Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
My mixed theories (not wishes) of the next book. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strings of Destiny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:30 pm
These are just thories and thoughts on what have gone through my mind- not necessarily what I WANT to happen XD

A) I dont think bella will become a vampire. I cant picture stephanie doing that to the other characters- and bella is close friends with jacob- although he said he'd try to deal with her- there is "that stench" vamps let off- plus he ran away at the end of Eclipse, I dont see stephanie writing bella to not be able to talk with her family/friends untill she is better trained vamp- I dont see it. So I do not believe Bella will turn vamp (for the reason? I do not know)

B) They may, they may not get married. Has a happy event gone through the books (big happy that is) that didnt have a nasty twist? I dont see the wedding going has planned , but stopping it completely I am not sure.

C) So about jacob's imprint thing... I think he is going to imprint on Leah.
Thats right not bella LEAH. "But he hates her" You say- well bella and edward hated eachother in the begining and look at them now on their way to marriage. I dont want jacob and leah- but I have a STRONG feeling they are going to hook up once leah gets her arogant head out of her butt.

D) I see charlie or some other human close to bella finding out about the vamps/were wolves.

Okay thats my story-
Opinons?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:38 pm
sorry but i totally disagree  

Fifii

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:03 pm
hmm  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:08 pm
Fifii
sorry but i totally disagree

Thats fine- your open to your theories biggrin  

Strings of Destiny

PiiKA x chu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:11 pm
NO!
Bella has to turn into a vampire!
It will ruin it if she doesn't!

But I do agree with you on the other points! 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:58 pm
Strings Of Destiny
These are just thories and thoughts on what have gone through my mind- not necessarily what I WANT to happen XD

A) I dont think bella will become a vampire. I cant picture stephanie doing that to the other characters- and bella is close friends with jacob- although he said he'd try to deal with her- there is "that stench" vamps let off- plus he ran away at the end of Eclipse, I dont see stephanie writing bella to not be able to talk with her family/friends untill she is better trained vamp- I dont see it. So I do not believe Bella will turn vamp (for the reason? I do not know)

B) They may, they may not get married. Has a happy event gone through the books (big happy that is) that didnt have a nasty twist? I dont see the wedding going has planned , but stopping it completely I am not sure.

Thats right not bella LEAH. "But he hates her" You say- well bella and edward hated eachother in the begining and look at them now on their way to marriage. I dont want jacob and leah- but I have a STRONG feeling they are going to hook up once leah gets her arogant head out of her butt.

D) I see charlie or some other human close to bella finding out about the vamps/were wolves.

Okay thats my story-
Opinons?

I like your last 2 theories
I've never really thought of that
that would be so cool if jacob imprinted on leah
i mean i love jacob
but i have a weird like for leah to
probably b/c she's the only female werewolf
and i could see someone close to bella finding out
but that would deeply danger that person as well...
which would be a reason why edward would want to put off the wedding therefore holding turning bella into a vampire..
oo
you're good  

xbookxwormx

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:13 pm
I actually like your last theory; although I disagree with the first three. I think Jacob will imprint on Angela. Hey! It could happen!

Twilight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:31 am
xbookxwormx
Strings Of Destiny

Okay thats my story-
Opinons?

i mean i love jacob
which would be a reason why edward would want to put off the wedding therefore holding turning bella into a vampire..
oo
you're good

XD I like to brain storm these things 3nodding  

Strings of Destiny

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:06 am
Strings Of Destiny

Okay thats my story-
Opinons?

I agree with the second two, kinda-sorta the married one, and totally disagree with the first... If I were her, she should turn into it...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:14 am
xbookxwormx
Strings Of Destiny

Okay thats my story-
Opinons?

i mean i love jacob
oo
you're good

I'm not so sure he would put it off at this point for her not to be a vampire-that may 1 reason why he would do, (remember the end of Eclipse? he almost did it THEN but she stopped him. He seriously was about too)- I think another reason would be that it's totally making her miserable... Or somthing else happens like the Volturi come and that totally crashes the wedding...  

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:16 am
Twilight Scribe
I actually like your last theory; although I disagree with the first three. I think Jacob will imprint on Angela. Hey! It could happen!

Twilight.

I feel a little sorry for Jacob, but I have a feeling he gets imprinted on Leah (although Angelina's a good guess, she certainly seems very much in the story compared to some other characters) or when he runs off he gets imprinted on someone while away and comes back with her...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:18 am
Ameraq
Twilight Scribe

Twilight.

I feel a little sorry for Jacob, but I have a feeling he gets imprinted on Leah (although Angelina's a good guess, she certainly seems very much in the story compared to some other characters) or when he runs off he gets imprinted on someone while away and comes back with her...

That was my theory ^^ Leah is for him.  

Strings of Destiny

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:42 am
My theories are these:

Bella will not be turned into a vampire. I haven't seen it happening at all, not even in the last book.

Edward and Bella will get married, and have SEX.

Charlie will find out about the vampire and werewolf world.

Jacob will die in some horrible accident, like getting hit by a gasoline truck and then blowing up after it tips over on him.

Before Jacob dies, he will imprint on someone.

Someone will find a legit cure for vampirism.

Edward will take the cure, and he and Bella will live happily eva afta.

Yay.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:15 pm
I'm sorry - but the only theory I agree with is the last one. Even though that might not be the case. I think that Edward and Bella will get married, and Bella will indeed become a vampire - that was the deal. I don't think that Jacob can imprint on Leah. Imprinting is a "first sight" kinda thing. Or, at least, first sight after becoming a werewolf. Jacob sees Leah every day, so he can't imprint on her. I do hope he imprints on SOMEONE though.  

PurpleViolinist

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:39 pm
My theory is that Bella and Edward will get married, but something horrible will happen and Bella will get kidnapped by the Volturi, who have decided that Edward has taken too long to change Bella and want her for their very own. Edward will go mad with rage and do all kinds of crazy and heroic things to save Bella, but of course we will never see it because the story is from Bella's view point, so all we'll get to read for about 300 pages is Bella cry, complain, and get depressed in a jail cell somewhere under the Volturi castle. Edward will eventually save Bella and then turn her. End.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff