Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Post chore g|_!+c#3$ :D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:23 pm
[Post your glitches]

Let's see how many glitches we can come up with the .hack// game series.

NOTE THAT THIS BOARD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.

Mine:
.hack//IMOQ
In the first game my Kite originally had all of the characters received through the .hack//IMOQ series. However, they were unusable until youreachedd the game itself where they would join you. [Example: I had Moonstone in .hack//Infection, but was not able to use him until Mutation].

.hack//G.U. Reminisce
During the Mushroom Hunting quest, the required party was Atoli and Bo. However, I removed Bo and invited Endrance before the quest began [I had Bo in my party previously] and then accepted the quest. Endrance was "registered" for the quest, however, when there was a scene, Bo took his place.

When Moon Tree was originally attacked [after the Emperor Ceremony], and Pi, Kuhn, and Haseo were rejected from teleporting into Moon Tree, Pi goes into a speech. When she states "...is to 'experiment'." The came comes close to her body, showing her from the breast up. However, my game did something funky and it removed Pi's body. She was a floating head with a tie hovering in air.

During the fight with Atoli's avatar, I pressed Start when Haseo begins to say "Come on...Come on..." When i unpaused it, there was no voice. Haseo mouth the words "I'm right here....SKEIIIIIIIIITH!!!", but no voice came out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:16 pm
Yea, the sound stops when you pause in the middle of cutscenes for some weird reason.

The only glitch I've really seen is the one that lets you go under Mac Anu.

Not really sure if this is a "glitch" or what, but my copy of //QUARANTINE refuses to play the very first cutscene in the little scene viewer on the desktop. It just goes to a black screen and I have to restart the game. I haven't seen if it does that for all the cutscenes or not, though.  

fk12

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:19 am
The Slate Scholar
[Post your glitches]

Let's see how many glitches we can come up with the .hack// game series.

NOTE THAT THIS BOARD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.

Mine:
.hack//IMOQ
In the first game my Kite originally had all of the characters received through the .hack//IMOQ series. However, they were unusable until youreachedd the game itself where they would join you. [Example: I had Moonstone in .hack//Infection, but was not able to use him until Mutation].

.hack//G.U. Reminisce
During the Mushroom Hunting quest, the required party was Atoli and Bo. However, I removed Bo and invited Endrance before the quest began [I had Bo in my party previously] and then accepted the quest. Endrance was "registered" for the quest, however, when there was a scene, Bo took his place.

When Moon Tree was originally attacked [after the Emperor Ceremony], and Pi, Kuhn, and Haseo were rejected from teleporting into Moon Tree, Pi goes into a speech. When she states "...is to 'experiment'." The came comes close to her body, showing her from the breast up. However, my game did something funky and it removed Pi's body. She was a floating head with a tie hovering in air.

During the fight with Atoli's avatar, I pressed Start when Haseo begins to say "Come on...Come on..." When i unpaused it, there was no voice. Haseo mouth the words "I'm right here....SKEIIIIIIIIITH!!!", but no voice came out.

I laugh whenever Pi falls down and her boobs jiggle, especially in a dramatic scene like after Tarvos goes berserk because of AIDA  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:37 pm
Uhm, I don't think the sound being cut off was a glitch.
It happens every time I press start during a cut scene 3nodding

ACK! I forget what it said!
But many times in Redemption the subtitles did not match what the characters were saying.
I remember that the subtitle was something extremely rude and out of place XD
(It happened near the end of the game where everyone was starting to get all excited over beating Cubia )

YesterDaysNews

Kraeven

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:24 pm
In //Redemption at the scene where you first enter NetSlum, certain text is reused for speech that doesn't match. I'm pretty sure than I'm not the only person to notice this *points up at previous post*, as well as, I have a few area words...

Δ Upfront Starting Berserker (3rd Floor - Missing Monsters.)
Δ Chasing Aster's Offerings (3rd Floor - Missing Monsters.)
Δ Fattening Ruined Fast Horse (2nd Floor - Play with the camera angles in the room behind the Beast Statue.)

Can't remember where I've got them and there is a Bike one, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvQQw-C45KI

It doesn't work in anything else but //Rebirth. Trust me, I've tried.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:01 pm
I've had a couple glitches in Redemption, maybe it's my swords, but I have Bind Nezumi+5 with Venomous Attack and Paralysis Attack, and sometimes when I kill a Horndrigal they will just keep getting damage hit on them and wont die.  

vengeful retribution

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:36 pm
Glitches, oh joy. ;D [/sarcasm]

//IMOQ
- None, but Slate's member address sounds like a god given gift. Although I have a question, Slate could you invite post game members [i.e. Helba] before you beat Quarantine?

//GU
At the end of Vol.2
When Ovan is telling Haseo to get stronger in Hulle Granz Cathedral, his words are sputtered and there is no audio with the "shatter".

Also Sakaki "surpassed my system" in volume 3.
Harakibi made a thread about it a while ago
And,
I and text problems during the scene in Net Slum, just like Kraeven and YDN.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:13 pm
vengeful retribution
I've had a couple glitches in Redemption, maybe it's my swords, but I have Bind Nezumi+5 with Venomous Attack and Paralysis Attack, and sometimes when I kill a Horndrigal they will just keep getting damage hit on them and wont die.

No, that's just the poison doing its work in over time. I sometimes do it a lot, myself.

Kraeven

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:05 pm
x-Rorein
Glitches, oh joy. ;D [/sarcasm]

//IMOQ
- None, but Slate's member address sounds like a god given gift. Although I have a question, Slate could you invite post game members [i.e. Helba] before you beat Quarantine?

//GU
At the end of Vol.2
When Ovan is telling Haseo to get stronger in Hulle Granz Cathedral, his words are sputtered and there is no audio with the "shatter".

Also Sakaki "surpassed my system" in volume 3.
Harakibi made a thread about it a while ago
And,
I and text problems during the scene in Net Slum, just like Kraeven and YDN.

No. For some reason, Helba, Sora, Tsukasa, and Subaru
never showed up on my game until their proper time [after
beating Quarantine]. However, everyone else, yes. There
was an event where you originally meet Terajima Ryoko
in the dungeon. However, seeing as how it was her name,
I invited her and BlackRose into my party. When I reached
the end of the dungeon, Terajima was no longer in my party
and didn't appear in the cutscene. Her massive axe was at-
tacking the monster, just no Terajima attached to it. It was
odd. After the scene, Terajima logs out after giving you her
member address. When we got back to town, Terajima was
completely removed from my party. It was very odd.

Same for Orca; he only became available after Quarantine
was beaten.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:03 pm
My friend is an original game destroyer. He managed to keep fighting in the arena even after his HP reached zero! (haseo was a ghost still attacking! It was in vol.1, however he got hit and died died) He also walked through spikes.

About to get off subject, He always glitches games! He managed to walk through the spike trap several times! And in super smash bros. melee, he managed to get quadruple KO when there were only 3 players! (no he did not kill another monster) And in mortal kombat he once defeated me, he uppercutted me, noting happen, again, nothing happen, this KEPT happening till i hit the wall on the other side, Than it said FATALITY O.o  

tehmirage_ofdablue_innis

vengeful retribution

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:20 pm
Kraeven
vengeful retribution

No, that's just the poison doing its work in over time. I sometimes do it a lot, myself.

Doppelgangar was not a prob with those blades at the end smile
Just paralyzed the b*****d, couldn't do anything.
HA!
Also,
I had the messed up text,
I forget what it said, but it was something like "Man, what's going on here?!"
everytime there was a subtitle glitch for me, after i got the xth form from zelkova.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:25 pm
Grrr.....  

Thefallacy_of_BlueInnis

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:49 pm
Yeah.
I got the 'What the hell was that about?!?!' durring the scene after Haseo's Xth form.

Have any of you seen the waterfall glitch?
In Rebirth, go to Delta: Fattening Ruined Horse.
In the dungeon, go to one of the rooms on the 2nd? Floor and you'll get the glitch.

There's also a Return Feather glitch in Rebirth at
Delta: Graceful Wrath's Shadow.
Go to the platform near the temple, use a return feather, and you'll end up in the hill. Carefully descend, and then walk into the temple, retrieve your reward, and walk out. XD

There's also a Bike Glitch for those of you who do bike missions.
"This bug can hang the Chim Chim or King Chim Chim counters during a race, resulting either in an instant 30 Chim Chims or (better yet) an instant win. To use this, hit Select to bring up the full map just before you hit the intended target, then hit O then X in that order quickly. This will bring up the Clear Report without the map, and done correctly, causes the Chim Chim/King Chim Chim counter to rise to its maximum instantly.

You can actually just hit O and forget X, but it is possible to pick up only 2 Kings by doing so, making the timing for just the one button more crucial than for O then X." -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkSOYwllvzo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:22 pm
~Lady Kanna~
Yeah.
I got the 'What the hell was that about?!?!' durring the scene after Haseo's Xth form.

YES! Thats what it was!
That was really bothering me, thank you and your good memory! ^.^

YesterDaysNews

YesterDaysNews

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:43 pm
I found more, I found more!

Rebirth:
When Haseo uses Repth, it makes this horrid gargle sound instead of him saying "Repth!" Its fixed in the next volume.

Also in Rebirth:
Don't hit Black Sleipnir with the steam bike, it freezes the game XD

Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas