54%
 54%  [ 18 ]
Naruto anime
45%
 45%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 33

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:40 pm
Tell me what you think is better Naruto as manga or Naruto as anime and why personaly i cant choose stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:53 pm
naruto anime hands down without question. the battles are so intense on the anime and done with cg graphics and everything. jeez eaisly i say the anime the voices match the characters really well  

N3AL

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:05 pm
Naruto Anime. There's more action. And it feels more real.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:48 pm
Naruto anime is better  

Grrkek the Planet Killer

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:28 pm
I adamantly disagree blaugh
I believe that the anime is far too filled with filler episodes and filler parts to make it as enjoyable as the manga(I did NOT like that filler with Mizuki at all! That got me like this xp )...but I've always loved reading stories rather than watching them heart , although I DO like the voices, and hearing how the actors play the part...
Although I don't understand how Deidara has the voice that he does though, cause the way he looks in the manga doesn't suit that deep voice that he has. Although I really like the way the Japanese actor does the "...yeah." thing 4laugh Even though I HATE that Akatsuki member(he's FAR and WAY too evil! Far worse than anyone else!) and even though I don't like Sasori I do want to hear how his voice is, he's such a wierdo sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:34 pm
The manga of any anime is always better.  

Orchionecrosis

bluesnarf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:53 pm
I'd have to say the manga, just because it seems like it goes more in depth with the series. Sure, the anime does the action scenes the best, but that's why it's called animated, ne? *shrug* I don't know, plus I've been following the series through the manga and it's ahead of the anime so yeah. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:19 pm
xloudxloud
The manga of any anime is always better.

3nodding  

Imanyueru

Master Kaio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:27 pm
I like the manga better...actually i haven't seen the anime yet, but I would think the anime would be stripped, atleast for a poor 56k guy like myself, who can only wait for it to come to cartoon network. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:51 pm
I have not seen the anime yet but I can not wait untill it is on toonami I have read so far up ta vol 30 of the manga and its good^^ so thats why I cant wait till the anime comes out^^  

Kinomoto975

Raspberry Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:19 pm
anime! less expensive to watch then go out and buy to read, and more convenient than to keep bugging friends to borrow manga. just burn it!!
One bad thing about the anime, though, is that sometimes the characters just stand there staring at each other before each battle, and it gets very boring sometimes with the flashbacks that we already understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:52 am
I think both are good. The manga is a lot farther than the anime, but at least you can see the manga animated XD  

sushi_sama

Hayakun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:53 pm
manga beats the crap out of the anime, i get bored of watching episodes that barely cover a single chapter, to me thats too much waiting to get to the good parts  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:39 pm
LoL. not really, but sometimes you do get annoyed.  

Raspberry Fairy

Karithina

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:39 pm
The manga is good for the storyline, the anime is good for the... err... animation ^__^
You really an't have one without the other...
But if I HAD to choose to see only one it would be the manga ^___^ heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces