Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yay!
View Results

Striking

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Haha. Well my friends think i'm obsessed. I mean, i probably am. I have read Twilight 11 times, New Moon 6 times, and Eclipse 8 times. I usually have one of them at school at all times.

The other night i even had a dream that i met Stephenie Meyer at a book signing and i even talked to her. It was pretty insane. But of course, the closest shes coming to where i live for a book signing is Toronto. crying

So anywase, has anyone else had any dreams about Stephenie/ Twilight Series?

-Kari domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:19 pm
Lol.
My copy of Twilight is currently circulating around my class, and my friends and I measure the length of time it takes the person to have their first 'Edward Dream'.
It's all the girls who are reading it, so it's quite funny.
I am by far the most obsessed, though.
I don't have a binder or notebook that doesn't have 'I love Edward Cullen' written inside of it at least 10 times.
My friend and I actually have a Twilight notebook, where we write everything about Twilight that pops into our heads.
My first Twilight dream was...different.
I'm not going to go into any detail, though. xP

PiiKA x chu

Fifii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:03 pm
no but i'm obsessed too  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:25 pm
I love Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. but i havent read them like a million times though. i only own New Moon, but i have read the ending (from where Edward comes back) like a million times. I hate Jacob. and it only took like a few days for my first Edward dream biggrin . i love Edward. my friend says im like Bella so much its scary. yes i am obsessed.  

black_stars91

2,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:14 pm
It took me a few days after I finished Eclipse to have my first Edward dream.
I can't remember anything from it except that he was beautiful.
heart

And no, I haven't read them a million times.
Schoolwork won't let me.
But I am ridiculously obsessed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Edward dreams... are the very best kind biggrin

My first Edward dream was that I was Bella and I was searching for Edward so he could turn me into a vampire because the Volturi were chasing me.  

PurpleViolinist

Riceycake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:59 pm
I'm not as obsessed as you fans seem to be... 0.o

I seem to be a moderate fan of this series xD; I mean, I read only just the first book. Not enough for me to get obsessive. Never had an Edward dream.

At my school, the seventh graders were passing around the Twilight series so I guess these seventh grader girls are kinda obsessed with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:57 am
Obsessed? Me? Yeah a little. The binding on my Twilight book is coming apart since I've read it so many times...lol. It seems that no matter where I go or what I'm doing that something reminds me of the series or characters. As for dreams, yeah I've had a few Twilight realetd dreams. I mean who doesn't dream about Edward Cullen???  

CelticPrincessMe

PurpleViolinist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:20 pm
CelticPrincessMe
Obsessed? Me? Yeah a little. The binding on my Twilight book is coming apart since I've read it so many times...lol. It seems that no matter where I go or what I'm doing that something reminds me of the series or characters. As for dreams, yeah I've had a few Twilight realetd dreams. I mean who doesn't dream about Edward Cullen???

Oh my goodness... same. My poor book sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:25 am
omg.. yeah, im obsessed!! i'm forcing all my friend to read and they are slowly becoming crazy with paranoia on what's going to happen next. i keep bugging them and asking what chapter they're on so i dont talk about anything they havent read yet. oh, and also, each time i tell anyone i know to guess what my favorite car is, they all yell "VOLVO! WE KNOW!!!" lol. how i annoy them so. but yes. im obsessed.  

[.Julia.]

lost_smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:32 pm
Obsessed is such a strong work I like to think of my condition as extreemly passionate.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:30 pm
CelticPrincessMe

Haha, i know what you mean. My poor Twilight book, i want it in hardcover, so that is will last longer. biggrin  

Striking

Akayaa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:42 pm
i am completely obsessed. there's no way around it. my parents threatened to take away all of my books if i didn't shut up!!! how mean could you possibly be???

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:30 pm
yes! it was creepy! i was like playing basball with edward, alice, and one of my friends. it was sssoooooooooooo weird!!  

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Akayaa
i am completely obsessed. there's no way around it. my parents threatened to take away all of my books if i didn't shut up!!! how mean could you possibly be???

that happend to me. but it was because i wouldnt stop reading and go to bed.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff