the good Lord be with you down every road you roam,
And may sunshine and happiness surround you when you're far from home.
May you grow to be proud, dignified, and true,
And do unto others as you'd have done to you.
Be courageous and be brave,
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever young "

Deceased

User Image

Name: Mufasa

Meaning: N/A

Type: Lion

Parents: Ahadi and Uru

Temper: Gentle, wise, compassionate

Mate/Children: Sarabi - Simba; Kamilika, Njozi, Kijito, Rehani, Uumikaji, Kiuma

Personality:Something of a philospher in his old age. Mufasa is kind and giving, only raising himself to the dominating presence of king when the situation calls for it. The rest of the time he seems something of a pushover, simply watching the land and trying to maintain the happiness of the people. He loves playing with cubs, and is usually in a dapper mood.

Completed rps since mating - A bunch
---------------------------------------------------
Pictures
Stars
snuggle
headshot
Chibi
Stars 2
Unending love
Nuzzle

Important friends and foes:

Sarabi: Sarabi is the love of his life, and the world in his eyes placed high above everything else ever since their youth. Mufasa's mate/queen/strength he runs everything by her and spends as much time as possible by his side. In his eyes she can do no wrong, and noone had better do any wrong to her.

Taka: Mufasa's deceased older brother. Though they got along well enough when they were younger, the hardships of the past swallowed the relationship of the two brothers. When Tanaka refused to go back and save the Pridelands Mufasa took it upon himself to, and until Tanaka's death the two brothers remained at each other's throats.

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:50 am
"Then the rainstorm came over me
And I felt my spirit break
I had lost all of my belief you see
And realize my mistake
But time threw a prayer to me
And all around me became still

I need love, love's divine
Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind
Give me love, loves is what I need to help me know my name

Through the rainstorm came sanctuary
And I felt my spirit fly
I had found all of my reality
I realize what it takes

Oh I don't bet [don't bet], don't pray [don't pray]
Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake
'Cause love can help me know my name

Well I try to say there's nothing wrong
But inside I felt me lying all alone
But the message here was plain to see
Believe in me…"

User Image

Name: Kamilika

Meaning: Be Whole

Parents: Mufasa and Sarabi

Temper: Shy, undeserving

Mate/Children: Ta. Auriuzuri, Mani, Semine, Alphons, Akida, Sarakiva, Illaue, Matlai, Safuma, Mzuza, _____

Personality: Hurt and yet slowly growing. Kami had responsibility pushed on her at a young age and only recently has come to terms with it. A shy girl, that likes to hide in the world of imaginaton, Kami is often hit by feelings of guilt. She has few friends, but the ones she does have have been helping her to grow stronger both socially and emotionally. She puts everyone else's happiness above her own and is still very much being molded by the world around her.

The birth of her 9 children however and the grand support of many great pride members have brought joy and peace into the golden queen's life. She is happy, contented. Never to be a social butterfly, she has progressed nonetheless to break from most of her social anexities.

Completed rps since mating: A bunch

Familar: Hadaya, maned wolf

Hadaya's personality Strong and mothering, Hadaya attempts to make up for Kami's 'flaws' and tries to guide her into being a stronger, better person. A very capable wolf, she spent most of her life in training for the job she was to be given and is well versed in life experience and advice.

Completed rps - 4
----------------------------------

Pictures
Child
Teen
Adult
Kami and Ta
Anthro
--------------------------------------------

Ta'Ziyan: Ta is the first, best, and for the longest time only friend of the princess. Two broken pieces that together helped to make each other whole. Scared apart by the fear of the unknown that came along with their growth Kami cares the world for him, even if she can't say whether or not she 'loves' him. Though she's seemingly broke his heart over and over Kami still holds hope that he'll be there for her in the future, and that one day, she can heal for him what he's healed for her.

Tefu'weza: A kind male met under unfortunate circumstances. The father and soon to be sole rearer of Kami's twin cubs, there relationship is secret, but not strained.

Kiva, Goddess of Unity: A gentle and beautiful goddess that helped Kami pick herself back up from her depression and helped to send her back home.

Bijan: A maned wolf a little rough around the edges. Despite his harsh exterior, he helped to care for Kami and her cubs when they were born.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:51 am
"Whenever you're near
I hear a symphony
A tender melody
Pulling me closer
Closer to your arms

Then suddenly, I hear a symphony
Ooh, your lips are touching mine
A feeling so divine
'Till I leave the past behind
I'm lost in a world
Made for you and me"

User Image

Name: Shairi

Meaning: Song

Type: Cheetah

Parents: Fumbi and Anga

Temper: Sweet and gentle

Mate/Children: Zimwi'Jicho heart and Hiyada

Personality: A sweet and naive little flower that just adores singing. Despite the many drawbacks in her life she's always viewed things with optimism, and it's apparent by the fact that a sweet song almost always escapes her. Not anything of a hunter she waits for others to abandon their meals to eat, and is mildly cautious about those she meets along the way. She feels it impossible to stay stuck to one place and moves along learning and seeing as much as she possibly can.

RPs since last breed - 7

Pictures
Child
Teen
Adult
Little chibi XD
Anthro :3
LSX couple pic biggrin
Expecting 1
Expecting 2
Expecting emotes
Anthro couple
-----------------------------

Important Friends and Foes

Zimwi - A kind fellow wanderer who helped to save Shairi in her time of need. They're friendship blossomed to a strong love, and now they have one beautiful little cubby of their own. :3

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:53 am
User Image

Name: Tego

Meaning: Dangerous charm

Type: Leopard

Parents: Unknown/Orphan

Temper: Abrasive, cruel, domineering, very quick tempered

Mate/Children: Kombo, Tukana, Siri

Personality: A decent soul hiding beneath the guise of a cold and calculated mask. Tego is a good fighter and hunter but will never pull a swing unless someone else instigates it. Once a kind enough child Tego buried himself under the mentality that friends and women are for idiots and wusses, and that being alone and being in charge was the best bet. Verbally abusive and domineering Tego tries not to let anyone under his mask, but with the proper persaverence, perhaps someday he could change.

The past behind the cruelty:When Tego was young and alone he was 'adopted' by a kind leopardess. A sterile old leopardess, she took it as her job to care for the unparented young, and within the short time that Tego lived with her she cared after 6 different cubs. Tego was a kind little cub, independent and quickwitted, but very soft around the edges.

Only one of the six 'siblings' really caught the young Tego's eye, and he soon began to follow around the juvinile female wherever she went, falling for her in every sense possible in the eyes of a cub. It was her strength, her power that drew him to her, but it was her malice streak that left his heart shattered in pieces. The day she departed was the day after the young cub confessed his love, and the day she left him so maimed that he had to drag his tiny body back to the home and care of the old leopardess. He wasn't good enough, he'd never be good enough, well.. at the very least he'd never be the same.

Completed rps - 8

Glare

----------------------------------------

Msuluhivu: Tego's favorite toy. A wishywashy leopardess who, when calm, can twist and manuever words like no other. Tego cares for her to an extent when she's either being strong or being dominated upon. However since her finding of a mate, he finds her weak and mushy actions distasteful and pathetic.

Mleli: The first love of his life, though his love was not returned. A vicious and strong young leopardess, she is the reason for Tego's distaste in women and friends, and the reason he hides behind the mask. Her whereabouts are unknown, but one day he hopes to meet her again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:56 am
User Image

Name: Cascata

Meaning: Waterfall (based on her pelt looking like water and mist)

Type: Wild Dog

Parents: Miremba and ???

Temper: Sweet, playful, and girly

Siblings: Keilantra, Tshole, Matima, Khima, Lela'bahari, Sauda

Mate/Children: Demani. Banafrit, ______, and ______

Personality: The absolute epitomy of a girly girl Cascata is friendly, sweet, playful, and oh so affectionate to her family and pack. She aims very much to be friends with everyone and tries her best to please those around her. Always a follower, Cascata is easily scared and prone to bouts of crying when she does get scared, or even too exceptionally dirty, and in scary situations is the first to hide behind her stronger siblings. She loves flowers, chasing fireflies, and playing with her babies.

Completed rps - ?

Pictures
Child
Freo Cascata art
Girly Cascata
Anthro
Puppy Love

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:57 am
User Image
Name: Limbuko

Meaning: Anticipated Pleasure

God of: Pleasure

Type: Lion god

Parents: N/A

Temper: Charming and irresponsible

Mate/Children: Limbua, Kubuko, Narcissius, + 6

Personality: A looker and he certainly knows it. Charming, deceptive when need be, and incredibly irresponsible Limbuko spends most of his time in search of pleasure. He's a very needy beast and is usually rather jovial, until someone confronts him on his wontoness (then he can tantrum). If left to his own devices however he's quite the company to all around him, and just wants everyone to have a good time. He wants the most out of life and enjoys himself traveling, spreading joy and pleasure along the way (despite any good or ill consequences that might occur.)

Rps since last breed - ?

Pictures
Artsy giftart
Bane giftart
Shinamagami commission
LP giftart
Swampie art
World's greatest sire
Aw man! >.<
Adult
Lim valentine
Servant boy
Romance
Human
Dance
Anthro sing
Harrass
Smexiliciious
Ipod
Bane doodle
Snuggle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:59 am
"Yes I'm grounded
I got my wings clipped
I'm surrounded by all this pavement
Guess I'll circle
While I'm waiting for my fuse to dry

Someday I'll fly
Someday I'll soar
Someday I'll be so damn much more
'Cause I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for"

User Image

Name: Áhaiyuta

Meaning: One of the twin war gods of the Zuni people

Type: Seer Lion

Seerness: Very weak, only sees present events

Parents: Tanaka x Kiuma

Temper: Brash, Proud, Intitled

Siblings: Mátsailema (twin), Mahakali, Mastema, Belial

Mate/Children: N/A

Personality: A complete opposite of his younger twin, Ahaiyuta is brash and unthinking, allowing his emotions to tug him every which way. Easily read by everyone, Ahai has found brute strength and force to be his weapon of choice, leaving the thinking for his brother. His outbursts often get him in trouble, and despite knowing better, his temper will often just dig his hole deeper.

Reguardless Ahai is a strong soul, as stubborn as he is firey and very proud of both himself and his family. Though easily irritated with his twin on occassion, he values his attention and time more then any of the other cubs (and feels a unfamilar protectiveness and caring for him) seeing him truely as his other half, and the two of them together as far superior to any of the other cubs or beasts in the pridelands.

Completed rps - 10

Pictures
Cub cert
family emotes
Tormenting
Ahai and daddy
Rawr
Twins
Lounge
sig attitude

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:00 am
"There is a star
Waiting to guide us
Shining inside us
When we close our eyes

Don't let go
If you stay close to me
In my dreams tonight
You will see what I see
Dreams to dream
As near as can be
Inside you and me
They always come true"

User Image

Name: Xu Wu Hui

Meaning: White Star

Type: Lioness

Parents: Ausi'Juu x Daimyn

Temper: Sweet and optimistic, though mildly competitive

Siblings: Choa, Jing'Fei, Ai'kunliu, No

Mate/Children: Kazi. Adva, Aeonus, Ra'D, ____

Personality: Xu wants more then anything to be a star. Something special and cherished by everyone. Being the baby of the family, she often spoiled with care and attention, and deep down she wants for everyone to treat her that way. However she's well aware that someone must deserve that sort of treatment, so she tries her very best to try to appease everyone.

Xu's optimism has faded throughout her lifetime, and she feels a geniune sense of sadness over how 'left behind' she's been. Unable to attain the 'greatness' that so much of her family strives for, she looks for the speical things in life, and a way to boost her confidence.

** Xu has a slight form of nighttime insomnia and daytime narcolepsy. It's not really harmful to her, and it doesn't hit her everyday. But at some points she can see her acting particularly drowsy, or even fall asleep in the middle of doing something. She's very active in the night, and has an affinity for her namesake.

Completed rps - 5

Pictures
Cubby
Family
Xu and Jing
Christmas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:04 am
User Image

Name: Gaerwn

Meaning: White Fort (Welsh)

Extra info: Gaerwn's colorings are based on the Hounds of Annwn, death hounds that were sent for the underworld to fortell deaths, and seek out the corpses and souls of those departed.

Type: Wild Dog

Temper: Distant, quiet, loner, brave

Mate/Children: None

Personality: Gaerwn is a ghost of a creature, often fading in and out of the background without notice. Eyes always open to see everything around him, Gaerwn has an unnatural compulsion to be of few words, and can come off seeming cold and distant because of it. In truth he is very spiritual, and doesn't mind shielding others in his strength when the time calls for it.

Completed rps - 0

Pictures
Sig

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:05 am
User Image

Name: Danganyo

Meaning: Trick, deciet, fraud, cheat

Type: Cheetah

Temper: Sly

Personality: Danganyo is a leach of a creature, using everyone else to make his way in life easier. He's plenty capable of caring for himself, but takes an almost perverse pleasure in manipulating others to do things for him. He lies and tricks as easily as he breathes, and yet is usually pleasant enough to be around. He craves attention and company no matter the species.

Completed rps - 1

Pictures
Sig

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:07 am
User Image

Name: Kipepo

Meaning: Gentle Breeze

Parents: Kauta x Mteule

Temper: Laidback, sweet, naive

Siblings: Upepo (twin) and _____

Personality: Kipepo is a darling teddy bear. More then happy to let his twin take the spotlight Kipepo has happily fallen into the background. He's very sweet, very affectionate, and while he knows alot about the pride and practical knowledge socially speaking he is very naive. He wouldn't hurt a fly and rarely even gets angry.

Completed rps - 0

Pictures
Hiding

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:09 am
User Image

Name: Sarakiva

Meaning: Mix of Sarabi and Kiva

Parents: Kami x Ta

Temper: Bratty but good natured

Siblings: Akida, Matlai, Simi, Alphons, Semine, Illuae, Safuma, and Mzuza

Mate/Children: Nariko

Personality: Sarakiva is a princess and wants everyone to know it. Gentle and kind in action she however has an opinionted and very loud mouth, her favorite phrase being "A princess gets what she wants!" And luckily, because of her charm and position she usually gets it. Sarakiva is loyal and loves spending time with her family, though she often gets huffy when ignored or pushed aside.

Now that she's grown she's learn that flirting works as well, or better than, tantruming. So far she's gotten along swimmingly with her arranged mate and brother, but who knows what teenage hormones will do.

Completed rps - 0

Pictures
Princess and Pauper
Tribute
lil princess

Smexy princess
Sara and Nariko
Baby jewelry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:09 am
User Image
Name: Isabis

Meaning: Something beautiful

Temper: Delusional, self entitled, vain

Siblings: None

Personality: Isabis is under the delusion that she is a goddess, cursed by jealous fellow gods to be unable to show her true form. Her mind has twisted the idea in such a way, that she believes it with all her heart, and cannot be swayed from it, often using the common apperance of butterflies around her as a proof that even the gods couldn't rid her of. Though in truth they are simply attracted to the markings of her pelt.

She atttempts to act the way of her 'domain'. Graceful, beautiful, delicate. But really she's quite vain and unsure of herself, continually sad and upset about her plight, she wants nothing more then for others to acknowledge how special she is.

Lately she's fallen quite hard for her new friend Kweu, with them spending more time together than apart.

Completed rps - 0

Pictures
Adol pic

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:10 am
User Image

Name: Ifu'hamaji

Meaning: Grey Pilgrim

Type: Hyena

Temper: Cooperative, good natured, smart

Personality: Ifu has always been a wander, wanting to see anything and everything, valuing knowledge over the usual 'wants' in life. He is on a self proclaimed and neverending quest to learn all he can, and takes each day as it comes. He's very self sufficant, but enjoys company, and while not a fight picker he can very much take care of himself when need be.

Completed rps - 1

Pictures
Sig

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items