Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
DDR!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:07 pm
who ownz the wii version????  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:41 pm
ravemaster47
who ownz the wii version????

Yes! Just what this guild needs, a DDR thread.
I don't have a Wii yet... sad  

darkslasherX
Crew

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:06 pm
the computers are crazy hard in this game. it's my first DDR game that i've actually owned and you have to use the wii remote for hand actions, it's very confusing....
@.@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:19 pm
ravemaster47
the computers are crazy hard in this game. it's my first DDR game that i've actually owned and you have to use the wii remote for hand actions, it's very confusing....
@.@

Computers always cheat. They can get perfect scores easily, but they don't just to make the players look bad (or good if you can get the perfect score that they don't...)
DDR Mario Mix (the only one I have, 'cuz I'm still stuck with a Gamecube) has a horrible plot line (Why a plot in a DDR game?), but the arcade mode isn't half bad.
Have you heard of Stepmania, by any chance?  

darkslasherX
Crew

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:10 pm
i have. never got interested in it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:59 pm
It'd be a lot more fun if I had a USB dance pad... but I have fun just playing on the keyboard, too. (For some of the harder songs, can you say "carpal tunnel"?) After a while, though, it's hard to find songs I can't beat on my first try.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:56 pm
I have never liked DDR.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:14 pm
Deathguiser
I have never liked DDR.

BLASPHEMY!!!!! burning_eyes  

ravemaster47

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:51 am
Hottest Party has an awful track list.

Everyone must go get Supernova 2 instead.

And I used to play SM until fear of further injury to my wrist. My right hand feels pains from time to time. I still a song from time to time, but can't pull off any good marks anymore. Can barely AA eggman's Quasar.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:07 pm
Shigeru K

And I used to play SM until fear of further injury to my wrist. My right hand feels pains from time to time. I still a song from time to time, but can't pull off any good marks anymore. Can barely AA eggman's Quasar.

Eggman's Quasar... I haven't played that one in a few months... (I usually play Quasar Galaxy Mix instead...)
(plays it) w00t, my first AA on this song.
Out of curiosity, what's your highest grade on Arch0wl's Gaussian Blur (if you've played it)?
I'd get Supernova 2, but I don't have a PS2. (I definitely need one if I want better DDR games, and plenty of other great titles.)  

darkslasherX
Crew

ImYourVillain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:35 am
Oh man I'm one for DDR. I haven't played in a while, it's hard to find the time. crying I currently have been playing Supernova. Still haven't completed it just yet. I want to get Supernova 2. Only thing I don't really care for is the beating planets thing to unlock new songs. Kinda crappy...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:57 pm
i agree with the beating planets... the damn comps are way too damn tough...  

ravemaster47

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:50 pm
darkslasherX
Shigeru K

Eggman's Quasar... I haven't played that one in a few months... (I usually play Quasar Galaxy Mix instead...)
(plays it) w00t, my first AA on this song.
Out of curiosity, what's your highest grade on Arch0wl's Gaussian Blur (if you've played it)?
I'd get Supernova 2, but I don't have a PS2. (I definitely need one if I want better DDR games, and plenty of other great titles.)

Oh wow, haven't played it for years.

I'll look for the file later.

I actually don't have a lot of files now. Only some old school packs like the F4 and F5.

I need to look for a pack of Arch's files.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:08 pm
I agree a lot of the things they make you complete to unlock the songs and beat the planets are way too hard, especially for people like me who don't play everyday. I wish I could. crying  

ImYourVillain

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:47 pm
I always play at the arcade on the 9th mix.

Pretty fun, really fun when they see a little kid playing heavy mode.  
Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff