Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Our 1st Avi Contest! ~Ideas for a contest? Send 'em to me. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thanks for voting!
  1st place: Deadly Nightshayde
View Results

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:33 am
Avi Contest Starting

Contest Thread

"Now this is the thread where our guild will be holding our contests. Read the index for the different parts to the thread and go with the flow!"
{{All is subject to change at our whim}}

Index:
>Different Contests!
>Rules!
>Competing Avis And Such
>Winner's Circle

"And if you have any questions, please pm me. I always go through my pm's first when I get on so that's the fastest way to get through to me."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:05 am
Different Contests

"So here's where I tell you about the different contests our guild is going to be holding. We are going to try to do a few different kinds of contests, but not sure on which ones except an avi contest. If you have any suggestions please pm the guild mule, seaslug."

Contest List:
>Avi
>>More to come

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:06 am
THE RULES

"So here's the Rules post. I know, it's everyone's favorite part of everything! Everyone just loves the rules." xp "I know, I know... stop being such a dummy over the rules. Well too bad! Well maybe... Anyways..

The Rules
>Respect all that are in this thread and in this guild{Total give in seeing as you have to be part of the guild to be in this thread, let alone, enter the contest}
>All entry fees should be sent to the guild mule, -seaslug-vampire-
>When a dead line is established please make sure if you are entering to enter by then, otherwise you won't be able to be part of the contest. NO acceptions. And if you know there's a contest coming up that you want to be ing then just send us the required info ahead of time. You don't need to be present to win.
>When a contest is started there are different rules for each, which will be written out for all to see according to the contest
>Keep swearing to a minimum if possible. It's not gonna bother me so much, but you never know who it will bother... and for goodness sakes.. it's the contest thread.. do you really need to be swearing in here?
>Contests will be hend over a period of 3 days for a basic timeline, unless we captains see fit to change that.
>When voting during a contest please don't use your mules. It's not fair and we want to be as fair as we can to the contestants.
>Bumping will be allowed, but don't be annoying about it and NO stretching the page!!!

Avi Contest Rules
>10 participants are required for a full avi contest. If 10 aren't available then we will still continue, but the winnings will be cut due to lack of funds for the contest.
>IT HAS TO BE YOUR AVI! No tektek! You will be disqualified and not allowed to enter the next 3 contests if I find that you have submitted a tektek dream avi.
>And don't forget that you have to save the avi that you want entered on a server and send it to icy baby black and blues as well. If you don't send the picture then you're not entered.
>An entry fee of 500 gold is required to be a part of the contest. Make sure to send it to the guild mule -seaslug-vampire- The winners purse goes as such

>>1ST Place: 3K and your avi in the Winner's Circle {Hall of Fame type thing}
>>2ND Place: 1K
>>>The remaining 1K will go to the Guilds purse for future uses

>You will be required to save you avi onto a server then send the url to icy baby black and blues.
>And please, no smacking of the avis' butts >w<

Other Contests Rules
>Will be posted as more contests come about

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:12 am
The Competition

"Now over!!"  

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:13 am
The Winner's Circle

"This is where the winners of our contests will be displayed. When you win a contest you will recieve the Winner's Circle Wreath and Trophy. Your avi {home or whatever kind of contest we decide to have} will be on display for for a short period of time. We hope to see you here in the Winner's Circle!"

Avi Contest Winners

1st place: Deadly Nightshayde
User Image

2nd place (tied): Daikano and icy baby black and blues
(1k will be split between the second place winners because of the tie)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:14 am
reserved  

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:21 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:38 am
"Interested??? Well then send the entry fee to the mule and and imgage link to icy baby black and blues! 10 contestants marks the beginning so hurry up and join."  

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:19 am
Is there a theme for the avi contest?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:56 pm
may i join?  

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:52 pm
OKAY PEOPLE WE NEED YOU TO SIGN UP!!!

REMEMBER THE MORE PEOPLE SIGN UP- THE HIGHER THE PRIZE!!!

CURRENTLY 3K IS AT STAKE!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:56 pm
i would like to enter please ^_^
ive already placed my entry fee in the mail mrgreen
but im unsure on how to send my image url, i know who to send it too but not how to obtain it confused sorry
plz Pm me on how to? good luck on the contest everyone smile  

Dr4g0nH34rt

bitsie spider
Vice Captain

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:53 am
"There is no theme. It's come as you are!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:37 pm
I'm entering. ^^

Deadly Nightshayde

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]