Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Rules and Regulations ~ALL MEMBERS COME HERE NOW!!! >.>~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read it?
  Yep
View Results

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:56 am
User Image

Hehe, sorry for appearing just now... I just finished my dreaded final exams ~Yay no more exams ^^~

*cough*

Ok, enough of that, I'll just post a few more rules neh?

1. To all new members, please post your introductions in the introduction thread --> Introduction Thread It saves the trouble making a new thread just for a personal introduction

2. Once accepted in the guild, I implore to all new applicants to please post in the threads... We're always happy to receive new applicants... but it's kinda disappointing that once new applications are approved, they don't even bother posting in the guild ~Ehehe, 0 post count T-T~

3. I know you guys maybe busy with stuff and such... But please post at least once a week. That way, at least me and my fellow moderators know your still active in the guild.

4. Please avoid spoilers. There are other members who haven't watched the whole show yet. If your gonna make a thread which may spoil the content of the story, please put a spoiler alert in the threads title. That way, those who haven't completed the show can avoid the spoilers. If the thread isn't necessarily a spoiler thread, but your post is, PLEASE either post the spoiler in white and/or add a Spoiler Tag to your post.

5. If you have any ideas in improving the guild, please share it. We would be thrilled in knowing that your sharing your ideas to us.

6. For now, interact and get to know the other members. After all, that's what the guild was made for...

So that's it.. anymore clarifications and questions... PM it to me... ~or the others ehehe~ I hope you guys follow the rules k?

later

Enigma
Vice-Captain  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:21 am
Nicely said Enigma! and with an adorable banner as well!
Couldn`t have said it any better myself, It is frustrating when half our members don`t want to talk, and I don`t want them banned in hoping they`ll post something.

Nice job summing this up!  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:29 pm
Thanks Enigma, especially on the whole spoiler thing.

Love that banner *squishes all the chibis*

heart w heart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:34 pm
i just wanted to say, I love the banner. It's so adorable. heart _ heart awsome job on it.  

YamiCheza
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:27 am
*sweatdrop*

Ehehe, it's really nothing... I always view that chibi pic I used and was contemplating if I'm going to use it on a guild signature.. But then I needed a nice intro for the rules so I made good use of it by making a banner ^_^

~I wish Diva had a better slot in that pic >.>~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:46 am
Yaay! Why didn't I think of this before? Haha. Nice, Mister Vice-captain. xd *shot*  

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:49 am
~Another sweatdrop~
Ahaha, arigato Kena. At least I could always count on you in posting warnings and stuff ^____^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:08 pm
I elaborated a little more on the Spoiler Rule. It's upsetting to see things in the show that are to come being spoiled for others. sad  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:37 am
I lost count how many new guys we accepted... Pity the only confirmed readers of the rules are a mere ten >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:03 pm
I agree with the rules and promise to follow by them smile  

Saya_Otonashi_67

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:11 pm
I wonder if the majority of the members have passed by here already?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:23 pm
yeaa!  

TRIPPYHYPE

Dapper Genius

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50

Yoriko_Black_Cat_1234

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50