Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
BLOOD PLUS..............N PICS........................N SIGN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:14 pm
YO DOES N E 1 KNO HOW TO PUT A PIC OFF OF THE SYSTEM OF A COMPUTER OR CAN SOME 1 TELL ME WAT CC CODE TO USE IN ORDER TO MAKE A SIGNATURE PLEEZE OH I ALMOST FORGOT WAT SUX THOSE WHO DUNNO BLOOD + WAS CANCELLED FRUM CARTOON NETWORK I WAS PI***D WEN I FOUND OUT BUT THEY COME AND GO JUS LIKE MY OLD FAVE TV SHOW..............INVADER ZIM crying Y IS BLOOD + GONE! WYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 pm
you have to use an IMG code to put a picture up on yer siggy:

[img]URL HERE[/img]

f a l l e n-teardrops

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:43 am
OMG, they actually CANCELLED IT??!! i know it wasn't on last sat night, but they were also showing a rerun of Bleach, too 4 some reason so i just thought they were doing something weird that night and everything would be back to normal by next saturday (they do that sometimes. they didn't show bleach one time so they could show one of their own crappy perverted cartoons.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:13 am
Are you sure it's canceled? I believe that would be too good to be true >.>

And if you want a Banner, theres the Banner area in the Blood+ Main forums, so just copy and paste the code.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:09 pm
It's not cancelled. They just caught up with the Saturday airing. Odd on another forum someone thought that they cancelled Bleach too. These shows are still new and so they are working on getting the distribution rights for more episodes (i think thats how it works, could be wrong) as well as getting the English dubbing done. Like Inuyasha when it was first on, they took a break so that they could get more episodes. Give it some time and they'll begin to play them again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:19 pm
Woah, check the grammar please. talk2hand  

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:59 pm
YamiCheza
OMG, they actually CANCELLED IT??!! i know it wasn't on last sat night, but they were also showing a rerun of Bleach, too 4 some reason so i just thought they were doing something weird that night and everything would be back to normal by next saturday (they do that sometimes. they didn't show bleach one time so they could show one of their own crappy perverted cartoons.)

NOPE IM SRRY I COULDNT BELEIVE IT EITHER BUT UNFORTUNALLY I SEARCHED ENDLESSLY THROUGH THE NEXT WEEKENDS AND THE NEXT 1S AND THE NEXT 1S BUT NOTHING!!!!! IT SOOO SUX AND THEY JUS SHOWED THE EPISODE WHEN RICU WOKE UP!!!! crying crying WYYYY BP!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:02 pm
Hisokani
It's not cancelled. They just caught up with the Saturday airing. Odd on another forum someone thought that they cancelled Bleach too. These shows are still new and so they are working on getting the distribution rights for more episodes (i think thats how it works, could be wrong) as well as getting the English dubbing done. Like Inuyasha when it was first on, they took a break so that they could get more episodes. Give it some time and they'll begin to play them again.

U KNO UR RIGHT IT MIGHT JUST BE GONE 4 THE SEASON  

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

Fluue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:32 pm
I beg to differ.
AdultSwim Schedule

Blood+ is still airing new episodes.

Bleach has just taken a break while Death Note takes its place.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:31 pm
Fluue
I beg to differ.
AdultSwim Schedule

Blood+ is still airing new episodes.

Bleach has just taken a break while Death Note takes its place.

Woah...they dubbed Death Note o.O  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Kikyo_Priestess_4_souls_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:14 pm
im bored bp isnt cancelled they r just waiting like in between seasons  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:14 am
Saya_Otonashi_jaa
YO DOES N E 1 KNO HOW TO PUT A PIC OFF OF THE SYSTEM OF A COMPUTER OR CAN SOME 1 TELL ME WAT CC CODE TO USE IN ORDER TO MAKE A SIGNATURE PLEEZE OH I ALMOST FORGOT WAT SUX THOSE WHO DUNNO BLOOD + WAS CANCELLED FRUM CARTOON NETWORK I WAS PI***D WEN I FOUND OUT BUT THEY COME AND GO JUS LIKE MY OLD FAVE TV SHOW..............INVADER ZIM crying Y IS BLOOD + GONE! WYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying

what r u talking about, blood+ is still on, its on at 12:30 just like it is every saturday night! Its just that they cancelled bleach on saturdays and put death note in its place, but blood+ is still there.  

yuki~chan3

Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • The Wolf Within 100

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:43 am
it's on more than just saturdays if you are up late enough... in fact, i just watched it, it is on at two am weeknights i think.... but you can never trust adult swim, they change thier schedual distressingly often.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:52 am
yeah, they're always changing it! They're so freakin' fickle! mad and it sucks that Bleach is gone, probably just cause the first season's over (one really long season though. more like seasons.) but i'm reading the manga so i'm not missing it too much, but it still kinda sucks. it's cool to see Bleach in color and moving for a change when you read the manga all the time.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Satin x Roses

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:49 pm
I don't think so either...but if they do, there's always Youtube.^^ xp  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items