Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
373 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:50 pm
Alright, so this chapter came as a relief, being better than some of the more recent ones. The fact that we know now that Pein has a cool eye technique, which something was mentioned about gods, and being uber great.....yeah, I now think they are uber badassing Pein....

...oh well, guess they hafta have someone rediculously strong and practically invincible for Naruto to beat before it ends

I'm also thinking that the spiky haired kid that Jiraiya taught with Pein and Konan might be Juugo.......looks just like him, only smaller  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:37 pm
He has the eyes the very first shiniobi has? WTH?!?!?!?! So would it be safe to assume that the very first shinobi came from that village they're in? BTW, Juugo does look like the other person....  

Honh

beboptilyoudrop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:42 pm
Agree on Juugo = little kid. I really wonder what happened to the three kids and why they ended up like they did.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:08 am
What I'm really wondering is what happened to Pein's hair. Didn't he have spiky hair a couple chapters ago and recently his hair's long. What's up with that. oo?  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:49 am
Ribbin
What I'm really wondering is what happened to Pein's hair. Didn't he have spiky hair a couple chapters ago and recently his hair's long. What's up with that. oo?

He switched bodies with another ninja a few chapters ago.

Oh and Jiraiya is so dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:49 am
Maybe yeah...if in his flashbacks he was scared, oh yeah....someone prepare his funeral already! Somone dig his grave, others prepare the processional, you, get some nice flowers! We're preparing for one of the great Sannin's death here! scream

neutral confused sad cry crying  

Honh

randwe21

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:30 pm
Honh
Maybe yeah...if in his flashbacks he was scared, oh yeah....someone prepare his funeral already! Somone dig his grave, others prepare the processional, you, get some nice flowers! We're preparing for one of the great Sannin's death here! scream

i'll gather up the ninja! do you also want fireworks?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:01 am
it was a cool chapter, im curious to see the abilities of the rennegan.

Jugo cant be Yahiko because Juugo isn't even born yet when the flash back takes place.  

imsohappy1

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:45 am
the whole creator of the ninjitsu world kinda throws you off. But so does the fact that the first Uchiha is alive.. any chance they know each other?

I love young Konan. ^^ she is so innocent and pretty, the prettiest of all the girls up till now. @.@;

I really hope that Jiraiya doesnt die. I mean, we need the perverted old man character in every series!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
But like all the old wise men in any series, they have to go away so that the young man can realize their full potential and not always rely on them like a crutch. I think Kishi is following the monomyth template....sure the third hokage already died and we know he was a old wise man with a little pervertedness too, however, Jiraya was closer to Naruto than anyone else, so I think it is more accurate to be calling him the Sage that must die or disappear in the story...

And yes fireworks would be a good addition to the funeral... crying  

Honh

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:22 am
Frostman
Jugo cant be Yahiko because Juugo isn't even born yet when the flash back takes place.

How do you know this? It never said how old he is or when he was born. Remember, he could have been some kind of expiriment of Orochimaru's for some reason......which is why I also think that Karin is actually Naruto's mom.

You never know what Orochimaru might have done to them(and I mean that in a non-sexual way......not that I wouldn't put it past him to do something completely weird and gross-like)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:25 am
Honh
however, Jiraya was closer to Naruto than anyone else

I must dissagree with that. I honestly think that Iruka was closer to him than anyone....except maybe Sakura(We all know she has feelings for him)....I'm not saying he's not close with Pervy Sage.....just not that close  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:51 am
Karin being Naruto's mom? Karin's about the same age as Naruto I would assume. She's young enough to have a thing for Sasuke. Besides, I thought they said Naruto's mother had red hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:39 am
Honh
And yes fireworks would be a good addition to the funeral... crying

OK!!!! and i also think that (no offense to any ladies out there) that Jiraiya would want for all the gorgeous women to go in bikinis if anything. that's would be his last gift to all the men in Konoha because he won't be able to write any more of his books.  

randwe21

imsohappy1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:23 pm
Nephite Warrior
Frostman

How do you know this? It never said how old he is or when he was born. Remember, he could have been some kind of expiriment of Orochimaru's for some reason......which is why I also think that Karin is actually Naruto's mom.

You never know what Orochimaru might have done to them(and I mean that in a non-sexual way......not that I wouldn't put it past him to do something completely weird and gross-like)

Are you serious, It was said that Juugo came to Orochimaru in search of a cure. Also Juugo is about the same age as Kimimaro. Just look in the flashback when he was explaining how they were friends. Kimimaro was 15 when he died. And the flashback with Yahiko happens around 25 years ago. Yahiko, Nageto and Konan are around Minato's current age(if he was alive) and Juugo doesn't even look 20.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games