Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Yesterday--The Greatest Day of my Life. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:15 pm
Yes, yesterday was the 5th of November. Unfortunately Luke and I had forgotten all about our favorite holiday sad . We both got up and screamed "s**t" at the top of our lungs in the middle of economics class.

But this was made up X10 when I got home and found out that Ron Paul's "Remeber Remember Campaign" was working far better than anyone believed it would. He raised 4 million dollars in one day. Over 3,500 people donated more than $50 each on that day alone. Thats not to mention the people like me who were only able to send $10-$20.

This is less than 1 million dollars under the record, which happened the day of John Kerry's nomination.

If it is not registering in your mind, this gives Paul a actual substantial chance at the nomination. He is by far the most popular candidate in the straw poles, and is starting to release many television and radio ads for the average moderate voter.

If he wins the primary most officials agree that Guiliani will be the top candidate for republican party, followed by Paul. The is the greatest outcome I can think of. Guiliani taking lots of left leaning voters with his social views, all while making the libertarian ideals more popular and influential.

If you would like to learn more about Ron Paul, please visit:
http://www.thisnovember5th.com/
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:25 pm
sweatdrop I didnt read any of that...I would of been great if you included that you saved money by switching to geico  

16bit-Plumber

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:27 pm
Umm.I don't care but good for Ron Paul?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:31 pm
Congratulations? 8D;;  

~InfinityTrust~

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:21 pm
I hope guilinai wins, he's republican and I think he would do a pretty good job.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:29 pm
Ron Paul is a great man from what I've heard, and he is the only one that I have heard any solid plan of what he intends to do. So far, I like his ideas and beliefs, so if I COULD vote, my vote would go to him. Kukuku!  

The Veil

ShadesChild841

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 pm
pretty cool  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:55 pm

User Image November 5th or 6th? =P

Cause November 5th is something from V for Vendetta, and 6th is Election day. xp

iOath

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:00 pm
The Veil
Ron Paul is a great man from what I've heard, and he is the only one that I have heard any solid plan of what he intends to do. So far, I like his ideas and beliefs, so if I COULD vote, my vote would go to him. Kukuku!

as long as the person who wins is a republican, I'm good.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:03 pm
Deathguiser
The Veil

i think thats kind of bias you know? Bush is a repulican and he sent almost all of the armed forces we have to iraq....  

-2 Z Zelly

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:13 pm
Zelly_2
Deathguiser
The Veil

i think thats kind of bias you know? Bush is a repulican and he sent almost all of the armed forces we have to iraq....

not really, since just about everyboy I know is either republican or a democrat. o we can't all be biased, its your political party. I want a republican to win, because I am a republican (Now if I think he's an idiot or something, then of course I won't vote, but both of them seem good enough to me.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:35 pm
Deathguiser
The Veil

Wow! You must be a democrat then! O:  

~InfinityTrust~

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:38 pm
ewww... Guillani  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:39 pm
As long as I become President and there isn't an American Empire from now till 2037 we are good.  

Kunx990

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces