Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Urgent Hacking Problem (Thievary!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress-Okami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:00 pm
I'm not all entirely sure if it works or not, but I've heard from a very reliable source that someone has come up with an AR cheat to steal pokemon...on wifi. Now I may be spuing b.s. out, but I just thought you all should know about this. I can't even begin to think that there is a such a cheat, but I'm not completely doubting it. Nitnit, you ever heard of this cheat to steal other peopl's pokemon?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:02 pm
I've never heard of such a thing.

And I doubt it is possible, because to do something like this the hacker will have to send a command over to the other game pak to "send" the Pokemon to the hacking pak.

Also, to be able to hack while on wi-fi is impossible.

EDIT: Oh and AR can only be used to alter the pak at-hand and only information in that pak. AR can't do anything but modify information. It can't "take" it.  

Shigeru the Hero

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:24 pm
What he says seems reasonable but the other may get the pokemon and the other will not get that command and still have it on field and it may glitch up everything..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Shigeru gave the logic, and the answer is - that's impossible.

The only way a hacker can steal your pokemon is to:

- Trick you into trading his hacked for your legit

or

- Go to your house, take your game, and take your pokemon off of it.  

nitnit
Captain

Senfyero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:53 pm
I agree with Shigeru. It's only able to "modify" the game, not "take" it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:58 pm
I have this cheat, it is only for NPC's in game, and it doesn't erase their pokemon data, as everyone else says. Also, since no items can be used in wi-fi, the cheta is impossible, me and my friend tested it. )You basically use a pokeball to catch to trainers pokemon, but only in game.)  

Deathguiser

Mistress-Okami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:36 am
Wanted to make sure. Because honestly, tis a scary thought. But its true that AR only modifies info so that may be the way its not able to. I just found it to be...slightly threatening and thought I should see what your opinions are.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:26 am
Shigeru K
Oh yeah? try playing Metroid Prime Hunters on WiFi, there are lots of people who use AR While on WiFi

And I know for a fact this cheat exists I've seen it on various places, but I have never downloaded it, I don't need that cheat  

SHS_Smeth

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:49 pm
THe steal pokemon code is real
it is possible to use codes on wi-fi

but it isnt possibly to take other player pokemon on wi-fi becuyase your not allowed to use items  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:20 pm
I guess I'll go with the general concensus on this one and say it's nothing.  

Cincyfan32

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:21 pm
SHS_Smeth
Shigeru K
Oh yeah? try playing Metroid Prime Hunters on WiFi, there are lots of people who use AR While on WiFi

And I know for a fact this cheat exists I've seen it on various places, but I have never downloaded it, I don't need that cheat
When faced with a hacker, Noxus Shadow Freeze will stop them cold...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:53 pm
cheats also work on ygo wc 2007, i was kickin a guys a** and bam outta nowhere, you lose!!!!!!! i had full lifepoints and the guy had 1100, i was like wtf!!!!!  

ravemaster47

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:54 pm
ravemaster47
cheats also work on ygo wc 2007, i was kickin a guys a** and bam outta nowhere, you lose!!!!!!! i had full lifepoints and the guy had 1100, i was like wtf!!!!!
Just Magical Scientist OTK that guy, they won't know what hit them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:55 pm
its an AR cheat that at anytime you press select, you automatically win  

ravemaster47

Dreamer - Will

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:56 pm
ravemaster47
its an AR cheat that at anytime you press select, you automatically win
Go super fast >.>  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff