Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
How do I ressurect guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:30 pm
I've come to notice that even we, the almighty chosen ones, the Promised Land of pokemon on gaia, have fallen prey to inactivity.

Sure, most of us have been posting here and there, but none of it is related to pokemon. neutral

Battling and tournaments have come to a standstill, and with the WiFi league coming up, we need to get back to pwning surprised

Anyways, I'm back on my old computer until Dell sends the replacement charger for my laptop since my old one broke, but that should be here on Thusrdayish... which means at that time we gotta get ready to be awesome as a pokemon guild again!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:51 pm
I've been inactive since I recently got Dragon Ball Z Budokai:Tenkaichi 2, and DAMN it's fun.  

Raike99

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:52 pm
I still think that I'm active crying

And these people that I'm waiting for are taking forever to get me my pokeymanz..so we can't ever battle  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:56 pm
Waiting to get you your pokemanz?  

nitnit
Captain

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:40 pm
School is a big issue you know.

Damn you knowledge!

Anyway...I got nothin'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:51 pm
*Passes out*

I don't know why its not active. Theres no....Drama?

Candy goes B A N G

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:11 pm
School is a big issue...
We need something flashy, that'll attract everyone... any ideas?
Also, I'm active... just don't have a lot of place where I can post...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:23 pm
School isn't really that big an issue, people are still posting on here, and I don't mind a little bit of random off topic chat, it in a way builds character, but we haven't had any tournys, or big epic in game things for a while.

I claim responsibility since I've been kind of inactive ((I'm now one of the highest ranked players on marriland, which pretty much means I am one of the top players ever sweatdrop see what too much free time, an obsession for pokemon, and a high IQ can bring?))

I was training/practicing for the wifi league tourny, but it seems that most of us have stopped playing? I can't remember the last time I battled anyone from here, I must admit, I even miss Raijin's call out threads neutral  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:25 pm
ok, everyoe is going around saying we need somehting flashy, or we need forums, or some stupid crap. That isn't going ot make anybody more active, somethingflashy will
A. entertain them for a minute
B. give them a seizure depending on the flashiness.
There is really nothing you can do about the inactivness, with school and all. But, as I noticed this weekend, that doesn't seem to be the only thing stopping the posting. Pokemon is something a lot ofp eople get bored of, then get interested in it again, then get bored of it again. So right now you have ot wait for the boredom phase to end.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:55 pm
The problem is action, and lack of interest. You see this is what all of the guilds are a victim towards. It simply has anything exciting or something that would spark people's interest.(Seeing as how Pokemon is great but it may still lose interest.))

Oronar Skirata

Beloved Seeker

Senfyero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:34 pm
I'm usually the only one of my knowledge to be active. But of course, I have Job-Training. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:45 pm
School /isn't/ an issue you say?
I don't have any free time anymore.
t.t
I should be studying for my math and my French test tomorrow.
DX

Bug Catcher Geno

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:58 pm
To be honest, I haven't turned on my DS since summer. Kinda got pissed off at the game and left it there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:26 pm
I do believe you are overreacting anyway, if you ask me all the separation all be it organized is more of a hassle and the sub-boards have started to see less and less activity.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:29 pm
This guild will be back up there when Shigeru comes back (?) and the two November tourneys start up.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff