Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
We've probably all done this before Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Reverie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:39 am
Killing off your sims. Yes, I know everyone's done it. I was going to do it to my sim's parents when she got home from college, so she and her fiance can take the money and move to a bigger house. But I grew a heart, and stopped the killing. Why do other people kill their sims? Is it for the money (like me). Or just because you don't want them anymore. I want to hear other stories.

There's only been one time where I've actually killed off a sim. And that was because I wanted the teenagers to get a scholarship for college.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Midnight_Reverie
There's only been one time where I've actually killed off a sim. And that was because I wanted the teenagers to get a scholarship for college.
"Life isn't about the amount of breaths you take,

User Image

I've done that.

I rarely kill my Sims, though. I don't like it. It's not fun to me. Sometimes, it even makes me feel bad. I know they don't have any feelings but I still don't like to see them suffer. Especially not to the point where they die.

it's about the moments that take your breath away."

Random by Nature

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:03 pm
Whenver I get pissed off at my boyfriend, I'll make him a sim, have him have a "great life" then kill him. Lolz. It's so much fun to see your boyfriend as a sim get electricuted when he pisses you off. =]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:27 pm
once i wanted a house where the teens lived by themselves, butwhen u create sims they need parents, so once i moved them into the house, i killed the parents (wow, sounds a lot meaner explaining it sweatdrop )

another time i made freakish people (one had a nose bigger than their head, the next was the same, but the mouth insead. one had a giant eye , stuff like that) and used boolprop to get the item and just tried all the ways to see what would happen.  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:36 pm
Once on the original Sims I did something AMAZING with Sim deaths that I don't think anyone else has ever done before.

I had my sim invite all kinds of townies and other people to his house. I used the move objects cheat to put them all in an attic room that had no door. Then I left them there--approximately FIFTY sims.

Eventually they all died. I burned a few in a fire, but most of them starved to death. And you know how the body would just lay there until the Grim Reaper came and took them and left behind a tombstone? I would DELETE the Reaper whenever he started to do this. So instead of tombstones and urns, I had an attic full of SIM CORPSES!!!!

It caused the game to do something very strange after that. When I left my original Sim's lot, the game popped up with this message that said, "Please wait while NPCs are created downtown." Because I'd killed so many of them off, the game had to generate new townies!!!!

I've got a picture of the bodies in the attic, but I'll have to track it down on one of my picture CDs. Sadly, I couldn't keep them around because when I went back to the lot later the bodies were gone.

I don't know how this would work on the Sims 2. I guess I'll find out, because I have in Strangetown I'm killing off all the humans to make a strictly-alien city. So we'll see what happens...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:37 pm
oXHelloKitty9oX
once i wanted a house where the teens lived by themselves, butwhen u create sims they need parents, so once i moved them into the house, i killed the parents (wow, sounds a lot meaner explaining it sweatdrop )

I've been planning to do that, too! ^^ Good to know it'll work.

Fin Raziel

Midnight_Reverie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:37 pm
Fin Raziel
Once on the original Sims I did something AMAZING with Sim deaths that I don't think anyone else has ever done before.

I had my sim invite all kinds of townies and other people to his house. I used the move objects cheat to put them all in an attic room that had no door. Then I left them there--approximately FIFTY sims.

Eventually they all died. I burned a few in a fire, but most of them starved to death. And you know how the body would just lay there until the Grim Reaper came and took them and left behind a tombstone? I would DELETE the Reaper whenever he started to do this. So instead of tombstones and urns, I had an attic full of SIM CORPSES!!!!

It caused the game to do something very strange after that. When I left my original Sim's lot, the game popped up with this message that said, "Please wait while NPCs are created downtown." Because I'd killed so many of them off, the game had to generate new townies!!!!

I've got a picture of the bodies in the attic, but I'll have to track it down on one of my picture CDs. Sadly, I couldn't keep them around because when I went back to the lot later the bodies were gone.

I don't know how this would work on the Sims 2. I guess I'll find out, because I have in Strangetown I'm killing off all the humans to make a strictly-alien city. So we'll see what happens...

Hahaha!!!! It's like a death room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:38 am
The only way I'd kill off a sim is if there's a different way to do it. I've never killed a sim, I've had sims die of old age, but I never kill. RDC is neat, but I've never tried it.  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Sereniti Chane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:12 am
I've done that.
I killed many Sims. Shame on me... xd
I just can't wait until they die so I have to kill them. 3nodding stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:51 am
geekstinkbreath;;

Eh, I do it all the time.
I get annoyed by a sim, and just decide to finish them off.
Especially when they're reallyyyyy old and like, refuse to die.
xD

-----

twisted retro maggot

User Image

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hello Soma

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:24 pm
I've only killed the evil neighbor Sims that knock over my trash can for no reason. Otherwise, I don't like seeing my Sims suffering...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:26 am
I had a "black widow" Sim for a while. She would marry a rich bachelor, get all his simoleans, and when he jumped in the pool, sell the ladder. twisted

My brother likes to re-create horror movies with his Sims. He'll create a bunch of Sims based on horror movie characters, put them in a house with fire hazards, a guinea pig and no smoke alarms, then wait for the carnage. He keeps re-using one lot for this, so now he has this house with piles of ashes everywhere and about twenty tombstones in the backyard.  

Anemic_Anomie

6,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

carbonated genocide

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:11 pm
I really only kill my old Sims...I can't stand elders after a while because they're sort of boring heh. I also just make Sims and then kill them to make a graveyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:06 pm
I wanted to make the Grim Reaper the father of the baby (using the InTeenimater) because I had heard that the babies come out good looking. I created an adult lady and her mum and moved them into a house. I left the elder lady on the balcony and hoped she starved to death. I wanted money so I made her go to work. I forgot they could eat at work >.> I ended up building a pool without a ladder and made her jump in. She drowned very quickly because she was so tired. The adult jumped in right after xp but I put a ladder in so nothing happened. I sold the tombstone as well because I didn't want puddles making weeds all over the place. It's as if it never happened, without the tombstone, she doesn't cry or anything.
What is the best way to kill without destroying your house? I hate killing with the pool because of the weeds, but it is the easiest.

Bloody Ally

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces