Character Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uriel of Lost Eden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:23 pm
Well, it's really not much, but I got to thinking that it might be good for us to have a place to list brief introductions just for our characters--particularly if we're playing more than one. The introductions thread that's up seems mostly to be people introducing themselves, and... I'm a boring old git, so there's not much to say about me. My characters, on the other hand... It might be good to know something about them. ^_~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:29 pm
My character has already been posted as the same as yours my friend. But for easier purposes, I shall post mine again.

Name: Kore
Origin: Ancient Greece
Relatives: Hades, God of the Underworld and Persephone, Goddess of Spring (mother and father)
Bio: She is an older vampire, coming from Ancient Greece, where the gods ran everything. Her father Hades and her mother Persephone.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Uriel of Lost Eden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:33 pm
Name: Alexander Köster
Apparent Age: Mid- to late-twenties
Appearance: Alexander appears to be part Indian. His skin is pale, but darker than most vampires, and he has slightly almond-shaped eyes and dark hair.
Clothing: Almost always dressed down. His clothes are usually in very good condition, but intentionally roughed up, as thought trying to look as irreverent as possible.
Companions: Alexander is often seen in the company of a band of gypsy performers, and commonly has a large raven nearby, but never actually perched on or immediately near him.
Vampiric Powers: Unknown. No one has ever gotten a straight answer from Alexander as far as what he can or cannot do, but the following traits have been observed:
-- He has pulled various objects out of thin air, or made strange nightmares push their way into reality. May be illusions (?)
-- He has taken blows that should have completely destroyed him, but shrugged off the worst of the damage.
-- He's been seen to be quite fast--not the fastest vampire around, but definitely faster than humans.
-- He's been known to suddenly 'appear' places; perhaps some kind of invisibility, or maybe is just incredibly sneaky.

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:48 pm
Name: Zachariasz Tobiasz Zaleski
Apparent Age: about 27 or so
Appearance: Zachariasz looks to be about 27 years of age, and has a generally pale complexion, though this is not necessarily of his vampire nature. Zachariasz was born in Krakow, Poland many, many centuries ago, and embraces his heritage. He is fluent in Polish, but speaks flawless English as well as French, and some Russian. As with many, if not all vampires, Zach has claws on his fingers, and does not hesitate to make good use of them. Generally, he wears black leather gloves over his hands, and as such, likes to use weapons rather than his claws when challenges get too fast paced.
Clothing: Zachariasz wears a black suit, generally with a red shirt and tie, and when befitting, he tends to wear a long coat of Eastern European military design, along with a "trooper hat" of black rabbit fur. (Hat image) (Slavic Military Long Coat)
Companions: Zachariasz generally travels alone, but does maintain a steady and strong friendship with Kore, the two being old friends for as long as either could remember.
Vampiric Powers: Zachariasz's truest powers are yet un-shown. Despite being a proud and sometimes aarogant man, he is tactically brilliant, and prefers to use what he must when he must. What is known, is the typical vampiric powers (strength, speed, stealth). Another power he uses is persuasion and an almost hypnotic ability to command, persuade, and and confuse.

(at some point I'll get a picture up ^^)

Name: Niyol "Thunderbird" Carillo
Apparent Age: 36
Appearance: Niyol bears a traditional, though somewhat paler look of what many think of when they think "native american". He always wears his hair either down, or braided in different styles, but is usually worn down, second most often is worn down with two braids in the front.
(Niyol in public.)
Clothing: He is deeply in touch with his roots, and typically wears white, grey, silver, and black. He loves wearing traditional clothing more often than not, but for convenience in the modern cities and populace, he wears black pants, short boots, and either a grey, white, or black long sleeved work shirt. Over this he usually wears a plain black jacket, sometimes with a black or grey vest beneath it. He almost always wears bone bracelets and necklaces (choker style). (also, see above image)
Companions: Niyol, like most undead, has contacts, but travels in solitude often, although he retains a strong connection with others like himself, and of his people from his home.
Vampiric Powers: Niyol's background and the fact that he's a vampire has given way to new aspects of unlife. Because of the beliefs of his people, the belief in "skinwalkers", Niyol had studied the magics and paths of the Skinwalker. In unlife, he was granted all the more time to learn this as well. he has accepted the price of the bloodthirst as a necessity to his new life. He views his unlife as a sort of "Anti-Wendigo"... that is, a creature on par with the demon Wendigo in it's unnatural demeanor, but that he may act with honor to live as a creature of the Earth. Despite retaining his firm beliefs, he knows that to survive, he must embrace the vampiric blessing... which he does with open arms. "Just as the bat must fly in darkness, so must I walk under the moon." Is his personal phrase. This gives him the ability of shapeshifting, a traditional vampiric gift, but Niyol can take advantage of this to many levels most undead can't. Aside from this, Niyol's powers stem from animalism and connections to the Earth. Shapeshifting, sound connected abilities, and the normal vampiric pluses are what make Niyol unique.  

