Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:22 pm
... in the wind.

Honestly, if you don't know what this place is, then you either need to ask someone or leave the guild. We're lenient though. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:10 am
sasuke was walking through the forrest aim;ess;y. he has had no purpose ever since he killed tobi of the akatsuki. it has been ten years since then and he has been at the edge of the rice country with team hebi and a few others. they occupied an abandoned town, fixed it up and invited refugees from all over the world to live free of charge. now that he has ben handed the position of overseer of the town, he has no need for anything else. no one bothers them because og sasuke's reputation. from time to time he comes to the forest to visit his home but only admires from afar.he went up and sat against the gates henges looking at the sun.he remembered the recent kage monument, and smiled to himself.

so... you finally did it eh?

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:25 pm
Inside a busy hospital, there are many medic-nin working on their own operation and taking care of the paitents.

While taking a small knife in one hand, the a female medic-nin slicing the paitent's chest like a steak. Opening the skin layer, she feeling that she peeling a orange to get to the inside. Quickly, her hands working on connecting wires and a battery near the heart in order to have this person keep on living. Heavy pressure weighting on her shoulders, her breathing is steady as her hands sewing the paitent's wound within a few minutes.

Steady....

The nurses keep patting a towel on her wide forehead to wipe away the sweat till the operation is done.

Alright, take this person to resting room.

The the red light of "Operation" turns off as the doctor and her assistances come out of the room. Leaving the paitent being taken care by the nurses, they walk pass the main crew and heading to the resting rooms.

Taking off her gloves and mask, the doctor talks to the paitent's family about the success of the operation before she disappears inside her own office. Slipping off her white coat, she hangs it by her door where the clothing hooks are. Leaning her head back on her leather chair, the pink colored hair woman sighs softly from her partly opened lips and stares at the ceiling with a huge smile on her face.

He's going to live...

I wonder how Naruto doing in Hokage's tower.. I hopes he able to handle the papers...

=^x^=

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:08 pm
sits outside the window to sakura's office as he gently and carefully unlatches it and sneaks up behind her and places his hands over her eyes. "guess who" he smirks a bit as she starts guessing knowing that she probably knows who it is  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am
sasuke thought he would take a risk as he saw a young genin comming out of the gate. he bekoned the young one over and cast a small genjutsu on the young one and gave him a letter. the boy walked back inside the gates with a bewitched look in his eyes. he walked down the main street past the apartments and turnned right towards the kage building stoping at the hospital. he walked in through the door looking for the head doctors office. he walked past the operating room and down that hall until he found the right door with the sign on it. he opened the door without warning and walked through without changing his expression. he walked over to the desk and slipped the note to sakura. in it it said "im at the gate, come alone. and remove the genjutsu"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:13 pm
Lifting a friendly smile, Sakura would have grab and throw the intrudger behind her on her desk, but she knows that if she did it, Crim would be able to counter back. After all, he was her sensei...Hmm~ Sounds like he wanna play this guessing game~
Umm...

Before she could answer, she senses something wrong and someone else entered her office so, she lifts Crim's hands gently off her eyes. Her emerald eyes see a boy who came to give her letter from someone. Raising from her seat, her hand gently touches the boy's forehead before she goes around her desk, reads the note, put the note in her pocket, does a hand seal and say,
"Kai [Release]!"

The poor boy falls forward into her arms and shakes his head, "Why I'm doing here???" Looking up, his eyes open wide like saucers and quickly take his steps back away as he blurs out a apologe, "S-Sorry, Sakura-dono. I-I don't know how I e-end up here. Sorry."

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:48 pm
Reaching a hand out, Sakura rubs the boy's head and gives him warm smile. She wanna the boy to just relax, "It's okie. Were you going somewhere?"

Aww, he might be too surprised...

Nodding his head, the boy quickly bows and apologizing again before he left her office.

Turning her attention toward her friend, this medic-nin looks over to Crim and smiles softly before she closes her eyes,
"So, what cha doing here, Crim?"

Don't look into his eyes. It's better that I act normally and leave this office quietly after I have Crim do something for me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:08 pm
"yes he did seem quite surprised. so what is it you want me to do? or have you foregotten i can read you like a book. but that is one of my favorite books"  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:17 pm
"Ummm... Crim, can you help me order a Ceasar's salad, a 20oz. bottle of soya milk, and a turkey and cheese sandwich from the Bagel's shop, onegai [please]? I'm starving. I didn't eat breakfast today."
Clapped her hand together, Sakura gives him the kitten eyes and blushes slighty on her face; her tummy rumbles a bit because she is telling the truth.

I... better not think of anything else or he read me again.. Wait, I'm thinking again.

=OxO=

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:22 pm
"so why do you need my help i mean i know you are sometimes busy but if we are going to get something to eat why not the both of us go and get something?" knowing she is hiding something not sure of what but is sure it has to do with the note. "so what was that note about?" he smirks a bit knowing she won't tell him directly but has a good idea that it is sasuke  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:29 pm
"Oh, the note... is just a errand that I need to do. It's going to take me few minutes. Don't worry."

Raising her hands up and in front of her, Sakura is trying her best to sent Crim away so, she could know what this writer of this note from. She is hoping Crim would let her go before the rest of the village found out. Hating herself to lie to Crim, she turns around, leans her tush on her desk, and stares at the wall.

Please, just go, Crim.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:35 pm
he reads her again knowing that she wants him to leave and being such a good ninja his thoughts have been confirmed that it was sasuke. he pulls out a piece of ribbon"here take this for you hair" he hands her the ribbon her not knowing that he has marked the ribbon witha tracing jutsu so that he can watch her from a far. "well maybe i will see ya later?" he reaches around her and gives her a hug and kisses her forehead. he then goes out the same way he came in. hiding on a nearby roof.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:00 pm
"Thank you, Crim-sensei.
"
Watching him leave, Sakura feeling her face burns abit and releasing a breath that she was holding in. Dropping her glaze, her eyes looking at the ribbon in her hand and feeling a bit guilty for lying to Crim.

Inner Sakura: Why would he give you a ribbon?
It is kinda suspicous...
Inner Sakura: What harm could a ribbon do?
You sure trust him...
Inner Sakura: Of course, there is nothing for Crim to spy on me.

Reaching her hand upward, she takes off her red ninja band that was holding her hair back and placing it back in right place before she ties Crim's ribbon around her wrist like a lucky charm before she left the hospital.

Dashing forward, she running fast to her destination that is the front gate and making sure no one is following her.

{Gtg, bye Crim-sensei.}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:06 pm
uses his konohagakure no jutsu as he hides in the leaves following her carefully as he sees that she is going towards the front gate. he looks around and spots sasuke sitting on on of the hinges. keeping quite and not saying anything he wants to see what will transpire.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:23 pm
Walking in the shadows, the medic-nin has a feeling that she is being watch and turned around to look behind her. Finding no one is there, Sakura don't like this feeling at all. Her emerald eyes searching for the intruder of privacy and would like to punch that person hard on the face for it. Touching her forehead, this person feeling that she might be delusional or something from hunger.

I don't like being watched like a...
Inner Sakura: Convict? Hey, it is not a crime to meet old friends.
True... but, this.. stalker has other ideas than only invading our privacy.
Inner Sakura: True...
Should we loose him?

Stepping into the light, Sakura placing her hands in front of her and does a few steals in her hand, summoning Bushin no justsu. A few clones of herself appeared and all of them nodded to each other before they all run their own separate way.

During her escape from stalker's eyes, the medic-nin didn't noticed that her ribbon slipped off her wrist and been taken away by a kitten who ran inside the village in same direction of her clones.

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff