Submit

handsome madeline

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:23 pm
No angry anti-Jacob people, please.
Anyone like Jacob Black?
And JacobxBella?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:56 pm
Of course I like Jacob! But JxB? I don't think so, Bella's an idiot and doesn't deserve Jacob.
3nodding  

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

iTeccy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:21 am
>.>; E&B!!! <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:09 pm
Ah, hear those crickets chirp.
Music to my ears.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:21 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
Of course I like Jacob! But JxB? I don't think so, Bella's an idiot and doesn't deserve Jacob.
3nodding

The Kraken
Music to my ears.

Look UP! I'm NOT silent!!! AGHHHHH!!!!!!!! And I'm definitely NOT a crick...et.... or at least I don't think I am....

lol, jk, it's just a book and characters, but I still don't like Edward.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:49 am
In_My_Broken_Heart
Bella's an idiot and doesn't deserve Jacob.

I agree. I love Jacob, but what Bella has put him through lately is hard and he deserves better than a girl who can't make up her mind. She doesn't want him. He deserves someone who does want him. I'm not trashing anyone here. I love Jacob and Bella and even Edward. I just think that even if Edward did drop off the face of the Earth, Bella still doesn't deserve Jacob, because Jacob will always be her second choice. If you have never been a second choice then you wouldn't know what I mean or how it feels to know that's what you are.

Sapphirine Nights

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:19 am
I like Jacob, but Bella needs to care about Jacob more. Don't make Jacob sad!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:26 pm
The Kraken
Music to my ears.

LOL! heart Agreed! xd  

angel2cutiegirl

rather_be_in_tokyo

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:33 pm
I love Jacob 4laugh !!! But not with Bella xp to me they just make awesome best friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:32 pm
Ne... I like Jacob; but I'm not a Jacob/Bella fan. Heh, I'm one of those oddballs who likes EDWARD/JACOB... hmmm I'd like to see a Jasper/Jacob done; it would be interesting to see! razz

Twilight  

Twilight Scribe

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:39 am
Jacob is actually okay. I was a little annoyed with him, but everything he did was perfectly understandable. I hated what Bella put him through, never making up her mind, always questioning herself, and she just annoyed me a lot. I like Jake a lot, but I'm not a fan of Bella/Jacob. It just couldn't work.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:42 pm
Nyah; Bella/Jacob too me just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Buuut... Jacob x Edward x Bella just might! (Jacob has TOTALLY IMPRINTED on Edward; he just won't admit it.)

Twilight.  

Twilight Scribe

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:14 am
Twilight Scribe
Nyah; Bella/Jacob too me just doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Buuut... Jacob x Edward x Bella just might! (Jacob has TOTALLY IMPRINTED on Edward; he just won't admit it.)

Twilight.

Oh my.
Hm...
eek
...NO!
*slaps self*
Musn't think naughty thoughts ;___;
Bella and Edward, Bella and Edward, Bella and Edward...

...and Jacob D;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:34 am
I agree...at first I was a little annoyed with Jacob, but I think it was more because of what he was putting himself through. I think he deserves better than Bella, because of everything that they've been through.

Don't get me wrong, I am in no way bashing her or Edward, but it made me really sad when I read the part at the end of Eclipse when she went to see him and they had that little revelation. If she had never met Edward, maybe it would have worked. But I definitely don't believe in Bella/Jacob anymore.

Now me, I'm definitely a Jacob Black girl through and through...I'll take sunlight anyday. biggrin  

darkoleander

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:48 pm
I'm a fan of all the werewolves ^_^ It's rare for wolves to get such a good lot of screentime (or pagetime) like they do in New Moon. In most books they're just savages, but I love Stephenie Meyer for the way she writes them.

Jacob should've imprinted on Edward. That would've taught Bella *shot*  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces