Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Uglies, Pretties and Specials. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ugly, Pretty or Special??
  Ugly!!!!!!! fight the Specials!!!!!!!
  Pretty!!!!!!! Party!!!!!
  Specials!!!!!!!! bad and love it!!!
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:50 am
Tally Youngblood is a normal ugliy about to turn 16 and get the operation that all 16 year old uglies get that makes them supermodel gorgeouse!!! but then she meets a girl named Shay who shares her birthday they become best friends and her life is changer around, shay wants to run away and never turn pretty like all of the other teens who ran away from the operation to a place called the smoke, but Tally just wants to be pretty so she can be with all of her friends who have already turned pretty, and especially her friend Peris who she missed the most, but when shay runs away by herself Tally goes to find her and learns that being Pretty cost a terrible price!
.............................................................................................................
i baced it off of the book trilogy by Scott Westerfeild,
rules,
1. swearing MUST be *****ed out,
2. no taking the lords name in vain, (ex, oh my g** or holy Je*** or eneything else like that)
3.romance is okey but don't make out all the time it gets boring,
4. try to keep to the book kk??
.............................................................................................................
you can be eneybody you like from the book,
Tally Youngblood (taken by Texas sass)
User Image
Shay
User Image
David
User Image
Zane
User Image
Peris
User Image
etc...
or you can make up a person, its all three books so thats why i put Zane, and if you want to be a special you need to PM me, you can just put your profile on the RP you don't have to PM that to me, so ya!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:10 am
name: Shay
sex: female
type: ugly
bio: is madly in love with David who loves her back and best friend is Tally(a.k.a. Tally-wa)

(actually david does love shay but then he falls for tally so in this RP he just stays with shay because tally and Zane love eachother)  

Kechero

texas_sass

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:51 pm
Name: Tally Youngblood
Type: Ugly (for now!!!)
Bio: I'm an ugly and all I want is to be a pretty, my BF is Zane, Shay is my BFF, and I have an ancestry that almost destroied the world!!!

Tally walks in, looks around, sees Shay, then sits down next to her."Peek-aboo, Shay-la! Hey, have you seen Zane? We were Suppost to meet at the pine tree, but I guess that he forgot..."

(I'll be Zane until someone takes over... wink ) Zane walks over, gives Tally a kiss, then joins their conversation,"Hey, good lookin', what's cookin'?"then notices Tally blushing, holds her tightly.

(Duh-duh duh duh da da!!!!! Texas is here to save the day!!! More people need to join... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:00 am
( sweatdrop i know its totaly sad-making..........but i'm glad your here Ja-la!!!!)
shay laughs slightly at this, "should i leave you two ALONE????"  

Kechero

Sonjaa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:38 pm
(Rrrrrrrrrr!!! Hey!!! i wanna join!!! 3nodding )

Name: Peris
Type: Recent Pretty
Bio: I'm Tally's Best Friend, and I can't wait for her to become a pretty!!! i also love girls!!! cool

Peris walks over, then winks at Shay."Waz' up!" He sits down next to Shay, then can't help but notice a figure in the shadows...possibly a special. "We got company..."he murmored under his breath. Everyone looks around, apparently confused. He points over to the figure, then hears a gasp from Tally.'Dr. Cable...'(Da da da duhhhhhhhhh...) Of course!!! he thought, It is a special! The leader to be exact!

(Bum bum bum bummmmmmm!!!!!!! domokun Hey texas!!! mind if i call you 'hot sass'...? It kinda sounds like hot sause...i LOVE hot sause!!! wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:07 am
shays eyes narrowed asa she spotted Dr. Cable, she slowly stood up and pretended to leave as she had expected Dr. Cable followed, she walked down the hall way and turned a corner, Dr. cable followed right into her trap, hours later she would wake up at special cercomstances(i probibly spelled that wrong, i'm of the hook today cry ) she returned, "it was just a look alike, the REAL Dr. Cable would never be that stupid."  

Kechero

texas_sass

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:52 pm
(Kech...i meant to put that we were outside...oops!!! sweatdrop )

Tally got up, then walked over to the pine tree, then began to climb.

Zane followed, thinkin that he should keep track of his g.f.

(more people please...thank you tamer... i guess you can call me 'hot sass' if you really want to...welcome to our little hde away!!! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:24 am
name: david
sex: male
type: ugly (i think...)
bio: (idk)  

The_Last_Avenger

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:57 am
(are all the guys taken yet?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:40 am
(look for yourself..i dont think so..)  

The_Last_Avenger

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:51 am
(i guess zane isnt taken...)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:02 pm
(i guess not)  

The_Last_Avenger

texas_sass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:23 pm
(hey...you can also make someone up, you know...but yeah...Zane isn't taken...)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:27 pm
(isn't there still well i can't spell his name but its all of the guys from the book, so ya! but glad to see ya Toekiyo!!!!!)  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:15 pm
^.^  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items