Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
General Guidelines Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:32 pm
I was here...

Right, so, this subforum is going to be moderated mostly by yours truly (Anochaa) and will function more or less like the Extended Discussion forum outside of the guild. Here are a few general things to keep in mind while posting here since it will a bit more tightly run than some of the other subforums.

1. Respect what others have to say. Many issues will be brought up here such as religion, as mentioned previously, and not everyone's views will agree with your own! This is what makes debating such things so much fun, but be wary of the potential to hurt other's feelings if you get too harsh. You will receive only one warning for not following this rule and after a second offense, you will be banned from the subforum.

2. Try to type coherently. A few typos here and there are fine, but I won't stop people from flaming you if you "typ lyk dis cuz it jst make u luk dum." This is supposed to be a place for serious discussion, so if you can't take the time to at least put forth some effort in your posts, you probably shouldn't be posting here.

3. Try not to repeat too much. If there are already 5 topics about religion, then you should read them before posting a 6th. Chances are your view of things is already being debated and we don't need the redundancy of another thread concerning the same matters.

4. If you have any problems, please PM me immediately. DO NOT try to deal with trolls yourself - even if they start it, you will both be warned and possibly removed for such an offense. This guild has had a few threads that have gotten out of hand with the insults and that is not going to happen here. So, I repeat, if someone is making you uncomfortable or disrespecting what you have to say, just send me a PM with a link to the thread and I will take care of it.

I reserve the right to change the rules as I see fit since this more or less just opened and I'm still trying to figure it out sweatdrop If you have something you want added to the rules, either post it here or drop me a PM about it.

Cheers!
Ano

...and then I was gone.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:47 pm
That all sounds quite lovely, friend!
b  

Bellabie

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:51 pm
I was here...

Good to hear ^^

...and then I was gone.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:18 pm
I have a question, friend...
Does the banning apply to all offenses or only attacks/trolling?
b  

Bellabie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:38 am
Seems like a just moderator

Good luck moderating me and the others ano (its ano right you said never chaa?)

Well in anycase im off
caio  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:15 am
Bellabie
I have a question, friend...
Does the banning apply to all offenses or only attacks/trolling?
b
I was here...

Well, I'm going to have a more or less zero tolerance policy for attacking/trolling, but I still wouldn't recommend breaking the other rules or just making dumb moves about things sweatdrop I mean, repeat threads and things aren't a huge deal every once in a while, but I would give someone a warning if they themselves make like 8 threads about creation myths and things. *shrug*

@ Dammie: Hehe, yeah, it's Ano sweatdrop And thanks for the moderator thing razz I'm actually thinking about applying to become a moderator when I turn 18. I have about a month left to go before that though *sigh* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...and then I was gone.

Anochaa
Crew

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:36 am
Dammie-kins

caio

I apologize, as this is neither the time nor place, but it is "ciao" not "caio."
Er.
So there you have it.
b  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:37 am
Now, here's what I think is a good question: If it must come to banning, is it merely from the sub-forum or from the guild entirely?  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:19 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Now, here's what I think is a good question: If it must come to banning, is it merely from the sub-forum or from the guild entirely?

I wondered the same.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Mobius Nightshade
It does not matter how slowly you go...

User Image

Just from the subforum generally, but if it's a repeated offense that's really really bad then I reserve the right to ban from the guild in general. That's fairly unlikely though.

By the way, sorry for not being around, guys. My boyfriend was here for the weekend so we were busy doing things. We went apple picking, saw Across the Universe, played videogames, etc. It was a smashing good time =) Definitely cut into my Gaia time unfortunately, though, and for that I do apologize. I should be around more this coming week and in general.

Er, I need to go do the homework that I was avoiding while he was here though X.x Catch you all later and let me know if there are any other questions/things that need clarification ^^;

User Image

...as long as you do not stop.

Anochaa
Crew

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:07 pm
Thank you for all of your diligence and support, Anochaa!
heart
You are so very kind.
b  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:50 pm
Random post to say I love our mod!!!!!!  

Dameon the -V-

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:09 pm
Dammie-kins
Random post to say I love our mod!!!!!!

Seconded!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:12 pm