GregorytheImpaler

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:23 pm
All right. I've got three characters--Dulcineo, Julius, and Sieg. Each has "DalTeglo" as part of his name, but that's only because they're all in the same clan (it's a bit of a long story)--they aren't actually related by blood, though they're certainly close, especially Dulcineo and Julius. Both of those two have turned only recently; Sieg is a bit older, though he isn't ancient. I'll probably have pictures later.

Name: Dulcineo Zogk DalTeglo
Apparent Age: Perhaps 20. For Dulcineo, this is, for now, a pretty accurate representation of his actual age, since he hasn't been a vampire for long.
Appearance: Fairly tall-looking, though it's mainly because of his long limbs and thinness. His eyelids look heavily shaded, but that's because he's still getting used to his new sleep schedule. His hair is dark blue, his eyes are yellow, and he has a scar on his right cheek, though even he doesn't really know where it came from. (When he was human, he used to enjoy making up a different story every time, though he fears he's lost his touch now for storytelling.) He has very small (and very pointy) fangs.
Clothing: Dulcineo has a bit of a thing for crossdressing. He is especially fond of fishnets and certain strappy things in general, but he tends to display a bit more modesty around unfamiliar company (meaning he'll wear a tuxedo jacket and pants). He does keep a spiked collar clearly visible at Sieg's request.
Companions: He has no real animal familiars, but Dulcineo and Julius often travel together, though not quite as much lately.
Vampiric Powers: He is still developing his specialties. For now, he enjoys being able to dart around quickly and undetected at night. Until he learns how to manipulate humans, though, he's not going to be feeding very much, because he can't stand it when they struggle.

Name: Julius Gesualdo DalTeglo
Apparent Age: Early twenties. Older than Dulcineo, but not by much. The same goes for Julius that goes for Dulcineo--for now, he actually looks his age.
Appearance: Slightly slimmer than Dulcineo and roughly the same height. His hair is medium-length, dark red, and very well-kept--he is well-kept in general. His eyes are bright green, and he wears black makeup in complex designs around them.
Clothing: He tries to radiate "gentleman" with his wardrobe--ties, button-down shirts, a black tuxedo jacket or blazer, creased pants, shined black shoes, a pocket watch, and perhaps a top hat. Dulcineo makes fun of him for this, and Julius reminds Dulcineo that he's really in no position to be critiquing others' clothing choices.
Companions: Julius likes to think he keeps to himself, but he really tends to hang on to Dulcineo. He has no real animal familiars.
Vampiric Powers: He can manipulate humans very easily, and he can jump great distances while landing almost silently.

Name: Sieg DalTeglo (This is really only a nickname; he is known by something else within the DalTeglo clan itself, but he prefers to keep that a secret from outsiders.)
Apparent Age: Late twenties. Unlike with Dulcineo and Julius, Sieg fits more with the typical vampire idea--the immortality causes him to look much younger than he really is.
Appearance: Truly, he looks rather like a tall, willowy female, with his long dark hair and eyelashes. However, he takes a great deal of pride in this, and tends to give little warning to those who would suggest otherwise. His fangs are the longest. He has very pale eyes, which many find rather unnerving.
Clothing: When he is feeling formal, Sieg will opt for a flowing, long-sleeved dress in some dark shade or another; otherwise, he'll wear whatever he feels like, generally a long-sleeved shirt and tight pants with plenty of chains or spikes.
Companions: He considers Julius his companion, and that is all that needs to be said.
Vampiric Powers: He has quite the intense stare, which can aid in manipulation of humans. (He has no wish to subject any of his fellow vampires to such a thing, and he secretly doubts that he'd be able to manage it.) His fangs work in such a way that they can slide right into and out of the skin of a human instead of piercing it, thus causing very little pain or mess when he feeds.

Lord, I'm verbose.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:24 pm
Dulcineo
Lord, I'm verbose.

but we love you anyways -hugs-  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:26 pm
Name: Ars Arcana.
Age: Over eight hundred for sure, his birth and birthplace are maintained in secrecy.
Apparent age: 26.
Gender: Has no fixed gender and can morph between them in a snap.
Relatives: His mother was a succubus, his father a vampire, while he was born as a hybrid he'd be easier pictured as a vampire with white wings, hair and earwings.
Ethereal Powers: As a succubus' son he can traverse the world of dreams within his mind and he can also use his wings as a medium to morph his body. However that morphing is partial, it only expands to the mass his wings carry, even if maintaining the morph doesn't cost him effort, by getting a new limb he loses his real limb. He is knowns at some clans for undergoing berserk stages when short of blood and sometimes shunned at his hybrid lineage. The added mass grants him more power but not more than a high vampire.
Appearance: Red eyes, though whitish blue during a shortage of blood. White hair, and wings, a white skin, not to be seen as vampiric white, but human white, or bordering the two. He's not very tall and hides his wings by adding them as black tattoos that cover most of his limbs. He can metamorph within another human forms at will by using his succubus heritage but avoids doing so and keeps his usual shape. He has his hair long to his back and ruffled back usually by his hand. Usually wears long jackets and jeans, trying to avoid attention from both vampires and humans, but ends being noticed easily by his appearance.

I wonder if that is good enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:06 am
Charachter name: Aricon goes by Arc or Ari
Background born a half blood half vampire half human, he was deserted at birth by both parents, he was adopted by the shaman of a traveling native tribe, They raised him a human shaman as he grew older his strength and mastery of both spiritual and elemental magic increased beyond human capacity he was also trained as a shifter someone with the ability to change their form into that of their spiritual creature. Around the age of 15 Aricon was struck for the first time by the thirst the resulting blood thirst resulted in him wipeing out his village. Since the day he murdered his people Aricon has refused the indulgence of blood. As a damphere a half blood Aricon did not require human blood to survive, so he grew to enjoy even savor human cooking. Besides his skill with magic Aricon carries a silver chain at one end a scythe at the other a dagger.
Appearance:Tall, muscular, crystal blue eyes, tribal tattoos, silver hair, and tanned skin.
Powers:Spirit and elemental magic prefered elements fire, air and sound, weapon channeling, alternate form silver dragon, extreme speed and average flight, super human strength and skill in magical duels.  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:51 am
User Image
Bella was turned at the age of 8 in the 1700s when her family was slain by her noble father's enemies. She was raised in various households, sent to live with relatives and guardians all over Europe. As she is circumspect in her feeding, Bella has survived as a part of human families rather than a lone predator. Other children instinctively fear her but adults are fooled by the seeming innocence. She possesses psychic powers, can mist transform and rides a horse rather well. She is also enamored of riches and is easily bored and very curious. Sunlight affects her slightly less than other vampires.
She is blond, fair-skinned and of average weight and height for an 8-year-old, about 60 lbs and 4'2". She favors Victorian dress but will disguise herself as a modern child when needed.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:51 pm
Name: Kul'gain diesn theridome
Origin: Ancient rome
Relatives:dracula, crepslie
Bio: dracula the first vampire he became a vampire by drinking crists blood. he became thristy and start to feast on humans after a while of drink he slowed and began to gain fame fortune and kanes men. I'm part of the 5th generation.  

OrangeJ

Kitaliah_x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Raksha Keller.
Apparent Age: Seventeen.
Appearance: Charcoal coloured hair, Emerald Eyes, Slim figure.
Clothing: Red tartan skirt, boots and black button up shirt. (Modern age)
Companions: A Falcon they call Horus.
Vampiric Powers: Empathy, Telepathy. Others Unknown.
Bio: Born in a Paris (France), her family was a nomadic tribe of circus performers. She was quite an intellect growing up. Bitten at age Seventeen in the back alleys of Paris after the family's return to performance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:38 pm
I wasn't originally going to make a character. . .but she kept insisting. smile

Character name: Lerina
Physical age: 19
Actual age: 125
Powers: She doesn't have any really special powers, as of now, but she loves a good fight.
Appearance: I'm basing her off my avatar so very similar to that. Short red hair, bright brown eyes, about 5'6" with a curvy shape. She's sometimes shy at first, it depends on her mood, but she's generally friendly when approached.
I actually wrote out her past, too long to put the whole thing here. The short version is that she ran away after her father tried to force her to marry and was turned by a vampire who'd been watching her. She never found out his name.
She's my first public RP character.  

Eisoji

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:41 am
Name: Fayt

Occupation: Commander of the Vampire Bat Airborne Division (VBAD).

Other Information: Of herself, she says only that she can make a damned good cup of tea. Appeared on the Gaian scene late in the war with her squadron of vampire bats. Other information remains unknown, though rumors state that she may possess some magickal skills.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:47 pm

Name: Shayde McGinty
Nickname: Deadly Nightshayde. Goes mostly by Deadly.
Physical Age: 20
Actual Birth Date: July 20th, 1899
Appearance: Long, reddish brown hair, green eyes, surprisingly tan skin for a vampire. Thin, but not Stick Figure Barbie. Retains a number of scars from her human days.
Family History: Father was killed in Word War One, mother died in childbirth.
Story: Remembers nothing of her life before she was turned. Everything she knows about her parents she discovered by going through old records.
Powers: Nothing extraordinary. Has a gift for judging character on first impressions, can lie like no other, and is good at going unnoticed.
Odd characteristics: Still enjoys human food and beverages, particularly wine. Unfortunately she gets drunk really quickly; can't hold her liquor. Only has to feed on blood a few times a year to satisfy her thirst. Enjoys simply observing daily life, of humans and her coven alike. Sleep walks.

I don't RP much, but I thought I'd put this in here just for reference on those few occasion I do get an urge to participate.

Deadly Nightshayde

Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces