Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Arceus! Why have you Forsaken Me?!?! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:34 pm
Bad news people...My stupid a** cousin got a hold of my game... and decided to start his own...and figured out Up+Select+B to make it permanent...

So this isn't really about me whining(except for my shiny roserade*sniff*) but more to inform you that I'm dropping out all tournament type things I've signed up for.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:39 pm
Get action replay and download pokesav - it will allow you to make better pokemon faster, although keep in mind that strategy always prevails in the end.  

nitnit
Captain

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:54 pm
I know how you feel bro, similar thing happened to me, as many of you know, my DS was stolen with Diamond in it, but I've managed to regain some of my Pokemon, confidence, and Poke-Knowledge!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:32 pm
nitnit
Get action replay and download pokesav - it will allow you to make better pokemon faster, although keep in mind that strategy always prevails in the end.

I have Action Replay...but I don't know where it is and I am too penny pinching to get another one  

Muleferdan

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:13 pm
If my cousin did that I would murder him.
Good thing he has his own! 3nodding
Anyways, you should totally get back at him... also, good luck starting over. ]=  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:30 pm
Muleferdan
Bad news people...My stupid a** cousin got a hold of my game... and decided to start his own...and figured out Up+Select+B to make it permanent...

So this isn't really about me whining(except for my shiny roserade*sniff*) but more to inform you that I'm dropping out all tournament type things I've signed up for.

Good job PMing me.  

Shigeru the Hero

china_man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:45 pm
sorry to hear that i dont know you but every sibling has away to get back may i suggest TORTURE or break it that way you can torture him no loss for you cause you lost it all buahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:48 pm
Ouch, that's the worst to happen of any game. gonk  

Senfyero

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:20 pm
Thats even worse than when my GCN memory card on corrupted and I back up only a few files.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:41 pm
Muleferdan

What does Up+Select+B actually do, just deletes the save file on the game?  

Cincyfan32

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:45 am
nitnit
Not with Pokesav..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:20 am
!!Razz-berry!!9
nitnit
Not with Pokesav..

Even with Pokesav you can still lose, its all about skill now, also Skarmbliss is cheap not skill.  

Kunx990

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:52 pm
Someone is gonna kill you...

What does this have to do with Arceus?

...that is either yourself or your spouse.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:00 pm
Arceus is essentially the god of pokemon, which is why the topic is named thusly.  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:13 pm
mixape/mixvire easily kills skarbliss.  
Main Forum