Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Multimedia
Ruining Foriegn Things--The Olympic Event Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What country has ruined the most foreign things?
america
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
America
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
USA
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
US
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
the united states
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
damn yankees....f***** everything up
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:44 pm
This is a contest, the brainchild of Blackrose Kaire, you must post something that another country has been adopted/modified/used/or re-made in another country, and has completely destroyed/insulted/ruined that thing.
This is an example for a resturaunt.

Country of Origin: Mexico
Nominated Country of Adoption: USA
Thing: mexican food
Food Company: Taco Bell
Why: for bad imitations of mexican food that are an insult to their culture

You may nominate up to five things per post. The contest closes in two weeks, then I will tally how many times a country has been nominated.The winning country gets tomatoes and scrap metal thrown at the presidant/prime minister/ruler, and eternal disgrace to its name.

Please do not nominate the same thing twice, if someone has already nominated America-Taco Bell, please do not nominate America for Taco Bell. You may, however, nominate it for something else.

*yes, i am aware that the poll options are all the same thing*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:11 pm
You didn't even credit me for the idea emo
Why didn't I get it copyrighted?!WHY! gonk rofl  

Awesome Akwardness

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Blackrose Kaire
I forgot your user name. *goes to add it now*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:22 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
I forgot your user name. *goes to add it now*
Nah you don't have to.You just took a crappy idea and made it good. smile I wasn't ever gonna do this anyway...Too lazy.  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:52 am
Well lets see, america took and ruined, Rugby, Football, Tea, Crumpets, Scones, The Colonies oh and not least forgetting, the actual English language itself. No word of a lie, I heard an American tourist once say; "I can't understand a word they say, why can't they speak English properly?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:48 am
Rellik Chan
Well lets see, america took and ruined, Rugby, Football, Tea, Crumpets, Scones, The Colonies oh and not least forgetting, the actual English language itself. No word of a lie, I heard an American tourist once say; "I can't understand a word they say, why can't they speak English properly?"

As an American, stressed , I would like to say that their comment deeply sadens me and I apologize for their ignorance. *walks over to the tourist and slaps them on the face, then sends them back to second grade*

Please don't think badly of all of us, just 85%.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan

As an American, stressed , I would like to say that their comment deeply sadens me and I apologize for their ignorance. *walks over to the tourist and slaps them on the face, then sends them back to second grade*

Please don't think badly of all of us, just 85%.

Its ok, I know its just the majority that are like that and there is an intelligent minority. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:44 am
Rellik Chan
Admit it,you love what we've done to the language,with our Ain'ts and Ya'lls.. xd rolleyes  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:13 am
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik Chan
Admit it,you love what we've done to the language,with our Ain'ts and Ya'lls.. xd rolleyes

Y'all are crazy, I ain't loving it at all. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:29 am
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik Chan

Y'all are crazy, I ain't loving it at all. razz
No no no,WRONG.

It's not "Y'all are crazy" it's "Y'all IS crazy" xp  

Awesome Akwardness

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:16 pm
Rellik Chan

LIAR! An american would never say "properly".

Also, I think there should be another option in the poll. For those of us who actually live here, it's not the whole country, just the South. whee
Let it be known that I have never uttered the 'words' "ain't" or "ya'll" EVER. stressed

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:44 am
Krypta9
Rellik Chan

LIAR! An american would never say "properly".

Also, I think there should be another option in the poll. For those of us who actually live here, it's not the whole country, just the South. whee
Let it be known that I have never uttered the 'words' "ain't" or "ya'll" EVER. stressed

If its just the south, how do you explain monkey boy in the white house?  

Rellik San
Crew

Multimedia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas