Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Anime and Manga Talk
I like Tabby. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like .Hack//ROOTS?
  Yup
  It's Ok.
  No.
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:17 pm
I started watching ROOTS in English because I'm too lazy to read the subtitles, but I like it. I'm actually addicted to it.
I like everyone so far like Shino, Tabby and I really like Sakisaka. :0
Do you like ROOTS?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:30 pm
I like ROOTS as well, i watched it as it was being released to torrent, i have to admit that as i buy the dvds and watch it again while playing the games, it makes a lot more sense. WARNING: watch and not play at your own risk!  

Avakar

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:29 am
Damn right you really like Sakisaka.

Tabby needs to go to hell. Srsly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tabby just needs to go fall into a coma.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Avakar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:26 pm
Tabby is to ROOTS as A20 is to SIGN, accept Tabby has leveled up her "annoying" stat  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:46 pm
I like Roots.
I really should have watched it before I played through the games XD

I hate Tabby.
I think she is just there for her boobs.

....I liked A20 D:
She was cute ^.^

YesterDaysNews

Avakar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:15 pm
Your right thats really the only reason she's there! Her boobs! Atoli and Shino can only bring so many fans to the table, Endrance fills a gap that was previously unfilled, Haseo brings the fan girls, with all the other male characters as back up, Sakubo pulls in the peds, ahhh! bring in the brainless ditsy character with big boobs to fill the character gap!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:10 pm
Well I thought she was nice and tried to make people happy. emo  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:10 pm
I actually kind of like Tabby. But yes, she can be very annoying at times.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:15 am
I just finished watching it yesterday! (cheated with youtube stare ) Now I have a desire to restart the games.

Tabby is strong. (just about as strong as annoying) Later in the series she really gains strength and confidence, plus a will to help everyone. She's as sticky to Haseo as Mimiru was to Tsukasa, but they both had the same effect and purpouse: blunt strength. What they do to the protagonist affects them, changes them, shifts them. I would also like to note that Tabby is a foil to Haseo (Don't know the term? Get a hold of your literary definitions.) and that is also part of her purpouse.  

Lyneun

Shialu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:51 pm
True, but Haseo could have easily been foiled by other characters, or atleast one that wasn't so annoying 8<

I mean, like in aladdin Iago was a foil for Jafar, but I didn't hate him with the burning rage of a thousand suns.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:18 am
Could have been, but he really wasn't foiled by anyone else, unless you count Phyllo as one too, which is possible. Tabby was the obvious. *shrugs*  

Lyneun

Mortal Plight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:23 pm
I feel bad for being the only one that voted no. D;

I watched the first few English episodes. I really don't know why, but it just didn't appeal to me at all. Not even my undying love for anything dot hack could force me to watch it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:18 pm

.hack//ROOTS is cool.

It's the anime that lured me into spending money on their franchise D:<

I also liked Tabby, she was really cute. Just don't pay attention to her stupid boobs.

Puppetry

miso--KINKY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:33 pm
I really think Tabby was great as a person... I mean, she was nice and caring... and she tried to help everyone any way she could. I mean, yeah she had big boobs, but I don't think it was done perversely... it was a bit cute.

Tabby gets my approval wink

Anime and Manga Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces