Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
W3 R who we R [Need Kakashi and Naruto] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  U've got to be kidding me
  Yes!
View Results

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:12 pm
Tis is more like a 'finish the story' than an Rp

Slowly, TenTen edged around the tree. Almost immeaditly a kunai whizzed by her. He's gotten pretty good. She ws going to have to becareful, she was going to have to deal with this delicately.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:30 am
Neji said, "I can sense you TenTen." He started to walk towards his teammate carefully.  

Ryu of the Sands

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:35 pm
TenTen swore softly under her breath. She was going to have to fight him head on. She'd been hoping for a battle of subterfuge. She knew that there was no hope if this came out into the open. Silently, she ran up the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:28 am
"My Byakugan allows me to follow your actions, my friend," Neji commented as he sent a wave of clones armed with kunai after his friend. Drawing a kunai himself, Neji prepared for the attack that was sure to come.  

Ryu of the Sands

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:55 am
Using quick footwork and some string, TenTen easily disposed of Neji's bunshin. Sighing, she paused. This was difficult. Knowing Negi would have kunai waiting for her return attack, she put away all her weapons. He could she what she was doing but not wat she was thinking. Smirking as she walked, she almost relaxed. Peice of cake.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:33 am
Neji saw TenTen dispose of his clones and put away her weapons. He was a little surprised when she started to walk away. She's up to something, he thought, But what? Keeping his kunai out, Neji followed his squad-mate at a safe distance, keeping always on the alert for an attack or trap. I'm not going to make this easy for you TenTen, he thought. We're supposed to be training and I take my training very seriously.  

Ryu of the Sands

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:05 pm
Knowing that Neji wasn't going to relax made her plan a little bit difficult, but TenTen managed to keep up that same pace all the way to the village. Entering the village, TenTen turned to Neji's house. " make sure you give hime obstacles. " Gai-sensei had said. Well if this wasn't an obstacle, she didn't know what was.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:45 pm
Neji continued to follow at a distance. When TenTen turned towards his house, Neji picked up the pace just enough so that he was walking alongside his friend. He put away his kunai, and deactivated the Byakugan, but he was still on alert.  

Ryu of the Sands

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:27 pm
Seeing Neji put away his kunai threw TenTen's plan off a little, but she continued to go through with it. Entering Neji's house, TenTen walked up to his mother, greeted her, apologized to her, and then took her hostage. "Sorry Neji, but if you want me, you'll have to go through your mother."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:01 pm
"I won't have to," said Neji, removing the transformation jutsu. He quickly escaped before saying, "When you turned towards my house, I figured you might try something like this, so I had a clone walk with you here, while I ran home and told my mommy suspisions." Smiling, Neji added, "I was right. Now I think that that should suffice for training for now. Would you like to join us for lunch?"  

Ryu of the Sands

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:32 am
Momentarily dejected, TenTen mumbled, "I told Gai-sensei that it would never work." Then brightening at the thought of lunch she said, "Sure. What are we having?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:10 pm
Neji said, "I don't know what my mom fixed. She just told me to invite you to lunch. Follow me."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:20 pm
((Hiya EVery0body! Can I join!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:52 pm
((As long as you stick to the current story line, I don't think anyone will mind. We still need Lee to finish up the squad.))  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:08 pm
((Hmm...okay whats the story line. Is it like the original Naruto show is going or is it a different storyline?))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff