Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:42 pm
RULES:

1. Keep it at a PG-13 level
2. Please stay somewhat literate
3. Do not post once and then stop
4. No killing off other characters, except if you want your own character killed off
5. You don't have to fill out a bio for made-up characters, but please put your character's name in each post
6. You may use a character from Naruto, or make your own up

That's it! Time to begin-

Sinn moved silently through the forest of Konoha, watching as three rogues talked to each other, but he couldn't make out what they were saying, as they were talking very quietly. Sinn approached them from behind, unnoticed, and took out a few kunai. He then threw the kunai at each rogue's head, instantly killing them; one of them dropped a small, tan bag. "Hah, nobody gets away with my ryo alive..." Sinn said, chuckled, and grabbed the bag full of ryo. I'm mad hungry... time to get some ramen! He walked in the direction of the village, fading away in the darkness of the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:48 pm
(My oc's name is Nikura Uchiha...sister of sasuke and itachi)

Nikura walked into the ramen shop and ordered something to eat..she had been training all day and was very hungry.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:58 pm
Sinn had reached the ramen shop and took a seat. He noticed Nikura, and said, "Looks like you've been training a while. Here." He placed his palm and Nikura's forehead, and his hand started glowing blue. After about ten seconds, he pulled his hand back and said, "There, I've transfered some of my chakra to you. You shouldn't feel as tired now." Then, he ordered two bowls of ramen for himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:00 pm
Nikura looked back a Sinn. "hey thanks alot...My anme's Nikura Uchia! And you?" She got her ramen and started eating.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:06 pm
"No problem. I'm Sinn." Sinn replied, and waited for his ramen to arrive. After a few minutes, the cook came back and handed him two bowls of fresh, warm ramen. "Here you go." He grabbed the small bag of ryo and handed it to the lady, who then thanked him. He took a pair of chopsticks and started eating.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:10 pm
Nikura finished eating and sat back for a moment. "So you from around here? I havn't been in the village for a while..been out on a mission..tired as hell from training until you came here." She got her money out any paid for her ramen.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:15 pm
Sinn looked up and said, "Yeah, I live here with my friends Yoshi and Alesi. We managed to get enough ryo from missions and inheritence to get our own house; you see, all of our parents were killed. Yoshi and Alesi are real good friends, and they are excellent ninjas, as well." He looked back down and began eating his ramen again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:19 pm
Nikura gave him a funny look..she was curious. "HOw good of ninjas? My family was killed too..but you probably figured that out by my name." She streached and yawned.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:31 am
(Im Chiyo Hyuga, she is nejis younger sister)

Chiyo finally reached the Leaf Village gate. She ran away form Orochimaru after being loyal to him for four years. Good thing she threw her Sound Headband in a fire.

"Finally...I'm...here...," she panted silently.

She tried to move another tep, but she froze.

"No...Chakra...someone...help me"

She fell to the ground and passed out  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:56 pm
((my character's name id Fujuki she dosent have a last name she is from the sand village she is gaara's old friend))

Fujuki walk along the village and saw a girl laying on the ground she emediaty ran to help her. she shook her for a second bu there was no respons "Oh no!" she quickly gave her some of what was left of her chakra and waited for her to wake up....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:07 am
"Uhn...huh?...Who...are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:01 pm
"Oh sorry, my name is Fujuki. I saw u pass out on the floor so i gave you some of my chakra to help you regain your strength....." she explained "So how are you feeling???"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Yurugi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:13 pm
(My name is Yurugi)

Yurugi walked up to the konoha VIllage gate.
"Oh man i'm wiped. Damn Three days of non-stop walkin'. I wonder if there is a Ramen shop around here?"
Yurugi saw the two next to the gate. "Whats wrong need some help. Oh by the way my name is Yurugi, I'm from Sunagakure(sand village)," Yurugi introduced himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:15 pm
"My name is...uhn...Chiyo...Hyuuga...*tries to get up but falls down*"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yurugi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:15 pm
*catches as she falls*, "that was close. Wait, Hyuuga, you have byakugan, don't you." Yurugi asked out of curiosity. "I have Sharingan. see." *activates sharingan*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff