Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
History Partners Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:41 am
in the year 2090 a group of children who had favorite historical figures of the opposite gender who they wished they could meet. soon these children were all at the site of a crashing meteorite. something pulsed out and it gave the children the ability to travel to the past. these children went to where ever there favorite historic was and some of them fell in love. when they returned to the normal time,if the fell in love with the person they fell in love with, they started to discover other powers.

you make up you character and they can be normal if you want.

Username:
character name:
character age:
historic person the like:
bio:
powers(other than time travel):
appearance:
other:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:54 am
Username:werekitty1
character name: kitty darkis
character age: 16
historic person the like:Richard the third
bio:she has no family and was living near the site when the meteor crashed.
powers(other than time travel):shapeshifting
appearance:User Image
other:she lived in a hostel for most her life. she found a school to accept her and she soon took a liking to history.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:41 am
kitty had time traveled once and fallen in love. she wanted to now fetch her loved one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:35 pm
Username: Mobius Nightshade
Name: Thomas Sebastian Boydd
Historic person: Atalanta
Bio: A nerd, inadept at physical exertion, always admired the strong and the fast. Atalanta intrigued him, and so he strived to live with that same wild freedom.
Powers: Can manipulate the flow of adrenaline and oxygen in his body, amplifying his personal parameters to a superhuman level; strength, speed, sight, and sense of smell are amplified tenfold, and a form of pre-cognito is created in this berserker state. However, remaining in this state for too long starts to destroy the body.
Other: For some reason, has one blue eye and one yellow eye.

(Now... How to start?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 am
(i guess i'll join)

Username: Kechero
Name: Marish Night
Historic person: Dracula
Bio: a fiction lovin' woman who dreams tro one day meet her blood relative Prince Vlad Dracula. (bwahaha!!!!) longs to break free from the captivating world.
Powers: telapathic control=mind manipulating, lifting objects, seeing through eney serface, controls the phinox of light.
Other: has a huge scare on her stomach, tuns blue on "spisific" ocations.
looks like: short spiky blach hair with blue streaks in it. (kind of the same style as roxas's hair). matalic lime green eyes. slender, athletic, wears dark bluejeans, and a white tube top, with a blood red hoodie. wears a pendant of a shark tooth, and a maching earring in her right ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:52 am
(just post anything like i did)
kitty was thinking of changing the fact she didn't know people. she would leave her loved one for now. why she fell in love was a mystery. maybe its was because of the moment her threatened her she could threaten back.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:43 pm
He was doing his homework. AGAIN. "Yeesh, what's the point of this crap? I am sick and tired of all these rules! Why can't life be simple! Why can't I just be free to live peacefully doing whatever the hell I want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:09 pm
she walked through the streets and stopped at a shop, she walked in and perchased a midevil madalian. "cool!!!!" she walkes away.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:13 pm
(That sounds like a reasonable way to start...)

He was pelted in the back of the head by a golden medallion of some sort. "Ow... what the-?" He looked at the floor and saw it. Picking it up gingerly, he looked at it, then out the window. "How the f**k does that work? A guy can't just chuck things at me from three storeys below me! And why would someone chuck this at me anyway? It looks valueable. I think I'll hock it tomorrow or something..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:28 am
she heared a guy screaming about a madalian and just smiled and looked intencly at her own. but she decided to ask him about it eneyway, "hay you up there!!!!! are you okey??????".  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:47 am
kitty walked up the street when she heard shouting. '' hello'' kitty shouted down an alley.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:19 pm
He did not notice the shouting from below. The medallion seemed to have him entranced somehow. "Wait... what's this writing? Something's inscribed here... Hmmm... En chronos es misera? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:22 pm
kitty walked up to the guy. ''um..hello? you ok?''  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:23 pm
(He's in his third-storey apartment.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:27 pm
(kitty became a thing and slipped under his door. she don't know what privacy is)

''hello''  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces