Twilight Journals Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:22 pm
Hello all^^
I just had a neat idea. People can post as one of the Cullens or The Pack or anyone else. But the journals have to work together. So, basically, someone will start telling the story, but then the next person has to continue from their charrie's point of view... meaning in first person. It should be written like you'd write a note to someone. Get it?

Charactors:
Bella Swan: vampire-baby27
Edward Cullen: HikariNovember
Alice Cullen: 6vampire6mistress6
Jasper CUllen: moony rox
Rosalie CUllen:
Emmett Cullen:

Jacob Black: 6vampire6mistress6
Sam Uley:
Quil Artera:
Embry Call:
Paul:
Jared:
Emily:
Leah:

You can have 2 charries, but it's first come first serve! Also, feel free to use color^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:12 am
can i be bella?  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:59 pm
Sure! And we have an Edward too^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:10 pm
Are we waiting for other people or can we start?  

Eternal Night 27

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:47 pm
sure, we can start^^ hopefully more people will show up though *pouts*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:19 am
[ I shall claim the huggable Jasper. ^^ ]  

Remus Moony Black

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:12 pm
Yay, my love haha Jasper's my fav....that's why I wanted to be Alice blaugh We can start anytime, I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:35 pm
[ Uh...Where shalt we start? ^^ ]  

Remus Moony Black

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:35 pm
((sure...but i'm bad at starting lol and ur screen name - do you mean moony from harry potter?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:34 pm
[ Yeah...Um...Where shall I begin? -ponders- ]  

Remus Moony Black

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:52 pm
((well, um, we could start after school one of the days that Bella and Edward go to the Cullens'))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:19 pm
((sure^^ as long as someone starts...besides me.... i'm good at coming up with ideas, i'm just bad at actually getting them going heh))  

6vampire6mistress6

Remus Moony Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:26 pm
[ I'll start... ]

I closed my eyes, leaning my head back against a pillow. I was sitting in my room, a rather large space with a few scattered windows here and there. I was currently sitting on top of a large mound of pillows that had somehow found their way to my room, my blond hair fanning out like a halo as I inhaled (not that he needed to) and exhaled loudly.

I wonder where the others are, I thought to myself, running a hand through my hair and grimacing as a wave of repressed anger and annoyance came at me from one of my housemates. I wonder who that is...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:41 pm
[[Let me know if I need to change anything~]]

Of course I was angry - who wouldn't be after they'd had to endure hours of sitting beside one of the most delicious smelling humans that they'd ever encountered? She was in ever single one of my classes.

I think I'm living a nightmare. I was even beginning to imagine how to kill her and get away with it, and how to get rid of all the witnesses and make it appear an accident. Why is it that I'm the one this has to happen to? Why do I get punished like this, above everyone else?!

This is beyond my level of self control... How I loathe this monster this girl... This.. Isabella Swann - fancy that, the daughter of the police chief, Charlie... This monster that the this measly human is turning me into. After I already gave up the taste of humans once, to appease Carlisle. Wouldn't HE just fly off his rocker.... Then there are the boys in La Push... They'd have fun tearing me apart.

I can tell Alice is watching me now, and jasper can tell that I'm definitely a bit more than annoyed. but HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP IT?! This blood lust that's taking over... I should be able to control it... and it's not like I need to breathe.

I'll be able to do this. It's merely mind over matter, like so many things in this pathetic world.

I will NOT let this human best me. I will NOT let her win this battle. I am the superior being, even if I can not see what she is thinking.

... I'll find a way.

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:21 pm
What did I ever do to Edward Cullen to make him look at me with such disgust. All I did was come to school like everyone else. I haven't done anything to him to make him hate me with such a passion. How am I supposed to put up with this? A strange boy sitting next to me who seems to absolutely hate me for no good reason. And,even worse, he's gorgeous.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff