Reply [ Blood+ ]
Is there any way to watch Blood+ in English> Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolfatty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:53 pm
I've seen the whole series in Japanese with dubbs, and I don't wanna only get to watch one episode a week on Adult Swim.
Does anyone know?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:21 am
I don't think anyone ever posted downloadable copies of the dub version, only the fansubbed versions, which are now all gone. I think it's either wait for the tv show or buy the official release fron Amazon or someone.

Sorry... sad  

Beast Master Zelas

finding_purpose

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:17 pm
yeah, i dont think all the episodes are in liek that yet  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:06 am
They're dubbing it as it's aired, so your best bet is waiting until they all come out and buy the boxset or something.

That or you could go to Veoh.com and watch re-runs of the english episodes.
If you wanna get further, you'd have just wait out Adult Swim )=

Sorry if it's not helpful.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

finding_purpose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:20 am
i saw a blood+ in english on adult swim yesterday, i dont think the english voices are as good as the japanese anyway :/  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:01 pm
finding_purpose
i saw a blood+ in english on adult swim yesterday, i dont think the english voices are as good as the japanese anyway :/

Lol they aren't, I don't think I've ever seen a dubb better then it's Japanese subb version.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:36 pm
D-i-v-a
finding_purpose

Lol they aren't, I don't think I've ever seen a dubb better then it's Japanese subb version.

*thinks of Riku's English dubb voice* Yeah, I hear you there.

The other day I was playing this game, Super Monkey Ball (where you basically roll around as a monkey in a ball), and the monkey sounded like Riku's dubb voice. xd I'm going to have nightmares now...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:07 am
finding_purpose

There's always Cowboy Bebop. wink

I think the dub voices are decent for some characters, though. Hagi and all of Diva's Chevaliers seem to have spot-on voices. Can't say much about Saya's dub voice, though.  

Dynast Metallium

Beast Master Zelas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:31 am
Yes, I prefere the Japanese versions with subs for any anime I watch too, but not all dubs are bad, just most of them, he, he...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:15 am
I find it hilarious that Crispin Freeman is playing Hagi, Argeno, Joel, and a couple background characters as well...  

Twisted Lady

Unstoppable Krampus

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:19 pm
twistedangel310
I find it hilarious that Crispin Freeman is playing Hagi, Argeno, Joel, and a couple background characters as well...
He's not the only one to do multiple characters on Blood+ several other VA's are the voices of multiple characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:45 am
BUt Chyea. There only way of watching the English vers. is by watching it on Adult Swim and it's only on at 4:30 am in the morning ><  

RandomChika

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:06 pm
YouGrabbedMySoul
BUt Chyea. There only way of watching the English vers. is by watching it on Adult Swim and it's only on at 4:30 am in the morning ><
[adultswim] plays Blood+ Saturdays at 12:30 am (replaying it at 4am) and Monday - Friday at 1:00 am (replaying it at 4:30am) at least until this Friday (Dec. 21st) Blood+ will then only be on Saturdays til it ends. Coming back in February to the weeknight line up at 1:30am (replaying at 4:30am)

-ALL TIMES ARE FOR EASTERN STANDARD TIME aka the east coast-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:15 am
i watched half the series in english, and then i missed an episode, so i watched in japanese. then i was like screw the english version, the japanese version is better. and thanks to veoh, i just finished the series yesturday. yay!  

love4Sora

The Innocent Sorrow Girl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:08 pm
~ I think you can watch it on Veoh or some other places. smile I hope you can find it! 3nodding ~  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff