Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:04 am
Welcome to the Graciously Fallen Elder Ball
User Image

The ball is forever, the party never ends... So please why don't you join us?
The guests are just arriving and the symphony will be setting up.
Tonight we have a special guest, Aleksandr Albanov, an Elder who is joining us tonight to share his remarkable talent as a pianist.

Later we will have dinner but for now let's start with our opening ceremony.
First a welcoming message from our host, a toast from some of our more influential leaders and then the traditional ballroom dance. Won't you please find a seat, a waiter will be with you to take your... drink preference...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:15 am
Note: This thread was started due to common request. So please make it into as you will. I sincerely hope it all helps to get the 'ball' rolling. lol. no pun intended.  

Taifallos
Captain

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:58 am
Ars arrives with his new familiar by his leg, still bearing the staff of his father on his hands, like seen last time during the war. "It seems I am the first to arrive, that makes me think, is that something I should be proud of? Or should I be sad to wait for company?" He then thought to himself. "Might as well mingle with the organizers of the ball." So he walked slowly toward Taifallos, being followed by the curious eyes of the young familiar.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:13 pm
Taifallos was in her own world, chatting away with the pianist. Her long flowing plum gown swaying and shaking when she laughed. But then something caught her, there was a new presence in the room, she turned around and upon seeing the new guest raised her arms in a greeting gesture and met him. "Ars!!- Wonderful to see you! I'm so glad you're here!" She beamed with joy, "I thought I might be left alone while the musicians are still setting up and as wonderful as Aleksandr is..." She motioned to the tall figure standing ten feet behind her, "I can't seem to rid myself of the feeling that I am all alone here... ... But no matter!- You are here now!- Would you like to get a drink or something?"  

Taifallos
Captain

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:32 pm
"Hello." He took a slight bow. "His music is certainly amazing. As is the decoration. And no, thank you, I'm already full and too much blood isn't healthy for me. I came soon not to lose the ball, I didn't assume it'd take it's time to become livelier."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:53 pm
*wanders through the ballroom and notices how much it looks like the ballroom of the Overlook Hotel*  

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:17 pm
Walks in flicking his cigarette butt behind him into the dirt outside.
"How lovely......"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:57 am
Hoping she is not late, She walks quietly through the door, hoping no one will notice her late arrival.  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:46 am
"For the love of everything, Dulcy, do stop being such a prat."

Two gentlemen were standing directly outside the doors to the ballroom, concealed well from other guests. The one who had just spoken was meticulously well-dressed, complete with a pinstriped vest, black tuxedo jacket and pants, white shirt with a starched collar, cravat, pocketwatch, gloves, shined shoes with spats, and a top hat with a dark blue band.
The one to whom he was speaking had taken a slightly less classy route, as usual--he still wore a tuxedo jacket, but had gone with less-than-subtle drag underneath, including large earrings and fishnets. He figured that he could cut loose a little, now that he'd been accepted into such high society, which was entirely opposite of the view held by the other, but that mattered very little.

The first speaker continued.
"There's no good reason to wait to enter, now that you're here. You were telling me the other day that being fashionably late is no longer the thing, so what are you waiting for?"
"You simply don't understand, Jules. I can't make a grand entrance if there are only... what." He glanced quickly into the room for a headcount, then turned back to his companion. "A few people to observe it. It's not grand that way."
"The fact remains that you whisked me here with being the first arrival in mind. What? Now that you see you've been beaten to it, there's no middle ground? Honestly, Dulcy, if you don't come to your senses, I'm leaving."
"Oh, fine." He grabbed the other's arm and dragged him into the ballroom before scanning the area, searching for the host or hostess.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:20 am
"sorry im late im usually in that fashion. hello howz it going all....  

OrangeJ

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:57 pm
Lerina twirled into the ball with a smile on her face. "I'm so happy we've gotten this ball going." She quickly found a seat and ordered herself a drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:01 pm
*Hobbit waves a waiter over and orders a vodka on ice, slipping a tip into the waiters hands she sat back* While waiting for her drink she looked around her, noticing how few people were her, she wondered where every one was, figuring they were probobly trying to make an entrance.  

Invisigoth0o
Crew

Feral Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:17 pm
Leaning against a wall, Arcana watched the ball coming along, a drink in his hand, an eye on the piano player and other on the cat. That was the sole reason he was leaning there, a table wouldn't let him observe the servant. And a young familiar could be at least... Playful, to be said. The bind that held the servant down was strong even if he had never practiced the skill on another person, but as so, unstable. One eye on each, andd his earwings open, so he could hear the thoughts around, cncentrating on anything strange by the cat's part. "I could have bought him trained." He thought, "but no, I had to summon one."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:45 pm
"What a bore" was all that passed through his mind as he put some headphones over his ears, ignoring the rather large pianist's music.
It wasn't that he didn't admire the man's amazing musical skills, but rather his own personal taste in music at that particular moment was towards something heavier, and filled with guitar solos.
He pulled out a hip flask and began to pour the black liquid contents into a wine glass he had grabbed on his way in.
Taking a seat in the corner he drank the contents watching the small group of Elders whom had scattered across the rather large room.  

ThanatosMors

Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces