Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:59 pm
Well I just felt like making a RP (since I was bored half ta death!) Anyway here is how its going to be! User Image Man I love that picture...anyway!

1. Rules
2. The story
3. The Profile Layout
4. Ze Profiles.
5. The main characters

1.IT'S MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!!! Which is right over there by the way -points to the left-
2. No killing the other person, unless you have permisson.
3.NO GODMODING!!!
4. NO FLAMING!!!
5. NO NOOBS! (unless the noob is really good at RPin and doesn't ask for money)

The story is like this. It is 5 years in front of shippuden. Everything seems to be at peace and calm. YEAH RIGHT! People have reported seeing Akatsuki again. And misterious casses were people go missin! (OH! SHOCKING!) So now every village has guards that protect the village (Jounin and Chuunin). So what happens next....

Gaianame:
Name:
Appearence:
Jutsu-
Taijutsu:
Ninjutsu:
Genjutsu:
Crush:
Bio:
Other:

Ze Profiles!

Gaianame: Zetsummei
Name: Sero Uchiha
Appearence:
jutsu-
Taijutsu: Road of Death-Stage 1, Stage 2, Final Killing
Genjutsu: Tsukiyami, Deathly Disguise
Ninjutsu sad (like almost all lightning based jutsu's))
Crush: No one...yet
Personality: Smart, but doesn't show it. He has no intention of having revenge.
Bio: He has no idea for revenge. He is in the black Opps and wants to either become Hokage or ANBU leader.
Other:Has a demon inside him, the 10 Tailed Wolf, Hiro. And he has a small crush on one of his friends, Fujuki.

Gaianame: Uzumaki_Naruto_2112
Name: Masaaki Kobayashi
Appearence: User Image
Jutsu-
Taijutsu: Konoha Hurricane, Forward Lotus, Hidden Lotus
Ninjutsu: Blaze of Glory, Fireball jutsu, Lightning Blade
Genjutsu: Wood Style: Sacred Tree Jutsu (You know what I mean.)
Crush: no one
Bio:Masaaki has been under special training by the Special Jounin of Konoha, his home village. He reached Chuunin at age 10. He plans to be a guard against the Akatsuki.
Other: Uses a vareity of weapons

Gaianame: Baka-God
Name: Ichimotte Teikinchou
Appearence: User Image
Jutsu-
Taijutsu: ((Will find out as I RP))
Ninjutsu sad (Will find out as I RP))
Genjutsu sad (Will find out as I RP))
Crush: none
Bio: Ichimotte grew up in Sunagakure, with his mother, father and brother. His brother, Hakaisha disappeared one night. His whereabouts are still unknown, it is though t that he may have disbanded from the village. Ichimotte, though not wanting to, believes his brother to have abandoned the village. As time passed on, after Ichi was promoted to Jounin rank, he headed out for Konohagakure.
Other

Gaianame: ChihiroUchiha
Name: Chihiro Uchiha
Appearence: (look at my avitar)
Jutsu- Same as Sasuke, cursemark, Pheonix and Dragon, Sharinagn, Byakugan, Mangekyou Sharingan
Taijutsu: Barrage of Lions
Ninjutsu: mostly fire or Pheonix and Dragon
Genjutsu: Idk XD
Crush: Has a boyfriends who is Neji Hyuga.
Bio: is Sasukes younger sister. Is supposed to kill Naruto. At first iddnt remember anything after the Uchiha Clan massacare and lived in the Hyuuga Clan where she was mistreated. She ran away and became a ninja and remembered when Itachi told her abotu her past.
Other: Orochimaru tries to kidnap her. He is her number 1 fear!

Name:Hymn

Bio:Hymn is a happy girl despite all she has been through all of her family is dead.She is always humming a song

crush:none yet

jutsu:Sleep touch,death song jutsu,shadow bind jutsu,death laugh jutsu

IMG: User Image

This is her demon wolf: User Image

Gaianame: Sayuki-Uchiha

Name: Fujuki

Appearence:User Image

Kai:User Imagehere is her other form User Image

Jutsu: has many

Taijutsu: has many

Ninjutsu: has many

Genjutsu: has many

Crush: no one...yet

Bio: Fujuki is a very sweet and caring person. She has no memory of her past. She has powers she dosent understand or knows why she has them. She dosent have any friends yet because no one ever talks to her, but she is hoping that she will finally find friends who will stay with her till the end.

Other: Fujuki has another power that no one knows about. she can transform into animals when ever she needs to. she travels with her pet fox, Kai, who i s as big as a baby fox. Kai has been her best friend for as long as she can remember. She is also a friend of Sero.

Also you can just post your profiles!
ALSO!!!!

The Main Characters:
Naruto:
Sasuke:Amanda222
Sakura:
Ino:
Choji:
Shikamaru:
Gaara:
Kankuro:
Timari:
Kiba (with Akamaru of course):
Shino:
Hinata:
Neji:
Kurunai:
Asuma:
Kakashi:

Akatsuki Member-
Pein:
Tobi: Chibi-Kiba-Kun
Sasori:
Kakuzu:Chibi-kiba-Kun
Deidara:Chibi-Kiba-Kun
Konan (the female member):
Itachi:Broken-inside-agian
Kisame:
Hidan: Chibi-Kiba-Kun

The Emo Farm Team-
Orochimaru:
Sakon and Ukon:
Kabuto:
Tayuya:
Kimimaru:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:02 pm
(( heh heh... emo farm... xD i luff it! anyway... here's my posty guide;
olive; Deidara
dark red; Hidan
gray/silver; Kakuzu

s'okay! i shall start!))

A silver haired male stood over the lifeless Chunin and Jounin he had just taken down. Followed by a hooded figure and a blonde man, the three of them walked into the leaf village... their cloaks with red clouds on a black background blowing from around their knees. "Oh, dear Jashin! That was so fun!" Hidan exclaimed happily. "Do you always have to bring your religion into everything?" Kakuzu sighed, Deidara was too busy fiddling with some clay to notice the two arguing like a married couple.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:56 pm
((yesh! I know! It is my masterpiece! Now to kill whoever doesn't join >3))

Sero did a backflip and landed in front of he Akatsuki Members. "When will you all ever take a break man. What is this? The 3rd time you attacked?" Sero got ready if any attacks happened to come his way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:20 am
Ichimotte stood in the center of the vast training grounds of Konoha, looking around. In his hand he held a small, round shaped disk. It could easily be misinterpreted as a Frisbee, when in fact it was a deadly blade. Bored, he tossed it into the air, watching as it spun, like a silver wheel. He smiled, focusing the air pressure, so it hovered. Ichimotte forced his hand into the disk, the air around it protected the sensitive flesh on his hand, and the blade was sent forward. It sliced a training dummy in half with ease. He grinned at his own strength, and held his hand out to catch the disk, as it rounded the air like a curve, and made its way back to him. "Good disk."  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:29 am
Sero waited long enough. He did some hand signs. "Road To Death: Stage One!" Sero dissappeared and reappeared kicking Deidara into the air, wrapping some hard leather around him and making him twirl down, hitting the ground with massive force. Sero jumped back, a second from when he hit the ground. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Two other Sero's appeared. One which dissappeared, the other stayed with the original.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:34 pm
Itachi stood in front of Sero glaring at him...his eyes were red with sharingan activated. "I'd be careful if I were you Sero...besides were nto here after you, but rather someone....else." Itachi unzipped his cloak partially and did hand signs disappearing into the shadows.  

Nikki the Juggalette

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:15 pm
Sero chuckled. "You know I had three clones, right?" A clone came out of the ground and did a Five-Pronged Seal to Itachi, sealing off all his jutsu's. Then the other clone came from behind and did a Rasengan to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:32 pm
Itachi moved out of the way of the rasengan just in time. and turned to kick him. "Well I'll just have to do it my way then!" He turned and nodded to teh akatsuki members signaling them to start the planned attack now.  

Nikki the Juggalette

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:56 am
Sero stood there. Suddenly a black chakra started to come out of his hand, the chakra of the 10-Tailed Wolf Hiro. He got into fighting position while the chakra still leaked out of his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:14 pm
Deidara grunted "Why you little--" He was cut off by Kakuzu grabbing his shoulder and nodding in the direction of the village. Deidara immediatly understood what was going on and smiled. "Say good-bye to you're crummy village, nn!" He laughed as all three, Hidan, Kakuzu and Deidara, disappeared. Deidara re-appearing on the Hokage sculptures, already forming a giant clay bomb that could wipe out an entire village, Hidan re-appeared in the middle of the training grounds, trapping everyone around with his speacial jutsu, and Kakuzu re-appeared atop the Hokage's office and silently took off the face mask making long black string-like tentacles fall from his mouth. The same thing happened, only puppet like creatures ripped from his back and surrounded the Hokage's office, rendering it completely useless to get into or out of.

Hidan who was the closest to Itachi, yelled at the top of his lungs "ITACHI-SAMA!!! WE'RE READY!"

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:27 pm
Well I guess it is time to test out my new jutsu. Sero did some hand signs. "Time Style: Temporary Time Freeze Jutsu!" Then everything froze. "I have to hurry! I only have 10 minutes left." Then Sero went to the highest point and rasied his hands. "Time Style: Time Teleport Jutsu!" Then everyone was transported to the Sand Village. Sero was out of breathe. "I only...have 2 minutes...to get outta' here." Sero then jumped off the roof and headed for the Sand Village. Sero started to grow smaller. That was the penilty he had to get when he did something like that. Instead of being 17, he looked like he was 14.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:12 pm
Ichimotte looked around. "The hell...?" As he looked around the grass landscape faded away. It and the village in the background faded into sand. He was back in Suna, but how. "I left here a week ago..." Ichi glanced left and right, then saw a boy heading towards the village, no older then he was. "Hey, kid!" He said, noticing that as he drew closer, he actually got smaller. 'Must've been a mirage...' He thought, grabbing Sero by the arm. "What the hell is going on?"  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Sero was panting. "The village was...was about to be blown up by Akatsuki...but I, I mean, somebody trasnported us here. We are all lucky for whoever to do...GAH!" Sero got shorter and started to look younger. Now he looked like he was 12. Damn...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:25 pm
"Lucky? How the hell is this luck?!" Ichi questioned, his temper acting up. "You chose to run away from the village, rather than fight boldly!" He said, knowing that the shrinking boy before him was responsible for this. "Isn't that what you Konoha shinobi always talking about? Being bold and fighting. Where is that will of fire now?" He said this in a tone that suggested he took Sero as a joke. Slamming his frail, 12 year old body on the ground, Ichi turned around, heading back to the deserted Konoha Village.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:44 pm
Sero headed the guy off. "Unless you want to die, stay here! The Akatsuki have planned to set off a bomb to destroy the whole-" BOOM! A giant explosion came from the village, sending shockwaves all over the Land of Fire. "See...that...that is what would have happened if we all would have stayed there!" Sero tried to talk the best he could while the shockwave rick-a-shayed thru the whole country.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff