Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
I.N.V.U Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu_Sora

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 12:19 pm
Does anyone know when the next INVU is supposed to come out? It's been a long time, i think it's over due... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:57 pm
BLEEEEEEHHH~

I never liked that series. xp

But have you checked the site? *just checked* Damn...Most likely, it's not even out in Korea yet. That's what happened with Paradise Kiss. We had to wait a year and a half for the final volume.  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Ryuu_Sora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:21 pm
crying man, i was afraid of that crying

yeah, i remember waiting for paradise kiss to come out, and i'm still mad at yukari for not going with george at the end... scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:38 pm
I liked it a little but I'm not fond of Korean names.  

sailorsasami

sailorsasami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:39 pm
Ryuu_Sora

yeah, i remember waiting for paradise kiss to come out, and i'm still mad at yukari for not going with george at the end... scream

WHAT????? Yukari doesn't?????? George pisses me off sometimes....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:58 pm
sailorsasami
Ryuu_Sora

WHAT????? Yukari doesn't?????? George pisses me off sometimes....

yeah, i know what you mean, the end sucks so much, still a good manga
though biggrin  

Ryuu_Sora

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:41 pm
Ryuu_Sora
Does anyone know when the next INVU is supposed to come out? It's been a long time, i think it's over due... crying

The third I.N.V.U. came out in 03 I'm still waiting for the last to come out.
Did you know that she made a new book it's called The Queen's Knight. And it rocks. I currently have all three I.N.V.U. on my shelf along with the first volume of The Queen's Knight. Btw I loved both. And I love Korean names.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:26 pm
I myself have been wondering about INVU for a while, I got the first three when they came out and then forgot about them untill today, when a friend of mine and I were talking about The Queen's Knight, and we were very sad about the lack of a 4th volume of INVU  

russetm

anime_fan_9002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:03 am
russetm
I myself have been wondering about INVU for a while, I got the first three when they came out and then forgot about them untill today, when a friend of mine and I were talking about The Queen's Knight, and we were very sad about the lack of a 4th volume of INVU

I've got 1-3 of INVU and volume 1 of The Queens Knight. I suggest you read The Queens Knight it's very good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:13 pm
I've heard rumors from friends about the company that published I.N.V.U. (a favorite series of mine, by the way) in Korea/Japan going out of business, or something like that. I've also heard from several friends and manga sources that I.N.V.U. has been discontiuned by TokyoPop, perhaps because of what I previously stated. crying I hope it's not true, but I do believe that something's up.  

o r e l l e

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:41 am
oh man if thats true that would really suck because I too have the first 3 volumes of I.N.V.U and was hoping that the last would be coming out sometime this year.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:50 pm
I think that she is just pulling a J.K. Roling on us. For those who aren't fimialar then J.K. kept us waiting for like 5 years for Harry Potter.  

anime_fan_9002

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:10 am
>< yeah very very true, I hated that. Well all we can do is just hope that it comes out soon and wait^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:26 am
I'm still waiting for the next volume of INVU and Under the Glass Moon to come out. I wish TP would at least post any news as to why it's taking so long. I was SO happy when the final volume of Paradise Kiss came out. But I was so mad at the ending also. Poor George! crying  

LadyAmethyst

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:10 am
The only thing I'm sure about is that it's taking so long because it is not even out over there yet, so thats what has to come first.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff