Submit

Do ya <3 McFly, or what?
  hells yesh
  yeah, sure
  psh. those guys? yeah right.
View Results

snkrdoodle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:43 pm
ok, so, right now, i have Just My Luck, Motion in the Ocean, and Room on the Third Floor, but now im going to get McFly's Greatest Hits Fan Edition AND the single The Heart Never Lies w/ Ignorance on the back!!!!!!
this is a pretty big deal cuz im in the US and have to get ever thing shipped  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:28 pm
Congrats! Love your dougie pic, too, lol. I live in the U.S. and getting maybe all the DVDs for Christmas is a big deal to me!! *so happy* Well, congrats on your McFly fun, lucky xp  

Paw Pad Club President

Magnetic Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

snkrdoodle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:11 pm
thnx! i know, its such a cool pic of dougie.
well, i hope you get the dvds!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:41 am
User Image

My sister says she's getting my the Greatest Hits fan edition for Christmas. But I want it now... gonk Guess I get impatient sometimes.
Even though I live in the UK, it's still pretty hard to get certain single formats as I live in such a small town that we only have one shop that actually sells singles as well as albums, which normally only does one format of a single, most of the time not the format I'm actually after. But my sister's awesome. As she actually has the freedom to go into the bigger cities outside of town, she always goes into HMV and gets me at least one other single format. Ah, I love her. whee

Currently suffering a non-pregnancy craving of cheesecake. After all, I'm not even pregnant, unless it was an alien who erased my memory after he implanted a baby into my... well, you get the idea.  

Osaka In Wonderland

snkrdoodle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:44 pm
i get impatient a lot too.....
the cd is supposed to come between november 15 and november 20, but i cant wait that long!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:22 am
User Image

Let's just hope there's not a postal strike then...
I was worried getting my concert tickets when we had one.

Currently suffering a non-pregnancy craving of cheesecake. After all, I'm not even pregnant, unless it was an alien who erased my memory after he implanted a baby into my... well, you get the idea.

Osaka In Wonderland

snkrdoodle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:10 pm
u guys had a postal strike? koolio! (except for da whole maybe not getting ur tix thing) there's tons o strikes in the US, but none round MY hood  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:03 am
User Image

Lucky. Do you get teachers strikes?

Yeah, there was a postal strike about a month ago, and I was worried about if it carries on past the point where I'm supposed to be getting my tickets and I'd end up without them. Luckily they have stopped now. So I'm still awaiting my tickets eagerly. mrgreen

Formerly The British Osaka-san. Needing change just in case it turns out I'm secretly German and never realised. Or any other country-an.

Osaka In Wonderland

snkrdoodle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:35 pm
not that effected ME i guess....
i hope you get ur tix!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:37 pm
OMFG!!!! I GOT MY CDS!!!!! THEY CAME TWO DAYS EARLY AND I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE MAIL, AND SCARED MY NEIGHBOR!!!!!
xd blaugh xd blaugh xd blaugh xd blaugh xd blaugh xd blaugh

snkrdoodle

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:17 am
User Image

rofl Glad you got them. XP

Oh my... just found out they do the Greatest Hits fan edition in Woolworths! Thought they only did the standard, like it does with the singles.
Might buy it early and let my sister get me something else for Christmas... mrgreen *Cough* The DVD *cough**cough*

Formerly The British Osaka-san. Needing change just in case it turns out I'm secretly German and never realised. Or any other country-an.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:15 pm
yeah i got the special edition! it has more tracks i think  

snkrdoodle

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:13 pm
User Image

Finally got the Special Edition from my sister. She decided to give it me early, rather than on Christmas Day, seeing as I'd be waiting so long. 4laugh

I'm here to kill your monstah.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:12 pm
That is so cooooooooool!  

Shoni Shigeyo

HistoryWak
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:21 pm
I'm in the US too. I might be getting the CDs from Ebay. cool  
Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff