Reply Beyblade Association
Brooklyn, How does everyone else feel about him Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaosMage15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:43 pm
I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks of Broolyn. For the most part there people that I know either think he's scary or evil. I wont say he can't be evil but so can Kai (DEMOLITION BOYS People) and everyone doesn't hate him and he joined BEGA too. I love them both yes but whats everyone else's oppion of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:41 pm
lyk i luv him he iz so hawt. heart

My mind is on pause, I can't say anything smart right now.

But you get the main idea of what I mean.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9102/brooklyn1039uc.jpg

My favorite picture of him. xd

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:27 am
I think Brooklyn is boring. *shrugs* He's good looking and all... and I did like him when he was calm, but when he went through this whole psycho thing it ruined him as a character for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:46 pm
I think he's cool. But a lot of people misunderstand him.

Lilywaterdragon

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:36 pm
Ooooo! Well, aside from him being hot. But I also likes his personality! He can be nice and calm one seocnd and then psychaotic the next. Don't ask why I like guys like that ...I just do..... sweatdrop I wonder if there's something wrong with me =/

But I don't blame him for being the way he is. I mean I would probably be the same way as him had I made friends who constantly abandoned me just becasue I kept beatingthem in something. I just sympathize him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:43 am
I like his personality, especially when he goes nuts 3nodding  

Nikomikiri

KayNekoChan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:47 pm
I think he needs theropy. hes messed up. I mean looks at him!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:08 pm
KayNekoChan
I think he needs theropy. hes messed up. I mean looks at him!!!

You can't tell that he's 'messed up' by looking at him...

Certain aspects of his character were left a mystery like his past, but I guess he was meant to be mysterious anyway, coming out of nowhere.

I think he is more connected to Zeus than people realise, another one of Boris' evil projects.  

Colekaine

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:46 am
I haven't seen much of Brooklyn in the anime, but from what I've seen he is definitely much more different than any of the other characters.

I absolutely adore his seemingly calm and loving nature...and his tendancy to turn almost sadistic and just...wicked cool xD

@Kira: It looks like he's doing the Kamehameha wave XD!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:09 pm
[Mourir]

@Kira: It looks like he's doing the Kamehameha wave XD!!!

xDDDD
I know!! XD
He can be a wacked out version of...someone from DBZ. XD!!

Oh, sigh.

I <3 Brookie.

Mostly cos I like screwing around with his personality. XD;

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Drixer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:50 pm
I luffles Brooklyn. He's pretty unique from everyone else. I mean, what with the great blading talents (which is a bit far-fetched, but still unique) and his split personality. Tis what so many people like about him, and I do toos.

Plus he was soo cute when he was a little kid! whee [/pointless remark]

My brain is dead right now, and lack of the anime prevents me from listing more stuffs, but I'm sure you guys get the gyst. =P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:22 am
He's definetly the most different charater 3nodding The others deal with friendship problems and winning or losing the tounament but he has a laid back type of attitude and he just worries about going berserk 3nodding  

lostbeyondwordz

Xephyon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:42 pm
I think that he's awesome. ^^ He's one of those characters I've gotten attached to. Not fangirl wise, but I've gained some respect for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:14 pm
i haven't known broklyn that much so he's much still a stranger. well in comparison for kai. he looks crazy and controlled. he smiles like a nice guy when in truth he's bad. well for me he beat kai and im glad he was beaten.  

princessbeyblade

whisper2imaginary

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:53 am
From everything I've heard of him (hasn't seen him in the show) I think I'll love him. As most say, he seems to be something else. He apparently has a close connection with his bit beast but also with nature.  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff