Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:17 pm
Please pm me about joining. In the subject line put VAMPIRE RP.
Same rules as most other rps.
So please join and ofcorse have as much fun as possible. 3nodding 3nodding

Please include the following information in your pm.
Name:Sureana
Race:Vampire
Age(real):85
Age(looks):13
Speacail ability if any: Having very acute senses
Appearence:My true form is a little more heavy then most people, long black hair that goes almost down to my knees. Eyebrows thick and knoticable.
When thirsty: I start to get very agitated.
Vegetarian: Yes
Personality:Easily offended. Oversencitive. A loner. I would rather be by myself then be with a group of people. I have trouble opening up to people, telling people how I feel. When I'm mad I act like a jerk and you can't touch me or I freak out. Don't try to chear me up when I'm mad, it will just make me even more mad. I wasn't always a vegetarian and i know what its like and sometimes i wish i still was.
Weakness(optinal): My temper. If you get me ticked off, I'll make stupid choices.

The cullens have moved on with bella in tow and now the story begins again turning full circle at the same school.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:42 pm
Name:Elizabeth
Age(real):5
Age(looks):16
Speacail ability: can make herself appear older to human eyes, she can eat human food, telekinisis.
Appearence: light brown long curly hair, blue-gray eyes.5'6 and 100 pounds. Very beautiful but she doesn't falunt it. She doesn't sparkle like other vampires do.
When thirsty: Nothing really happens, she notices it but everyone else doesn't
Vegitarian: Yes. Usually tries to eat human food.
Personality: Quiet, likes to read, plays the flute. She keeps to herself. She likes to make new friends. She may be young but she never drank from humans and she is very smart and catches onto things fast.
Weakness: Gets to attached to things and then they get took away.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:21 pm
Sureana walked into the parking lot. She didn't find the need to drive anything because she could run as fast (or mabey faster) as a car. She walked onto the school grounds and went to the front office to check in. The attendant gave her the usually packet that all the new kids got. I hope no one notices that I look 13. If so after my next class I'll look older. She hurridly went to English her first and most favorite subject.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:58 pm
(I'm changing some things on my information)
Elizabeth drove to school in her BMW convertible. She knew she didn't need to drive but she loved her car. Sighing, she got out and threw a white jacket that reached to her waist over her white dress that fell to her knees and her Roxy Little Camilla Tote-grey/black. She went into the office and after exchanging a few words with the attendant she got her schedule and other things to fill out. "It's always hard coming to a new school, don't worry you'll love it here" the attendant said. "Thanks" Elizabeth said shyly, her light brown hair falling to cover her face. After getting everything she headed to a shady tree and stretched out, waiting for the bell to ring for first period.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:28 pm
She was very early for English so she sat on one of the beanches outside of the English building. She sat there combing her fingures through her hair and not makeing eye contact with anyone. Then suddenly the bell rang makeing her jump. I'm not going to ever get used to that. She walked to english slowly. When she got there she sat in the back corner where she thought no one would stare at her. She was terribly mistaken. Almost every single pair of eyes were on her. Sureana bent her head and let her long black hair cover her face while she got a pen out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:11 am
Elizabeth got up and headed to her band class. "Hi I'm Elizabeth" Elizabeth told her teacher. "Welcome Elizabeth, I'm Mrs. Hanson. What instrument do you play?" she asked. "Flute" Elizabeth replied. "Alright well we're going to start playing in a few days, I'll let you guys know when. How about you go sit down, you can sit anywhere you wish until we start playing and then we'll get a seating arrangement after you guys take a test. Do you have any questions?" Mrs. Hanson asked. "No, I'm good" Elizabeth said and went to sit down in the first chair in the front row.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:01 pm
English flew by. Sureana knew all the answers to all the questions because she paid spacial attention to what was going on. She loved to dazzle people with her wide vocabulary. She didn't really care what they were saying anymore. Sureana retrieved a piece of paper from her folder and started doodling. She doodled many things. Like kittens, gummy bears, and clouds with weird shapes to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:26 pm
(do you mind if I play two characters?)
Elizabeth listened as the teacher droned on. She was given papers to have her 'parents' fill out. 'Good thing that I can easily forge my mothers handwriting' she thought. Just then the bell rang. "Don't forget to fill out those papers, turn them in no later than next Monday. Have a good day" the teacher said. Elizabeth picked up her bag and after putting the papers in her homework folder she headed to her next class English.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:47 pm
The bell rang and Sureana screamed. I will never get used to that. She hurried out of the class room very embarrassed. Her next class was AP stats. Finally a decent challenge. She practically ran, at human speed, to her next class.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:04 pm
Elizabeth walked into her next clsss. "Hello, I'm Mrs. Wyldon" the teacher said. "Nice to meet you I'm Elizabeth" she said. "Nice to meet you too. Go ahead and take any seat that you want" the teacher said. Elizabeth sat down at a seat in the back of the room. Just then another boy came in. "Hello, Will, how's your brother?" the teacher asked. "He's fine, he said that he'll try to visit you during lunch" the boy Will siad. "Well go ahead and take a seat anywhere you want" she said. Will took a seat right beside Elizabeth. "Hi I'm William De Silva" he introduced. "I'm Elizabeth Turner" she siad, shaking his hand. "My brother had her last year, I'm pretty well known because of him" Will siad. "I know the feeling" Elizabeth said. "You do?" he asked. "Yeah. Quiet down, she's going to start talking" Elizabeth said, noticing the teacher walking up to the front after the bell rang.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:39 pm
((Sure go ahead I don't care.))
Stats wasn't as much as of a joy Sureana expected. Her entire class was so stupid. They didn't even know what stats were until the teacher explained. The period dragged on and on. Sureana sat at the same place as her last class.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:50 pm
When the bell rang Sureana ran out the door again and went to her next class. History.  

eragonlover159

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Name:Siki
Age(real):21
Age(looks):15
Speacail ability if any: Can become a spirit at night
Appearence:Long black hair, knee leght, blue eyes
When thirsty biggrin epressed
Vegitarian: No
Personality:Kind, and short tempered, depressed easily, wise
Weakness(optinal)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:03 pm
Siki waited outside the school, for some kid to seperate from the group. She waited lazily and leaned agaist a tree. Yet she was fast.  

Denki Nasu

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:04 pm
Sureana sat in one of the window seats that over looked most of the school grounds.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff