Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:32 pm
So this is just a what if section^^ For questions like:
What if Bella died?
What if Jacob imprinted on Bella?
What if Bella found out Edward had a vampire lover previous to herself?
What if one of the couples like Jasper/Alice or Rose/Emmett broke up?
What if Carlisle was killed?
What if Sam was killed?

Stuff like this. But the first question you have to think over is:
What do you think Jake will do now that he's run away? Do you think he'll come back on his own? Maybe he'll try to crash the wedding? Or do you think Edward or one of the other Cullens will go get him?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:25 pm
6vampire6mistress6
What if Bella died?
What if Sam was killed?

What do you think Jake will do now that he's run away? Do you think he'll come back on his own? Maybe he'll try to crash the wedding? Or do you think Edward or one of the other Cullens will go get him?

if bella died i'd cry!
i honestly think he did imprint on bella, he just doesn't want to tell her
personally, if i was bella i wouldn't care if edward did have another lover before her, but i don't think edward did
I WOULD DIE IF JASPER AND ALICE BROKE UP! I don't really like Emmett, but i'd still be sad
I would cry!!!!!!!!!
I would be sad! Poor emily! gonk
I think jacob will come back sometime. Or one of the werewolves might go get him. I'm hoping that he'll go to the wedding though.
Good questions!
make more!!
mrgreen  

xbookxwormx

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:47 pm
Thanks^^

To answer my own questions:
If bella died..... I'm sure edward could move on somehow. But i think she has it coming to her. She's way too whiny.
If Jake imprinted on her, well, sorry Edward but I think Jake would win out. Imprinting is strong stuff.
If Bells found out he had another lover, she'd throw a hissy fit and over-react like she always does. I think he has had a previous gf though.....
If Alice/Jasper broke up, I think Jas would marry Tanya and Alice would find someone^^ I would throw a party if Rose and Emmett broke up cuz she doesn't deserve him! He's so sweet!!
If Carlisle was killed...hmm..... I guess the real question is who would step up and be the leader? Probably Edward.
If Sam got killed, Jake would have to take his place. But where would that lead into the whole cold war thing they have going on?

I thnk Jacob will imprint on someone while he's away then come back and rub it in Bella's face. OR he'll try to ruin their wedding.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:22 pm
6vampire6mistress6
What if Bella died?
What if Sam was killed?

-That would be a Bad ending to the books and a HUGE let down in the series.
-Jacob didn't imprint on her so that ones out (read correspondences on Stephanie's web site)
-It would cause tension, but BxE would win out.
-Now id cry is alice and jasper broke up (i love that couple)
-If Carlisle died....Wow that would totaly change the way id think the books would go!
-Sam ummm....it would probably spark a fight between the wolves and vamps. (depends on who kills him and how he died)  

Brial

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:07 pm
-Bella won't die. The series would end, cuz Edward would kill himself.
-I don't think Bella would do anything about it except feel like s**t, and Jake might try to do something stupid.
-Bella would go all jealous and try to find out all about it til Edward has to come and assure her that she's the only love for him.
-Ir Rose/Emmett broke up, I think Rosalie would move out and live with Tanya. If Alice/Jasper broke up...I don't even wanna think about it.
-I'd cry.
-I'd feel bad for Jake.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
well that's the end of twilight
he would leave edward and bella alone
she would drill edward for every little detail of the relationship
it wouldn't last long
they would go on miserably
jacob would step up he just wouldn't be happy about it.
pretend to be normal, yes, how can he he was invited, no.  

Fifii

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:37 am
If Bella died... Edward would probably either try to kill himself or hunt down whoever killed her then kill himself. -.-; I'm hoping he does the latter, because then that proves that Victoria's not evil.

If Jacob imprinted on Bella... then Bella would like Jacob back, and Edward... I don't know. But it's probably a depressing ending whether he lives or dies.

If Bella found out Edward had a vampire lover previous to herself... then Edward would still be with the vampire lover because vampires can't fall out of love, or it could be like [spoiler alert, although not sure for which book]Tanya, who "expressed her interest", in a more one-sided lover.

If one of the couples broke up... gawd, it'd be so sad if Jasper and Alice did. I just think they're so perfect for each other, even better than Edward and Bella, even though they haven't been written about much. Rosalie and Emmett probably also love each other that much, but it's hard for me to think of them like that, so I can't think of a real end result. Thank goodness vampires can't break up. xD

If Carlisle was killed... I wonder if Esme would seek revenge or just mourn? I bet Edward would take over the "leadership" sort of, not only because he's the oldest in vampire age but also because it just seems like he's the bossiest/most vicious sometimes, so it feels natural that he'd do that.

If Sam got killed... of course, Jacob would step up. If a vampire killed him though, then there's most likely going to be a war and everything. Poor Emily though! DDx

I hope Jacob comes back. Ooo, and if he crashed the wedding that would also be pretty cool. Edward might be pretty angry at him though xD But I doubt they'd try to kill him for that. Honestly. I want him to have a happy ending too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:16 pm
Jacob will be back (like the TERMINATOR!) someone has to take care of Billy, and he won't go to the wedding.  

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

kgirl1992

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:37 pm
I have a few more what ifs.
What if Bella asked Jacob to the wedding (and he came)?
What if Bella got pregnant (with Edward's kid)?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:25 pm
-Bella's death would NOT be cool. And Stephanie wouldn't do that to us...

-Jacob didn't imprint on Bella. Stephanie comfirmed this on her website.

-I think if Edward did have a vampire lover before Bella, and she found out... well, it wouldn't matter, since they're happy together anyway.

-Gee... I don't really think any of them would break up. That level of commitment is kinda... permenent.

-If Carlisle was killed, I think Edward would step up, naturally. I don't think he'll die, though.

-If Sam died, then the pack would actually have to FIND Jacob before he becomes the pack leader, right?

-Vampires can't have kids. Otherwise Esme and Carlisle would already have had kids.

-I thikn Jacob would have imprinted by then, and would come to the wedding with his lovely soul mate on his arm.  

FigTreeDoctor

Melty Bats

Melty Bats

Spoopy Bat

23,640 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:16 pm
xbookxwormx
6vampire6mistress6
What if Bella died?
What if Sam was killed?

if bella died i'd cry!
i honestly think he did imprint on bella, he just doesn't want to tell her
personally, if i was bella i wouldn't care if edward did have another lover before her, but i don't think edward did
I WOULD DIE IF JASPER AND ALICE BROKE UP! I don't really like Emmett, but i'd still be sad
I would cry!!!!!!!!!
I would be sad! Poor emily! gonk
I think jacob will come back sometime. Or one of the werewolves might go get him. I'm hoping that he'll go to the wedding though.
Good questions!
make more!!
mrgreen

Dawn till duskUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If Jacob really did imprint on Bella,
Then he would do whatever she asked of him, no questions asked.
Like when she wanted to fight the newborns, and he didn't let her.

Or when she demanded to know what was going on with him,
He would have told her outright, and not told her to guess.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight to StarlightUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:04 pm
I hope Bella does get pregnant! That would rock!  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:15 pm
6vampire6mistress6
What if Bella died?
What if Sam was killed?

~Bella dying may be the only safe way for Stephenie to end the series- cuz if she doesn't, then a bunch of fans would pester her untill she wrote another. I don't think she WOULD kill Bella, but it's an option. Anyways, if she died, Edward would go back to the Volturi, hands down. And probably get his family killed too, cuz they'd try and stop him.
~I don't have an answer for that one.
~She would probably demand him to go out and destroy said lover, or something rediculous like that, or just throw a fit and constantly tell him that he loves said lover more than her
~Jasper and Alice won't break up. Period. But if Rose and Emmett broke up, I'd bet Rosealie would leave the Cullens, for some reason I get the feeling that she isn't that attached to them....
~If Carlisle was killed I'd bet that the rest of the Cullens wouldn't be able to keep the peace between them and the werewolves- especially with Jacob gone.
~If Sam was killed Emily would probablly committ suicide or something.. It would probablly have similar results to Carlisle dying, the pack wouldn't keep the treaty. And since Jacob left, who would be the next in command?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:38 pm
xXBlakTieXx
-Vampires can't have kids. Otherwise Esme and Carlisle would already have had kids.

Maby its just vampire women cant get pregnant and Bella could get pregnant with Edward if they do it befor he changes her.

mugglegirl713
I hope Bella does get pregnant! That would rock!

Thats what I thought!  

kgirl1992

Avalbane13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:37 pm
Okay, honestly, Jacob had to have Imprinted on Bella. otherwise he wouldn't be trying so hard.

And I have to say, if Jasper and Alice broke it off, I think Iwould cry. And I don't cry over books easily. But they are just too good for each other, and I love Jasper to death. Those two bloodsuckers were meant to be  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff