Reply Stuff About Bands
Toots and the Maytals. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 pm
I didn't see any topics posted about them, so, who here listens to Toots?

Favorite songs?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:34 pm
I love them. If any one thinks they are a reggae band see them live they will kick your a**.  

Kingshortpants

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:02 pm
Kingshortpants
I love them. If any one thinks they are a reggae band see them live they will kick your a**.

Well, with songs like "Reggae Got Soul," it's an easy mistake to make xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:21 pm
yeah but they're not just some little reggae band thats like. oh lets get high. they're ******** amazing live. I wish they would attract a much larger ska crowd. seems to only be a shitload of pothead reggae kids. still amazing.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:06 pm
Guns of Navarone
yeah but they're not just some little reggae band thats like. oh lets get high. they're ******** amazing live. I wish they would attract a much larger ska crowd. seems to only be a shitload of pothead reggae kids. still amazing.

Dance

Bah, who needs drugs to have fun?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:58 pm
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone

Dance

stupid reggae kids and well just stupid kids in general who think you have to be drunk and/r high to enjoy a show. drugs at shows are stupid. you goto a show you wanna ******** remember it I mean otherwise just go ******** get drunk and pretend you went, save yourself the ******** money.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:07 pm
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone

Dance

stupid reggae kids and well just stupid kids in general who think you have to be drunk and/r high to enjoy a show. drugs at shows are stupid. you goto a show you wanna ******** remember it I mean otherwise just go ******** get drunk and pretend you went, save yourself the ******** money.

Dance

I couldn't have said it better myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:24 pm
So on the topic of Toots and the Maytals.

Funky Kingston is amazing. probably one of my favorites. one day I will convince my band to cover it.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:18 pm
Guns of Navarone
So on the topic of Toots and the Maytals.

Funky Kingston is amazing. probably one of my favorites. one day I will convince my band to cover it.

Dance

Yeah, that is an amazing song. I'm a fan of Bam Bam.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:19 pm
I love that most people dopn't know they did 54-46, or monkey man.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:26 pm
Guns of Navarone

Dance

54-46 is one of the first songs I heard by them, actually. Did they do the original Pressure Drop? I have Pressure Drop under them, but I don't trust l***wire wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:30 pm
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone

Dance

54-46 is one of the first songs I heard by them, actually. Did they do the original Pressure Drop? I have Pressure Drop under them, but I don't trust l***wire wink

haha yeah they did pressure drop originally.
Selecter did a great cover of it.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:36 pm
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone

Dance

Dance

Yeah, it is a great song.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone

Dance

Dance

Tangent I know, but still, Selecter has a great cd you should get called street feeling. its got a shitload of awesome covers and live stuff. a lot of prince buster covers. pressure drop cover. train to skaville cover. i forget what else, but great 2 disc cd, definitely worth money if you can't find it on limewire. not a fan of limewire. I like whole cds, and supporting my music. whic lately leads to signing my soul off to Asian Man. lol. just spent like $56 I think since school started I've spent like $200-300 there.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:44 pm
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone

Dance

Dance

Tangent I know, but still, Selecter has a great cd you should get called street feeling. its got a shitload of awesome covers and live stuff. a lot of prince buster covers. pressure drop cover. train to skaville cover. i forget what else, but great 2 disc cd, definitely worth money if you can't find it on limewire. not a fan of limewire. I like whole cds, and supporting my music. whic lately leads to signing my soul off to Asian Man. lol. just spent like $56 I think since school started I've spent like $200-300 there.

Dance

I'll look into it.
Train to Skaville, really? Never struck me as a cover-able song, but a great song nonetheless.  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff