Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Favored mangas Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like manga?
  Yes
  No
  What's a manga?
View Results

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:10 am
I'm currently have read mahou sensei, pastel, berserk, hellsing, love hina, eyeshield 21, genshiken, air gear, xxx holic, trigun, monster collection, video girl ai, dna^2, orphen, petshop of horror, violinist of hamelin, Ah my goddess, legend of nereid, yuyu hakusho, megaman x, MxO, Sekirei, Futari Ecchi, Gantz, H3 school, nodame cantible, basilisk, hunter x hunter, lilim kiss, eternal sabbath, death note, eternal sabbath, blame!, ai-ren, i's, dragon ball, dragon quest... and blaaarg....

Are there any good mangas to read that is already completed?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:08 am
Forgive my ignorance, but what's a manga? xD Something resembling a comic book, right?  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Ririyo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:45 pm
A manga is a Japanese graphic novel, read from right to left, (backwards). It kind of resembles a comic book, in a way, but like I said, the writing style is a tad different.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:17 pm
I love manga! I prefer to watch the anime though......I did manage to pick up a copy of fruits basket and bleach once.  

Broken_Wingless

j-factor762

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:30 pm
It's almost impossible to buy manga over here, so I have to download it. Still, I've read a lot, altough most of it are ongoing series sweatdrop However, I can recommend you full moon wo sagashite, it's complete and it's one of the best manga I've read, a really touching drama.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:14 pm
Same here. It's hard to find a manga store here. There's only one manga store but they're nearly bankrupt due to high import tax and their mangas too pricey. Where can I find fulll moon?  

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

j-factor762

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:24 pm
There's a torrent with all the chapters from the manga, including the extras. It still has seeds, so i think you can use it. it's not hard to find, just use the most popular torrent searchers, and if it doesn't work, PM me and I'll give you more info.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:39 pm
I love manga too!
We have a few stores around where I am that sell manga and all of my friends also read manga too. I like Disgaea and the Disgaea2 series. They are hilarious ^_^.  

Xioungshou

Dapper Hunter

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:48 pm
I actually remembered that I have a dvd of Full moon. Yeah, it's very hilarious. razz But I don't have the manga but i'm still interested. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:59 pm
My bad! THe dvd was full moon tsukihime. razz Hehe.  

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

j-factor762

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:47 am
Tsukihime? Hilarious? It can't be the Tsukihime I'm thinking about ^_^"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:48 pm
Argh! Sorry! Wrong title. Yet again. It's actually Tsukiyomi- Moon Phase. sweatdrop Tsukihime is also known as Melty blood. 3nodding  

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

j-factor762

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:24 pm
Sorry, wrong again. Melty blood is the sequel of Tsukihime. There's no anime, but there's a game and a manga. I haven't tried the game, but the manga is really good.

Fun fact: The melty blood game is actually a fighting game mixed with some dating sim elements.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:33 pm
I have the game but no console. sweatdrop Thanks for the infor, Requiem. 3nodding  

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

j-factor762

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:35 pm
You're welcome, and by the way, the tsukihime manga is completed and from what I've seen, it's really good, altough I don't know where to find it.  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff