Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
CURSE YOU DIVA!!! *SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 32 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love4Sora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:27 pm
Okay, before episode 32, i loved Diva! i thought she was hilarious and fun! biggrin but dear god! after what she did to poor riku in episode 32, i'm about ready to kill her!!!!!!!!!! how dare she kill poor inocent Riku-san! i love Riku-san! he's so cute, and sweet! how can she do such a thing to poor riku-san! d*mn that child molester to darkest and deepest pits of hell! she rapes him then kills him by giving him her blood, causing the thorn! i'll kill you diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone agree with me?! cause i love poor little riku-san! i wanna cry! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:58 pm
Can't really agree with you, I love Riku bunches, but Diva still has copyrights to my soul.

About this thread, despite putting spoiler warning in the title, you should still be cautious on what you right, because people who haven't seen it yet, they may still stumble across it. It's also a VERY big plot-twist, and you shouldn't discuss it so openly.  

D-i-v-a
Captain

love4Sora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:15 pm
heheh...sorry. didn't mean to make anyone angry in sorts, i love riku though! he's so sweet, and he's my favorite character in the show. just got a little angry and upset is all......heheh....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:35 am
i did like Diva alot more before she hurt Riku. but i still kinda like her. i feel bad about Riku though. ;_; He was so sweet. About her being a child molester, she still has the mind of a child, too, like Saya ( teenager, actually). In Episode 31, David said Saya is older than anyone else, but she has the mind of a sixteen-year-old (i thought i had heard something about her being seventeen earlier on in the show, but im just quoting english dub David, and i get his point: she has the mind of a teenager.) So i assume, Diva does too. But she acts younger than a sixteen-year-old. Like when she was ripping that teddy bear apart, that wasn't exactly teenage behaviour. yet she wanted to do it with riku... very confusing. @@;  

YamiCheza
Crew

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:58 am
I agree with D-i-v-a, but no one's mad. Only people that would be mad would be someone who clicked the link and got the story spoiled before it aired on [as] when people with slow connections can watch it. Just next time I hope people would discuss things in the series within the Blood+ Series discussion thread and attach a spoiler warning to the post.

YamiCheza
i did like Diva alot more before she hurt Riku. but i still kinda like her. i feel bad about Riku though. ;_; He was so sweet. About her being a child molester, she still has the mind of a child, too, like Saya ( teenager, actually). In Episode 31, David said Saya is older than anyone else, but she has the mind of a sixteen-year-old (i thought i had heard something about her being seventeen earlier on in the show, but im just quoting english dub David, and i get his point: she has the mind of a teenager.) So i assume, Diva does too. But she acts younger than a sixteen-year-old. Like when she was ripping that teddy bear apart, that wasn't exactly teenage behaviour. yet she wanted to do it with riku... very confusing. @@;
I agree. I liked Diva alot more before ep 33, but by the end of the series I re-liked her just as much as I did pre-ep 33.

Saya has the mentality of a 16 year because she was given that type of life when she woke up. Diva has the mentality of a child because she was caged for a good portion of her life with no love, no name. When Diva wakes up they dont treat Diva like family or give her a loving surrounding. They give her the blood of awakening (which brings her memories back) and then enable her to be a spoiled infant.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:11 pm
I still adore Diva. And Riku. Always adored the lil' fella. *pats him on the head and gets beaten with a severed arm for the 4th or 5th time we've mentioned that joke*

But since I'm such a twisted person who leans toward the creepier-lurve situations/ships, DivaxRiku is forever my favorite pairing.
3nodding  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

san-hikari

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:09 am
lol that's not true I saw this doujinshi which says different wink He like it rofl
I like Riku and it's sad he had to die but I still love Diva.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:45 pm
i do like diva. she's fun and cute, and entertaining. but i love riku-san. he's sweet, kind, and thoughtful. wow, i love them both, and yet, completely different. stare but i don't think they look good together at all. i can understand why diva wanted to do it i guess. but one, she's WAYYYYYYY over age. and two, since she acts like a little kid, how did she even think about doing something like that. it makes no sense!  

love4Sora

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:52 pm
san-hikari
lol that's not true I saw this doujinshi which says different wink He like it rofl

DivaxRiku doujin?!?! WHERE?!!?!?!? eek Where ever did you find such marvelous thing? I'll love you more than forever if you tell me! *puppy eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:15 pm
....i guess they look kinda cute together. ah, show us the doujinshi! i'm curious now!  

love4Sora

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:45 pm
san-hikari

Although you are very loved in this guild, I will kiss your feet if you were yto share such a precious thing :'D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:26 pm
neutral i could be wrong, and i probably am, but i believe she just called you a slight perv.  

love4Sora

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:13 pm
D-i-v-a
san-hikari

Although you are very loved in this guild, I will kiss your feet if you were yto share such a precious thing :'D

Heck, I'll kiss the feet of the person kissing YOUR feet! *squees*

It's so unfair, I look for doujin of DivaxRiku, and I get KaixDavid. Or something else out of the ballpark. But you found a doujin of it! *begs on knees*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:25 pm
love4Sora
neutral i could be wrong, and i probably am, but i believe she just called you a slight perv.

If you’re talking to me... I'm completely perverted. No secret there...

I found it on an adult site. I can't post the link cause I don't want to get in trouble so if you want it PM me. Incase you didn't get it the book is rated R so be warned.  

san-hikari

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:08 am
I miss Riku. But I kind of still like Diva though~  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items