Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beboptilyoudrop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:50 pm
I'm surprised no one has posted about the new chapter. All in all not much action. BUT Jiraiya does reveal a new power. I'm not sure how much sprouting frog heads is going to help him in this fight, but you never know. Also, his comment about Pein only using summons was interesting. What is Pein up to?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:53 am
Pein could be a pokemon trainer with all the cute animals he's been summoning.  

imsohappy1

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:16 pm
Pein sucks at pokemon. Not as much as Sasuke but meh.

This Hermit summon looks cool. I want to see how Pein counters.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:08 pm
Pokemon trainer Pein makes me smile inside.  

beboptilyoudrop

randwe21

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:29 pm
Frostman
Pein could be a pokemon trainer with all the cute animals he's been summoning.

that's a pretty sick and twisted version of cute, ya know that? those "puppies" are possibly the weirdest creatures to have hit the pages in a while. but i still kinda wish that i had one.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:25 pm
Jiraiya's hermit mode is definetely his trump card. Or at least one of them. The real question is, will it be enough?  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:04 pm
Acording to manga rules, no. More than liekly he will give Pein some trouble but then Pein stops playing around and owns Jiraiya.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:54 am
'tis a sad reality, but true.  

randwe21

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:16 pm
It has to do with his bodies....having several bodies gives him several abilities....That's why it's been said that each body has it's own special purpose and usefulness....

Current body is obviously used for summons......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:12 pm
You know the prophecy the old sage frog said to Jiraya? Couldn't he mean Naruto as well? I mean both Pein and Naruto has the power to either end the world or make it thrive and both have been the students of Jiraya...I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Good chapter though 3nodding Though I really don't think it'll be enough. The frogs and even Jiraya himself are pretty old and with the power Nagato has, I bet Jiraya will only be able to beat three bodies max. That or else he gets some reinforcements, which is perhaps unfortunately unlikely. sad  

Naniwasaga

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:23 am
Naniwasaga
You know the prophecy the old sage frog said to Jiraya? Couldn't he mean Naruto as well? I mean both Pein and Naruto has the power to either end the world or make it thrive and both have been the students of Jiraya...I don't know, maybe it's just me...

Good chapter though 3nodding Though I really don't think it'll be enough. The frogs and even Jiraya himself are pretty old and with the power Nagato has, I bet Jiraya will only be able to beat three bodies max. That or else he gets some reinforcements, which is perhaps unfortunately unlikely. sad

Wrong chapter >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Kinda figured... sweatdrop Saw the thread for the chapter just now...gomen domokun  

Naniwasaga

strelitzia_dream

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:05 am
Naniwasaga

I agree that Jiraiya would be able to hold his own for awhile. But once he defeats one body, how would Nagato switch to another if he's still "in" the body's that's dying?
Or maybe I'm thinking too much and is impatient to wait for the next chapter? hehe sweatdrop  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games