Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Rank 10 itches Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:26 am
I would like to announce...that I 16it-plumber lord and master of all mushrooms own hardcore.
just yesterday I have did the impossible?
I have become rank 10 in the battle tower (wi-fi section)
because of my new limitation to the cyber world and the creation of my new team I wasn't able to test my new team on anyone..but,I found a solution, play the battle tower. The battle tower thought me loads of new Tricks and which pokemon are the most over used...Garchomp, Metagross, Infernape, Togikiss, Snorlax, Azelf & Gengar..just to name a few

Now you guy are Most likely thinking..wow I don't think I'll ever make it to rank 10,it is a hard task but not impossibly ince as soon as you hit rank 9 you start to see the hackers appear...
How can i tell there hackers? Who the hell can reach rank 10 with just a Absnoman (spelling) that only know sheer cold and a metagross that can only do take down..to to mention a gayrados that can only do Splash(really ,WTF?)

so the point of this thread is to talk about the wi-fi battle tower,and if you like talk about how great I am. ; )
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:38 am
You could have been rank 10 for like 10 minutes..Anyway that is an achievement well done.  

Razz-Berry 9

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:36 am
no i reached rank 10 yesterday at around 12 PM
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:32 am
I could probably do it, but I'd rather not battle AI. It doesn't matter how fancy the pokemon are if it isn't a human controlling it really.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:37 am
AI cannot think like a actual human can. It does not know counters to switch in, how to predict, and all that jazz. It's entirely different from battleing a actual person.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:25 pm
16bit-Plumber
User Image
Yeah But if you stopped playing Would it not be taken by someone else?  

Razz-Berry 9

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:07 pm
!!Razz-berry!!9
16bit-Plumber
User Image
Yeah But if you stopped playing Would it not be taken by someone else?

well i'm not to sure on that matterI think it's based on your win streak
right now i have a win streak of 49 I think  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:09 pm
Jonnnn
AI cannot think like a actual human can. It does not know counters to switch in, how to predict, and all that jazz. It's entirely different from battleing a actual person.
actually when the rank gets higher the AI tend to switch to better pokemon. (sometimes)  

16bit-Plumber

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:10 pm
I hast send thee a PM of epic proportions.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:11 pm
good job thats nice plumber, I feel like making a new team to do that.... mind posting your opinion and tips in my thread from the moveset and team help forum?  

-2 Z Zelly

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:13 pm
is it a team of 3?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:14 pm
no i made six so i could pick three for battle tower or all six for wifi battle....  

-2 Z Zelly

Emiru13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:21 pm
+ Congrats.
:3

~.: heart :.~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:28 pm
Jonnnn

Actually, they know how to switch in counters now. Still can't predict though.  

Shigeru the Hero

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:41 pm
Shigeru K
Jonnnn

Actually, they know how to switch in counters now. Still can't predict though.
damn right! thats how blissy got me with a counter and killed me one hit  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces