Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:44 pm
Okay, so this chapter shows that Konan isn't from Konoha, and that she and Pein are just some kids that Jiraiya taught many years back. I thought it was a somewhat boring chapter, except for the few bits of info that it gave  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:16 pm
THis episode was neat. Kishi completly blindsitted us with Konan, since im sure EVERYONE thought she was Jiraiya's student.

Also I was so sure in the begining of the chapter that the Juugo looking kid was Pein but the end seemed to prove me wrong.

Id also like to mention that if Oro killed them then we could have avoided a timeskip. And also it shows that Oro did have positive emotions, since he just wanted to end their suffereing.  

Mr._Stabby

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:29 pm
Right....how exactly is taking a person's life away be a positive emotion? Or even thinking about it? Ending their suffering? Orochimaru was as sick and evil as ever. Just because they were orphans....bullcock....

That made me wonder though, how long did Jiraya stay there, and what happened to Nagato?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:27 am
Mr._Stabby
THis episode was neat. Kishi completly blindsitted us with Konan, since im sure EVERYONE thought she was Jiraiya's student.

Also I was so sure in the begining of the chapter that the Juugo looking kid was Pein but the end seemed to prove me wrong.

Id also like to mention that if Oro killed them then we could have avoided a timeskip. And also it shows that Oro did have positive emotions, since he just wanted to end their suffereing.
Well, technically, she still was his student.  

liz_bliz_inc

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:47 am
String_Theory
Mr._Stabby

Yeah, just not as cool as Minato  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:00 pm
I was hoping that Konan would be from Hidden Cloud but eh.  

Classic Black Sheep

randwe21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:40 am
*sigh* i was hoping that konan was one of minato's teammates, but oh well  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:13 pm
Classic Black Sheep
I was hoping that Konan would be from Hidden Cloud but eh.

Hidden Cloud sux. Why do you think Kishi doesn't do anything with them?  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

randwe21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:15 pm
Pein OBVIOUSLY has a kekei genkai. . . but it is creepy as hell  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:25 pm
Okay, the who Jiraiya living with these little kids was kind of random. And yeah I totally didn't think the black haired one was going to be pain.  

beboptilyoudrop

Almaseti

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:21 pm
I really hope Konan isn't completely out with this chapter. I'm sure she has to have jutsu besides the paper thing, since Jiraiya was surprised by the paper and he taught her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:38 pm
Nephite Warrior
String_Theory
Mr._Stabby

Yeah, just not as cool as Minato

Well, no one is as cool as Yany  

liz_bliz_inc

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games