Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
halloween Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you dress up in real life and trick or treat?
  yes, free candy is good
  no, its stupid
View Results

finding_purpose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:55 pm
so, whats everyone gonna look liek in gaia on halloween? this is me as of now ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:30 pm
I'm not, I haven't since I was 15 I think. If my sister doesnt have plans on Halloween then I'll go hang out with her probably play some scrabble. xD;  

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

finding_purpose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:55 pm
aw, alright, its fun though free candy, at least get some of that razz or go to dunkin donoughts, say trick or treat, and they give you a free doughnut, its true, ive done it razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:10 pm
I'm too old too crying gonk  

san-hikari

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:30 pm
You're NEVER too old for free candy. I don't see why age is an issue, my 39 year old mom still does. Is it because people think candy is childish? Pfft.

They're just missing out. *is unashamed*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:24 am
Miss Chocolate Kiss
You're NEVER too old for free candy. I don't see why age is an issue, my 39 year old mom still does. Is it because people think candy is childish? Pfft.

They're just missing out. *is unashamed*

i dress up and pass out candy. I love trick or treating but i haven't done it since i was twelve. i wish i would've done it one more year because it's so fun to walk around and see other peoples costumes and houses all decorated cool and stuff. crying and it's way more fun than just sitting around and waiting for trick or treaters that never come! My dad works nights every other halloween so when he works it's really boring because my mom falls asleep really early so we're not having any sort of little party. if i wasn't seventeen i'd SO go trick or treating again! gonk i wish age wasn't an issue and it was just all about fun for people of ALL ages! I wouldn't feel so bad if i had a halloween party to go to, but nobody i know does that. hecks, my only friends are on Gaia, so i don't know anyone, anymore (my irl friends stopped talking to me for some reason. they totally just up and abonded me for no good reason at all.)  

YamiCheza
Crew

-RadioActiveIceCream-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:36 am
I'm 14 and of course im going trick or treating. i mean you never walk away from free chocolate, and im being one of those dead..vampire/fairy/princess being chased by a maniac killer who always trips an falls...can you picture all of that ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:57 pm
I'm 15! And duh! Of course I'm going! XP

I'm being Ammy from Okami! I was her for an anime convention yesterday, so it doubles as a Halloween costume, too ^^  

Lunar Pillow I Choose You

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:20 pm
You can never be to old for tricker-treating!
I went last year when I was 16, But this year, I'm being dragged to a party (though I'm bringing a pillow case also) because I wanna sneak out and get some candy >ww<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:44 pm
I wonder what it would be like to go on a trick or treat?
~Mm, theres a halloween costume event every year, but apart form that, no trick or treat~
Anyway, have a great halloween everyone... ~Reserve me some candies >.>~ sweatdrop  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:06 am
my family kinda acts like if you're over thirteen you're too old to trick or treat so im not going (and i bought such a pretty costume this year! crying ).

scream ( < determined, not angry) Go for it guys!! Trick or treat!! Have fun!! Show the world free candy and fun is for all!! (and i will sit at home. crying )

confused But maybe it won't be so bad this year. i mean, im going to make halloween muffins and my dad is off work, so it might be fun. And we carve Jack-o-lanterns... i just hope it doesn't get boring after all the muffins are gone, lol! I can totally see me and my family just sitting around bored waiting for trick or treaters.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:50 am
I guess I'll take some snapshots for the halloween costume on the 31st ^^.
~I should've have taken those photography classes druing my highschool years >.>~
So much for my 3 week vacation... It's back to school next week... bummer  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

tmma_the_witch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:01 am
im 20 and im going trick or treating. nothing beats free candy and knocking on strangers doors for it. my advantage is that i dont look 20 and people always think im about 15 so no one can say im too old. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:02 pm
awesome  

finding_purpose

Eclyps Th1rt3en

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:54 am
this year me and my friends are all scaring kids away from my place and eating all the candy that's left! it's great because we have all these trees to hide in, and this one really creepy thing at the front door, she is like the girl from the ring, no joke, she even feaks me out, i still jump sometimes when she moves! and she been out there for weeks!  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff