Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Dreaming of Sims Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:46 pm
Other threads on Sim Dreams that you may like to read:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4846803
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17676639
(both are locked)

--------------------------------------

I was just wondering if i was the only one who had dreams about the sims. some of mine are actually go from the real world, sims, and back.

This one started as real people. me and my sister walked into hot topic, (i'll skip the details and go to leaving the store) when we walked out the ground started shaking and dream turned into sims. we went Outside and there were little 4 by 4 sim rooms. A message popped up in the top corner saying "there is an earthquake, hurry up and get your sim to a shelter area that has been set up" or something close to that, so i told the sims to go into one. then as real people we went inside and there was a computer desk and a spinny chair. back to sims outside the rooms, there were a few little fires around the area and sims were trying to put them out

last night my dream started out as real people, and i was on my school bus with my friends. we drove into sand to pick someone up (didnt make sense...) and i got off. i ran over to a dog that was cream with one big ear and a small one, it looked really weird. this somehow had something to do with some game that just came out for the sims were you can find different animals to take home depending on which season it was in the game. i came on gaia to read abot it and i read that if you go to the forest in spring you can find winnie the pooh eating honey so i went to play it and my dream turned into sims. before i clicked a house i went over to the forest and he was there. it was like a sim version of winnie the pooh eating honey. a few seconds later (no clue what happened) there were people who looked kind of like sims, but not completely, leaning over a hill screaming. I dont know if they were scared of him or if they were like "Oh my gosh its winne the pooh! He's so awesome!"

i did have a dream once i was making the kitchen, and the next day when i was building the house i realized the kitchen looked exactly like the one from my dream. i didnt even mean to do that! a while later my sim was abducted and when he came back i noticed that happened in the dream too.

so...
have you ever had a sim dream? if you have, tell me (and whoever else is reading) about it blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:31 pm
Yikes darlin'! *laughs* I've never had a dream about my sims but I have been tempted to take photos of some super nice old houses in my town to convert into sim houses, if I ever get good at building houses.  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:25 am
my friends says that it means im obsessed, lol. i just build my own houses though (most of the time)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:56 pm
I had a really long dream once that had a bit in it about the Sims 2. I'll see what I can remember.
I went down a helter-skelter and at the bottom I landed on a Lego lawn, like the big green base boards you get. It was floating in the sky and was surrounded by Sim hedges. There were a few Lego walls as well.
Along one edge of the lawn was a row of connecting seats and some glowing cube tables from Nightlife. I was just walking around until I noticed a trail of blue flowers on the floor. I was really confused by where these flowers were coming from and so I followed the trail.
Eventually I came to a male Sim who was stood by one of the glowing tables and he had flowers floating from him and growing around his feet like he had just used some perfume.
I can't remember anything else.
I think I had this dream around the time that Nightlife was announced. I had been reading a lot about it.
The rest of the dream had lots of fantasy fighting with angles and demons. Not stuff I normally dream about.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

holdingon95

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:25 pm
i had a weird dream of sims after like 4 hours making a 5 minute movie. It was pretty much what I depicted the movie to look like and it looked way cooler in the dream than on the computer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:15 am
i had a really scary sim dream once

it was abou the original sims
and i was playing the goth house

so the family was saying bye to the son and he went outside and the grim reaper was there and something about a certain sign he was, (no the zodiac but it started with a z) and he had to die.
there was this huge black hole and the boy went into it.
then there was another grim reaper and it was trying to take other sim members and they were trying to hide

i got really scared when i woke up for some reason  

OrgasmicWheatThins

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:37 am
I don't really have dreams of sims...but I did see a lady once walk into Publix and pass by me that looked EXACTLY like the sim that I was playing. I wonder if she'd be effended if I told her that she looked exactly like a sim that I had that has been married six times with five kids....hm...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:05 pm
i always dream about sims its just so cool  

shortii101

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:18 am
Wow, I don't think I've ever dreamed about the sims, and I do go on binges where the program is hardly shut off (I'll leave it running when I go to work). Maybe because all I'm doing is challenges? No idea, I'm not sure if I'm lucky or not ;p  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:04 am
geekstinkbreath;;

Before Sims 2 even came out I remember reading about how you would be able to go various places in town and be able to buy groceries and have slumber parties.
So I dreamed that I was a sim and I went out to buy junk food for my daughters slumber party.
It was the weirdest thing ever.
xD

I've had dreams that were sim-like for only a few sections of the entire dream.
:]

-----

twisted retro maggot

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:17 pm
Ooh, maggot, you've just reminded me that before Sims 2 was released I had a dream that I was inside the game walking around my Sims' homes. The houses were all 3D and looked just like they actually do when you go into cameraman mode. The Sims still looked like Sims 1 Sims though and they were the versions of me and my friends that I was visiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:03 am
geekstinkbreath;;

Hahaha. :]
In my dream we just looked like the original Sims sims just slightly better graphics.

When I first played Sims 2 and saw the graphics, I cried.
xD

-----

twisted retro maggot

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:40 pm
I hope it was good crying.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:32 pm
Kira_Kadeshi
oXBreLeeXo
sorry if there is already a post for this or if its in the wrong spot, and for typing so much!

I was just wondering if i was the only one who had dreams about the sims. some of mine are actually go from the real world, sims, and back.

This one started as real people. me and my sister walked into hot topic, (i'll skip the details and go to leaving the store) when we walked out the ground started shaking and dream turned into sims. we went Outside and there were little 4 by 4 sim rooms. A message popped up in the top corner saying "there is an earthquake, hurry up and get your sim to a shelter area that has been set up" or something close to that, so i told the sims to go into one. then as real people we went inside and there was a computer desk and a spinny chair. back to sims outside the rooms, there were a few little fires around the area and sims were trying to put them out

last night my dream started out as real people, and i was on my school bus with my friends. we drove into sand to pick someone up (didnt make sense...) and i got off. i ran over to a dog that was cream with one big ear and a small one, it looked really weird. this somehow had something to do with some game that just came out for the sims were you can find different animals to take home depending on which season it was in the game. i came on gaia to read abot it and i read that if you go to the forest in spring you can find winnie the pooh eating honey so i went to play it and my dream turned into sims. before i clicked a house i went over to the forest and he was there. it was like a sim version of winnie the pooh eating honey. a few seconds later (no clue what happened) there were people who looked kind of like sims, but not completely, leaning over a hill screaming. I dont know if they were scared of him or if they were like "Oh my gosh its winne the pooh! He's so awesome!"

i did have a dream once i was making the kitchen, and the next day when i was building the house i realized the kitchen looked exactly like the one from my dream. i didnt even mean to do that! a while later my sim was abducted and when he came back i noticed that happened in the dream too.

so...
have you ever had a sim dream? if you have, tell me (and whoever else is reading) about it blaugh

Yikes darlin'! *laughs* I've never had a dream about my sims but I have been tempted to take photos of some super nice old houses in my town to convert into sim houses, if I ever get good at building houses.

Lol, i think i had a dream about me being in the game and it was a pretty wierd dream. XD
and sort of do the same with the houses, but i look at the houses for sale and if they look nice i will try to build them lol  

xXDemented_OreoXx

` lil lebo chic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:59 am
i always dream of my sims

its not fair the sims get 2 be richer then us sad

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items